• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK

So out of this post, Spring comments on only the bolded:


So tell me exactly who took the shot, how, and why. Evidence would be nice, but since LHO and LHO alone shot and killed JFK, I know you won't be providing any. Also, when you actually get around to firing a rifle (of which I have several) at a relatively hard object enclosing a relatively soft/aqueous material, you actually come to expect the object moving back in the opposite direction of bullet travel. I got my results using a .22Mag firing at a plastic bottle filled with water.


How about all the bits immediately preceding and succeeding it?
 
129163250692547058.jpg
 
One big reason for the JFK assassination was that the Kennedys in the fall of 1963 were within days of politically and personally destroying Lyndon Johnson.

Robert Kennedy in fall of 1963, was telling the Wash DC press that it was open season on Lyndon Johnson: The Kennedys and LBJ were having a fight: the Kennedys brought knives to it and LBJ brought guns; they had no idea how dangerous LBJ was.

Here is a good link by Phil Brennan, detailing the pressure that Robert Kennedy was putting on Lyndon Johnson at this time: http://home.earthlink.net/~sixthfloor/brennen.htm
"Some Relevant Facts About the JFK Assassination" by Phil Brennan, who wrote this article in 2003.
 
So tell me exactly who took the shot, how, and why. Evidence would be nice, but since LHO and LHO alone shot and killed JFK, I know you won't be providing any. Also, when you actually get around to firing a rifle (of which I have several) at a relatively hard object enclosing a relatively soft/aqueous material, you actually come to expect the object moving back in the opposite direction of bullet travel. I got my results using a .22Mag firing at a plastic bottle filled with water.

Can't you even attempt a response, Robert?


So I'm going to go ahead and guess no.
 
Who helped you come up with such an original comeback? I know you had to have assistance, because this is far too clever.

I used your overwhelming originality as inspiration. Why, what's the matter? You don't find it very original?

Welcome to your world, pal.
 
I used your overwhelming originality as inspiration. Why, what's the matter? You don't find it very original?

Welcome to your world, pal.
You're welcome to come live in it. Then you don't have to be paranoid over imaginary boogie men.
 
You mean, like how you are with Lee Harvey Oswald?

No thanks. You're just as paranoid as anybody else. Even worse, you're a sucker for U.S. government B.S.
Paranoid over a dead man? Maybe you need to look up the definition. What would I need to be afraid of? Zombie LHO? Sorry, don't think he's much of a threat.

As far as being as paranoid as everyone else, I don't need to be. I'm ex-military, so I know how that works better than most. I pay my taxes, obey traffic laws, don't beat my wife or children. Nobody is out to harm me, and the only ones that want to shut me up are conspiracy loons who have no power or means to do so. Heck, most of your ilk would harm themselves trying to. Be like Elmer Fudd trying to get that wascaly wabbit.

Oh, and do try to do something about that blood pressure. Don't want you to have a stroke! You're my new best friend!
 
You mean, like how you are with Lee Harvey Oswald?

No thanks. You're just as paranoid as anybody else. Even worse, you're a sucker for U.S. government B.S.
But in your world you fear everyone. There are no "good guys", right? All governments are the same, everyone is out to get you.
 
Last edited:
As far as being as paranoid as everyone else, I don't need to be. I'm ex-military, so I know how that works better than most.

Really? Do tell.

I pay my taxes, obey traffic laws, don't beat my wife or children. Nobody is out to harm me...

At least, as far as you know of.

...and the only ones that want to shut me up are conspiracy loons who have no power or means to do so.

Oh, yes, I'm sure those conspiracy theorists are out there with pitchforks trying to get you so they can make you shut up.

And you say you're not paranoid? Ha, ha, ha...
 
Really? Do tell.



At least, as far as you know of.



Oh, yes, I'm sure those conspiracy theorists are out there with pitchforks trying to get you so they can make you shut up.

And you say you're not paranoid? Ha, ha, ha...
So, I need to be afraid of plots to harm me I don't know about? Really. Well, if my new best friend says so, I'm terrified. I'm hiding under the bed now. Will that protect me?
And why would I be afraid of the CT'ers? Now that we're bestest buddies, they'd never hurt me. After all, I'm one of you guys now.

Did you look up the definition of paranoid yet? I really think you should.
 
Do you think gangster and Lansky Meyer associate, Lucky Luciano, was describing Lyndon Johnson in this vignette?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18962

“This one senator who come to see me in Naples, he drank more booze, took out more airline stewardesses and embassy secretaries, and spent more counterpart funds than any nine congressmen put together, and to top it, he had a yen to be in the White House. He also had a yen to meet me. So we met, and I found out he would steal a red-hot stove. He talked about tryin’ to fix up a way for me to come back to the States. He said he knew my record, but he also knew that Asslinger (Henry Anslinger ed.) was way off base where I was concerned; he said he’d asked the American Embassy guys, includin’ [Charles] Siragusa, to show him proof that I was connected with the drug traffic in Italy, and he said they had come up empty.

“Just before he left my apartment, he happened to look at this ring I wear on my pinky [a star sapphire and diamonds set in platinum] and he said to me, “That’s a beautiful ring. I’ve always wanted one like that.’ I could’ve thrown that hayseed right off the roof. Instead I said, ‘Senator, you can have it and a lot more the day I set foot in New York–permanent.’ We shook hands and he left and that’s the last I ever saw of that chiselin’ son of a bitch.”

(Off to one side of the room during this conversation sat an Italian friend of Luciano’s who spoke no English. But he remembered the meeting clearly, for when it was over Luciano told him the man was an important United States senator. He was not told the visitor’s name, but recently he described him as “a tall, thin man. He wore glasses and he had a very prominent nose. What I remember best about him is his enormous capacity for drinking.”
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom