• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 4: Discussion of the Amanda Knox/Raffaele Sollecito case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindy Chamberlain and the missing jacket

How about this - she was looking ahead to her book deal, realizing she could never hope for big bucks unless she got herself into a world-class jam.

Thank god I'm gonna have a global PR machine, she murmured as she applied her signature to the damning parchment...
Maybe Lindy Chamberlain hid Azaria's jacket in the dingo lair knowing it would be discovered years later when an unlucky hiker fell nearby. What's a couple of years in prison when Meryl Streep plays you on the big screen? BTW, there are a couple of forensic parallels to the present case. For one thing, the Australian FP used ortho-tolidene to detect what they thought was blood. However, copper dust was also present and gives false positives via the pseudo-peroxidase reaction that it catalyzes.

From an ABC article: "People became a little more cynical," says Raymond, the Royal Commission's chief scientist. "People test the evidence a lot better now. Up 'til then, it was, 'Believe me, I'm a scientist.'"
 
I'm quite sure that the police suing would be aware if a recording existed and would just be letting this drop. I'd be happy to be wrong.

Several of the cops did drop out in the parents trial, I am not sure on Amanda's. Does anyone have this information handy?

Frank has been proven right so many times in what he has said. I believe he would not have said it if the information wasn't solid.
 
Coercion is the issue. Spontaneity used in the statement is merely form. It's the same as writing "being of sound mind" in a will.

It's like the suspect situation. She clearly was a suspect in common parlance but not in a technical Italian legal sense as she hadn't been thus designated nor did they have the evidence to make her such and arrest her. By signing it she is in fact agreeing to what it said - yes her Italian is weak - but it'd like signing a document saying you are of sound mind. Maybe you are, maybe you're not.

Statements (and recordings) are not admissible against a person for the crime being investigated but can be used, as we've seen, for the charge of calunnia, which makes total sense. In the Italian system there are no Miranda warnings and one isn't entitled to a lawyer, but unlike the US they can't use the information gained in these interrogations.

I'm very skeptical that the recordings will come out, even if Frank believes so. Given the sieve like container the PLE is, it would be a miracle that someone wouldn't have slipped it out by now.

This is like Mach claiming he has information that would help the defense regarding the lies. Really? I don't buy that and don't buy that someone that has been posting for a few months has the inside information that the recordings will come out. I'm quite sure that the police suing would be aware if a recording existed and would just be letting this drop. I'd be happy to be wrong.
Well, the missing 29 recordings have not surfaced yet and we pretty much know they exist(ed). I would be happy if you were wrong too.
 
Lies are too sensitive to be discussed

.

Sorry but this makes no sense. Hellmann sentenced Amanda Knox to three years imprisonment for lying. She ws found guilty of calunnia. To be guilty of calunnia one has to provide false information voluntarily.
The fact that Hellmann is unable to motivate his conclusion logically, it's not my fault. He asserts or implies somehow a lack of spontaneity, but he convicts her for lying out of her free will. This is inconsistent (like the rest of what Hellmann says) but he did found her guilty of telling lies voluntarily.
//
//
Hellmann convicted her for lying, you shall divert your complaints towards his office.

////



Amanda Knox's false accusation is definitely a further stockpile of lies, that are demonstrated to be so, and acknowledged as such by Hellmann's conviction. However, when I think at her lies I mean lies that she told even before her false accusation.

//
I can pick up a legal paper signed by Hellmann that declares that Knox is a convicted liar, and state this with full backing.

//
//
It's you who asked specifically about Knox's lies. It is not that I came here to specifically to claim and explain that point. I consider this point of evidence still as sentisive material, thus not to be "given to the enemy".


I know that you consider the fact that AK was ultimately convicted for calumnia to be the final word, so to speak, re the issue of her being a "convicted liar", and that logic I follow, although it is interesting that for that one point of the Hellmann judgment the underlying logic is to be disregarded. Be that as it may, what I find particulary confusing is your comment that you have made a couple times - bolded above - to the effect that you don't want to reveal your list of lies as sought by Bill Williams because it is "sensitive" and not to be revealed "to the enemy" camp.

This I don't understand. How can a discussion of this list of lies, this stockpile of lies, be sensitive to the point of impacting the current proceedings? I thought we are in a true (in the US sense) appellate proceeding where issues of review by the court are legal, as opposed to factual. Or is it that you are so confident the trial will be remanded for further proceedings at a trial level that new matters of fact can be considered? But here again, I didn't think even in that eventuality of return to the trial court, that the court would be re-opening matters of fact.

