• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly believe so.

If he had shot him at point blank range, he would have been covered and blood. The officer whom put handcuffs on him, made mention of his sweater being wet, and covered with grass, but not a single mention of blood.

Why would he mention grass and water, but not blood, in an incident that killed someone?

Maybe because........ ( I sincerely hope you answer this logically WC. I know you're a damn smart guy, and seem very logical. )

Actually, if he were hit in the heart there would be almost no blood at all, initially.
 
I cited two different articles that PROVE your claim to be INCORRECT. Take it up with the COURTS who UPHELD the law in the state of Florida.

Do you want me to post them again, or can you find them on your own?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=8137218#post8137218

Here's the link to my post. Go read the links, then tell me that I am still wrong. I mean, really. I am citing the Appeals Courts of the State of Florida. Did they get it wrong? Really?

I didn't say you were wrong. I said I stand by my answer entirely. Is there some part of that I need to explain to you?

Good evening.
 
Last edited:
So how did he catch up to him and kill him? Trayvon was making a beeline for his destination, and trying to avoid a confrontation.
According to this timeline, (which seems to match the police report) in a matter of a few minutes, Zimmerman made both phone calls to the police, and drove around looking for street names, and got out of his vehicle while Martin was running away...

Then 'a man' made contact with Martin (overheard by girlfriend) and somehow Zimmerman ended up near the house Martin was staying at, and the fatal shot was fired just before the police arrived.

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...timeline-leaves-many-unanswered-questions.php

I wonder what laws of physics were suspended for all that to occur that quickly with no one 'chasing' the victim.
 
I certainly believe so.

If he had shot him at point blank range, he would have been covered and blood. The officer whom put handcuffs on him, made mention of his sweater being wet, and covered with grass, but not a single mention of blood.

Why would he mention grass and water, but not blood, in an incident that killed someone?

Because Zimmerman was wearing a red sweater (...... and brown trousers)
 
TriForCharity: If he had shot him at point blank range, he would have been covered and blood

I suppose it should read IN blood? Shooting someone through several layers of clothing will NOT get you covered in blood, or am I misreading something?
Yes. The blowback from a contact range 9mm wound would leave the shooter covered in a spray of particulate matter, not necessarily actually soaked in a layer of liquid..

Droplets should have been apparent to any trained person looking for them.
 
I didn't say you were wrong. I said I stand by my answer entirely. Is there some part of that I need to explain to you?

Good evening.

I dunno, maybe the part where you posted something incorrect, and I corrected you, cited relevant rulings from DCA's and Judge's opinions, and yet, you refuse to accept that you're in fact, incorrect.

All I ask is that if you're wrong, be willing to admit it, and move on.

I am not afraid to do the same. If something I posted is demonstrateably wrong, post up what's wrong, back it up, and I will be the first to admit it.

Jumping down my throat like you did, makes you look the fool.

No hard feelingx though. This can be a very emotional issue, and I am not afraid to admit that it hits home with me. What if that were my son? How is this going to affect my ability to protect my family or myself? It's an emotional discussion for me.

Sorry if I come on strong. Gun rights and the 2nd Ammendment are VERY important to me.

Cheers!
 
A rather large one. I spent a lot of time on the phone as someone answering 911 calls.

I also think it would better serve contributors to this forum to read FL Chapter 790:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0790/titl0790.htm&StatuteYear=2000&Title=-%3E2000-%3EChapter%20790

Gotcha. No problem Ian.

Agreed. Or even the most recent 2011 Statutes.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ml&StatuteYear=2011&Title=->2011->Chapter 790
 
Yes. The blowback from a contact range 9mm wound would leave the shooter covered in a spray of particulate matter, not necessarily actually soaked in a layer of liquid..

Droplets should have been apparent to any trained person looking for them.

From what I understand it was raining heavily, couldn't that be a factor??
 
I certainly believe so.

If he had shot him at point blank range, he would have been covered and blood.
Not necessarily true at all. It's not uncommon for people who have been shot to have very little external bleeding. Sometimes a body is found and it isn't until the autopsy that it is discovered that they were shot, all the bleeding is internal.
 
What evidence is there SG? It certainly hasn't been presented in this thread thus far.

If you are going to claim there is no evidence Zimmerman was doing [x], fine. But to turn around and say therefore there is evidence Trayvon was doing [y], you are being hypocritical.

Either there is evidence of what happened or there isn't.
 
Because Zimmerman was wearing a red sweater (...... and brown trousers)

Which would have been noticed either way. Blood spray and other particulate would show up quite easily.

Blowback (As Crimresearch said also) would have been noticeable. And something like that should have been important enough to mention in an initial report.
 
TriForCharity: If he had shot him at point blank range, he would have been covered and blood

I suppose it should read IN blood? Shooting someone through several layers of clothing will NOT get you covered in blood, or am I misreading something?
Here's a rather disturbing video of police in Africa shooting a shirtless man, who dies soon after. While there is some bleeding it's not spurting out all over.

Again, this video shows a man being killed, do not watch it if this will disturb you!

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom