WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2003
- Messages
- 59,856
I guess not joining the internet lynch mob qualifies.What, exactly, did they say that strikes you as being "apologists" for Zimmerman?
I guess not joining the internet lynch mob qualifies.What, exactly, did they say that strikes you as being "apologists" for Zimmerman?
So you are backing away from your claim that Zimmerman required a license of some sort?Owww... Does anyone have a very small bandaid I can put on my ankle?
You've proven throughout your posting history that you think it is funny to make up ridiculous claims that other people never said, and then prance around crowing about your victory over your own straw men.
Let's put it in simple terms, and then you can go whining to the moderators if you want.
Here is what I said:
Note the unless.
Here is what you claim I said
Here is what the dictionary says
ETA: Nevermind![]()
Something about the details as reported by the media so far, isn't adding up. Like where is his security license to be breaking up fights, much less his armed security license?
But that no longer applies here; the killer freely admits to being the killer.
I guess not joining the internet lynch mob qualifies.
Wildcat said:You are now admitting you don't need a "security license to be breaking up fights"?
unedited said:In other words, unless the property owner had him authorized and licensed to work armed security, he was a loose cannon.
Speaking of which , not only does he have a documented history of violent run ins with the police (the dropped charges turn out to have been dropped after completing a diversionary program), but he has a history of violent encounters from rushing in while 'working security' before.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/witnes...slaying/nLSqk/
Something's missing at one end or the other of this.
Tis is funny! The omitted part of your quote doesn't alter your cxlaim one bit. You claim Zimmerman needed a license, yes? You have your to provide any evidence supporting this claim.How very clever of you to edit out everything else I said and ignore the missing context.
You must just be the bestest troll on the whole wide internet to come up with that all by yourself.
Feel free to show any evidence at all that shows Zimmerman was ever working as a paid security guard.,And now the missing part... that it is reported that the 'breaking up fights occured *while he was working as security*, but the media is making no mention of his holding a license, so there appears to be information lacking.
Feel free to cite this law at any time crim. Are you sure it supports your claims?That leaves the reasonable question as to [/i]how he could have been working security in that case[/i]... because yes, as has been proven with cites to the actual laws, in Florida, you need a license to 'work security'.
You have evidence Ziommerman ordered anyone off of any property? I gues this is yet another "fact" you forgot you innocently forgot to provide evidence for?So, as to what I did say, in Florida people need authorization from the property owner to order someone off of the property, or perform a citizen's arrest for trespassing.
The code was cited, and you simply deny it exists.
Please cite your evidence that Zimmerman was ever paid to work security. Do you know what the term "for consideration" means in the Florida statute, or did you not actually read it?Or, if they are authorized by the owner to work security and they are carrying a gun, they had better have more than a CCW.
That code was cited, and again, your blanket denial is ridiculous.
So you're still standing by your claim that Zimmerman needed a license to patrol his neighborhood on an unpaid voluntary basis?(irrelevant blathering deleted)
Shouldn't you have evidence and charges before a trial?Yeah, that Internet lynch mob that's so bloodthirsty they're demanding a trial.![]()
Tis is funny! The omitted part of your quote doesn't alter your cxlaim one bit. You claim Zimmerman needed a license, yes? You have your to provide any evidence supporting this claim.
Feel free to show any evidence at all that shows Zimmerman was ever working as a paid security guard.,
We both know you have none, corect?
Feel free to cite this law at any time crim. Are you sure it supports your claims?
You have evidence Ziommerman ordered anyone off of any property? I gues this is yet another "fact" you forgot you innocently forgot to provide evidence for?
Please cite your evidence that Zimmerman was ever paid to work security. Do you know what the term "for consideration" means in the Florida statute, or did you not actually read it?
So you're still standing by your claim that Zimmerman needed a license to patrol his neighborhood on an unpaid voluntary basis?![]()
Shouldn't you have evidence and charges before a trial?
I find it difficult to believe that a man with a gun said "Hey theres a black guy; I'm going to shoot him" I know it happens but there has to be more to this. Much more.
"Strange black kid. I'm gonna scare him back to where he belongs"
Burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defense. The defendant is under no obligation to tell anyone anything.A weapon, a suspect, evidence the suspect shot the victim, and witness statements all exist. Let a jury hear him say it was self defense and decide if he's lying or not.
The problem being that we cannot judge whether all of the evidence thus far collected would support an indictment of Zimmerman since we are not privy to the full extent of the investigation. I am confident that there is more to the investigation than has thus far been published; I do not know, and will not presume to guess, whether the facts as yet not reported tend to damn Zimmerman or vindicate him. Until more of the investigative findings are made public I will defer to the DA's judgement as to whether a crime has been committed and whether Zimmerman should be prosecuted.A weapon, a suspect, evidence the suspect shot the victim, and witness statements all exist. Let a jury hear him say it was self defense and decide if he's lying or not.
You're aware of the fact that race became a matter several centuries ago, and continued to be a matter more or less continually through the present day, right?
So, can anyone tell me how long the shooter was in "investigative detention" at the station, the first time?
Also my other question is still open as well:
note that the Police Sgt has the same last name as the shooter.
Are they closely related or is it a coincidence?
It would. What wouldn't be acceptable is attacking the guy who asked that. But then... the kid was in a gang and had been kicked out of school... so he obviously had a habit of making antisocial decisions...
What are the requirements for a conceal-carry license Florida? Even if it includes a basic safety course, it might not include any kind of exam in which you have to answer, "Keep my finger off the trigger." I'm not suggesting you're wrong, I'm suggesting that people are ignorant.
Of course! Everyone knows that the shortest distance between two points is to stop and punch the snot out of the neighborhood watch.
Actually, he might under the concept of "citizen's arrest". Although, I'll readily admit that I'm uncertain what the provisions are in Florida.
I wasn't asserting some kind of additional knowledge into the case, only that Zimmerman could, legally, detain another citizen. His actions would then have to be reviewed by the authorities. That's all.