With this said, how can your revealing your list of LOA (lies of Amanda) or Raffaele be something you would not discuss? Why should this not be considered evading the LOA issue? In this regard, is it you that has this information? Not the prosecution? I understand you say you are not one and the same as various prosecution players. That is a point of confusion for me as well. I am not interested in outing anyone, and as you may know I am just happy to have your input as someone very "close to the action", whatever that might be.

A final comment is that even if there is some tactical logic to withholding information, to me it strikes at the very essence of a "fair trial". Why on earth, if one is in search of the truth as you claim, would you not want a full ferreting out of these supposed LOA? And what system would tolerate that? I suspect that the answer is that the do not tolerate it, or at least should not if the system of justice there is played fairly. Thanks for your response.
 
I have asked this before, and no one seems to know for sure: If Amanda, before her first meeting with the cops or at any time during her interrogation, had announced, "I am an American citizen. I refuse to answer questions. I demand that you contact my embassy," what would have been the likely consequence? I certainly have no doubt that Amanda is innocent, and I've read about the psychology behind false confessions, but I continue to have trouble understanding how a college-educated American who grew up on "Law & Order," "CSI" etc. could have fallen into the cops' trap, especially in a foreign country where she didn't understand the language or the law. I'd be calling the embassy if I got a parking ticket abroad. Did the cops have anything to use against her other than her own tangled words?

I think the answer lies in the naivete of a 20 year old girl, who thought nothing of flying off to Italy, living there without really understanding the language, hanging out with various people from various countries who she barely knew. To her, scenarios from CSI are things that happen to other people -- not her. I think it can be explained in what she said to the court the day of the appeal verdict:

Four years ago, I was four years younger but also I was fundamentally younger because I had never suffered in my life four years ago. I didn’t know tragedy. It was something that I saw on television. It wasn’t part of my life. I’d never had to face so much fear, so much tragedy, so much suffering. I didn’t know how to deal with all that, I didn’t know how to interpret it, how to interiorize it, how I felt when we heard that Meredith had been killed. I couldn’t believe it, how it was possible at first, then I was afraid, because a person who I was sharing my life with, someone whose bedroom was right next to mine had been killed in our house, and if I had been there that night I would have been dead. Like her.
<snip>
I had a sense of duty with regards to justice and authorities, which I fully trusted. Because they were there to find who was guilty and to protect us. I blindly trusted them completely, absolutely, when I made myself available until I was exhausted during those days. I was betrayed. The night between the fifth and sixth [of November] I was not just pressured, and stressed, I was manipulated.


This is not a person that would think of calling the embassy. She trusted that the police were trying to find the real killers, and it did not occur to her that they were focusing on her. She was young, naive, and believed in the good in people.

She never had a chance.
 
"Yes, Amanda was raised on CSI,"

I grew up with a mother who watched such shows religiously. Maybe not those exact ones, but certainly crime shows and 'true crime' style documentaries.

Something that comes up regularily on such shows is the situation where the police initially suspect a person, sometimes even having witnesses or other evidence, but where the police ultimately make a 'break-through' and catch the guy who was guilty 'all along' (Reminds anyone else of the Joanna Yates case?).

It's not impossible to believe that someone brought up on such shows would hold the honest belief that the police would work out 'the real killer' in the end. This is exactly what they did do. Then they dropped the ball.

Curiously, characters having vague or missing memories of the crime features more than a few times in these shows. MaGeek's sister from NCIS being one I remember.

As does wrongly suspecting people because of their odd or unusual behaviour. You'd almost think crime writers base their stories on real crimes and real police behaviour....
 
I am not so sure that the police have claimed (the tape(s) don't exist). But if the tape(s) do exist I would have to review the rules concerning their release by authorities and then view the tape(s) before I could offer an opinion. I would hope that if the tape(s) are of help to a defendant they would be able to be released on their behalf.


Mignini has definitely claimed that the tapes don't exist. On multiple occasions he has used different excuses for why the session didn't get recorded. I suspect that Mignini was told that there were no tapes by someone that knew that if Mignini had the tapes he would somehow inject them into the trial and get the whole case thrown out when it reached the supreme court.

As for the defense using the tapes, there is no way they want even a snippet of that interrogation to be played for any prospective juror regardless of what is on it. We've seen multiple cases where absolutely false confessions are extracted in the interrogation process but the jury still buys the confession because in there minds it is hard evidence. Once the supreme court has closed the case for murder, after there is no possibility of a retrial, the tapes will come out.
 
You don't see it while I see it perfectly. It belongs to Amanda's account she made herself, she said she had a sort of hysterical breakdown.
I probably don't agree quite with the word "scream", because we are more likely talking about "wailing", a person crying loudly and theatrically.
But it is also a scene vividly described by Anna Donnino: the scene is clear, there is no mystery about it. The fact is, that Knox is what Lumumba says: an actress. The purpose of a "screaming" is to stage an emotional loss of control, play a state of alteration and confusion, in order to appear credible as she is about to change completely tune and script.
Staging an emotional or physical altered condition is something people who feel under intense threat sometimes do. Guilty people do it under interrogation. A few days ago guy did it while he and his family were threatned and kidnapped during a robbery. Is a desperate attempt to manipulate the ones who are cornering them.

Machiavelli, I have to ask, exactly how stupid do you think the police who were in that room that night are?

You seem to be claiming that Knox's "faked" hysterical breakdown and statements out of the blue were enough to manipulate and fool seasoned police officers who were used to working and cracking Mafia members. Do you honestly believe that they are all so stupid that Knox was able to manipulate them so easily with a bit of acting and the worse statements I have ever seen used in a case?

In my time looking at cases from all around the world I have read a lot of witness statements and almost as many confessions. I'm sure as a Lawyer you have read far more. Can you say that you have ever seen a statement or confession so lacking in anything like verifiable detail, or actually managing to get 100% of its content wrong in any other case?

Even if we go with prosecution's case, nothing Amanda says in those statements is correct, nothing is verifiable. It's all about what she imagined, or could have seen, or what she sort of remember might have been possible. "I have a hard time remembering...", "but I cannot remember clearly...", "I remember confusedly..." There is also zero detail, zero hard fact in them. What sort of police officer is able to be fooled by that sort of rubbish?

For anyone to claim that she acted and gave them a statement that fooled them in to believing it is to call the police a bunch of idiots because there is no way on this planet that any officer worth his pay who was surprised by what she gave them would have treated those two statements as anything other then what they are, worthless scrap paper, they would have kept digging for more details and gotten a statement that wasn't full of fantasy.

To have actually arrested three people and declared case closed on based on those statements is utterly unbelievable. Either the police in this case were utterly incompetent idiots who were able to be misled with a few tears and an absolutely abominable pair of statements, or they are lying through their teeth about what really went on in that room and what they already believed going in.
 
What were they thinking?

For anyone to claim that she acted and gave them a statement that fooled them in to believing it is to call the police a bunch of idiots because there is no way on this planet that any officer worth his pay who was surprised by what she gave them would have treated those two statements as anything other then what they are, worthless scrap paper, they would have kept digging for more details and gotten a statement that wasn't full of fantasy.
PhantomWolf,

Great comment. I have to wonder whether getting a statement out of Knox then was just the gateway to getting Lumumba for them (they really didn't care what she said, as long as it gave them license to arrest him). As others have implied, it is almost as if (when the case against Lumumba fell apart) the police took it out on Knox and Sollecito for making them look reckless.
 
It's a funny thing about both statements how short they are and how much detail is missing. It took 7-8 hours to procure two sheets of paper. If this had been 7-8 hours of recorded Q & A there would have been a reams and reams of paper. Just as the Knox haters have her being alternately an actress and then cracking up and showing her 'true' self, I have the police being alternately stupid and successfully pursuing a strategy. In truth, I think stupidity is the key to understanding just about all of it.

If you read the first statement as containing just two key facts - that Lumumba was involved and Amanda was present - and the second as containing a few Mignini-inspired improvements and refinements, that is more or less all they wanted. Very likely they were briefed to knock get just these two things out of her.

If they wanted 'the truth' there would be yards of detail lending verisimilitude to the whole thing. Little things like: what time was it, where was Amanda when she was covering her ears, what happened after that, did she remember faking a burglary, what was with the mop, whose foot print was it in the bathroom, did she really take a shower, what happened to the phones/money/credit cards etc. etc. etc. where was the murder weapon(!) how did she clean herself and her clothes etc. etc. ????

It's like they weren't interested or something.
 
It's a funny thing about both statements how short they are and how much detail is missing. It took 7-8 hours to procure two sheets of paper. If this had been 7-8 hours of recorded Q & A there would have been a reams and reams of paper. Just as the Knox haters have her being alternately an actress and then cracking up and showing her 'true' self, I have the police being alternately stupid and successfully pursuing a strategy. In truth, I think stupidity is the key to understanding just about all of it.

If you read the first statement as containing just two key facts - that Lumumba was involved and Amanda was present - and the second as containing a few Mignini-inspired improvements and refinements, that is more or less all they wanted. Very likely they were briefed to knock get just these two things out of her.

If they wanted 'the truth' there would be yards of detail lending verisimilitude to the whole thing. Little things like: what time was it, where was Amanda when she was covering her ears, what happened after that, did she remember faking a burglary, what was with the mop, whose foot print was it in the bathroom, did she really take a shower, what happened to the phones/money/credit cards etc. etc. etc. where was the murder weapon(!) how did she clean herself and her clothes etc. etc. ????

It's like they weren't interested or something.

I've always found the completely lack of reference to the rock and broken window to be alarming. I think ILE were hesitant to push their luck with getting her to say too many incriminating things. If they kept pressing her to admit things that never happened she might have wised up and refused to sign anything. So they got the one thing they needed, a killer, and moved on.
 
Mignini has definitely claimed that the tapes don't exist. On multiple occasions he has used different excuses for why the session didn't get recorded. I suspect that Mignini was told that there were no tapes by someone that knew that if Mignini had the tapes he would somehow inject them into the trial and get the whole case thrown out when it reached the supreme court.

As for the defense using the tapes, there is no way they want even a snippet of that interrogation to be played for any prospective juror regardless of what is on it. We've seen multiple cases where absolutely false confessions are extracted in the interrogation process but the jury still buys the confession because in there minds it is hard evidence. Once the supreme court has closed the case for murder, after there is no possibility of a retrial, the tapes will come out.

Except in this case, what the tapes are supposed to show is the police dictating a scenario to which she just repeatedly says "okay" to. If it were her dictating to police what she think happened, then that's another story.
 
The interrogation was coerced and that was obvious from the day it was announced. The "spontaneous" is just boilerplate. I questioned the statement immediately as did many following in the first few days. It became more clear within days when the Swiss professor came forward with Patrick's alibi. Mignin's interview may provide cover for someone that believed she was guilty of calunnia for far too long, but it was only adding an exclamation mark.

The PG .net people are currently cracking the case wide open with their bank statement analysis. One particularly incisive point is that making a deposit into her account would be so difficult, wiring to Italy, no one would forget it. However, it was a US bank so a deposit could be made by phone, the internet or at the local branch. Another stroke is that she was going broke because the $4K+ balance would be used up just by 12 more months of rent. This ignores that the plan would have had her leaving Perugia after school ended which would be no later than June IIRC. It brings tears to the eye to think the PGP think that something as obvious as money deposits could be missed by the ILE yet they trust them with everything else.

One aspect of this whole escapade that irritates are people that make claims they can't back up. Whether that's PGP with their "sources" or PIP making various claims of what will be happening that they really have no idea about.

OK, you got me to look.

The consensus seems to be that Amanda stole Meredith's rent money (presumably as part of a somewhat larger sum), deposited it into her checking account, and made a separate withdrawal to cover her own share of the rent. That's what makes the most sense to them, after looking at the facts with a complete lack of bias. Reading through it makes me realize how biased I am - because, to me, that scenario is absolutely NUTS.
 
PhantomWolf,

Great comment. I have to wonder whether getting a statement out of Knox then was just the gateway to getting Lumumba for them (they really didn't care what she said, as long as it gave them license to arrest him). As others have implied, it is almost as if (when the case against Lumumba fell apart) the police took it out on Knox and Sollecito for making them look reckless.

I think they started from the premise that Lumumba did it and Amanda was covering for him. If they thought she was lying from the start, and had no preconceived idea as to what the truth was, why would they suddenly believe her when she accused Lumumba, to the point of having a press conference and announcing they had solved the case?

They merely got her to confirm what they already believed. But they needed someone to blame when Lumumba turned up an alibi. Suddenly they were no longer tough cops who cracked a reluctant witness and got to the truth. They were innocent lambs, led astray by a she-devil. Thus Amanda was promoted from accessory to the central player in a conspiracy.
 
OK, you got me to look.

The consensus seems to be that Amanda stole Meredith's rent money (presumably as part of a somewhat larger sum), deposited it into her checking account, and made a separate withdrawal to cover her own share of the rent. That's what makes the most sense to them, after looking at the facts with a complete lack of bias. Reading through it makes me realize how biased I am - because, to me, that scenario is absolutely NUTS.


Its even crazier because they also claim that the motive for Knox to take the money was drugs. What they ignore is the fact that if you spent the money on drugs then how do you still have it to deposit into your account?

And they ignore reality....Both AK and RS had no money issues...both had provable access to money with also access to much more money in the form of savings accounts and family. Rudy Guede OTOH was broke and about to be evicted with rent due 1 Nov 2007 and which known facts show that he had no visible means of support in that he had no job and or family to rely on...he did have the burglary going on but the evidence shows that he was not all that good at that since he was always getting caught and or at least seen and or certainly caught in possession of stolen items and a KNIFE!

Id just like to say to those who still do not understand ...DUH!
 
I think they started from the premise that Lumumba did it and Amanda was covering for him. If they thought she was lying from the start, and had no preconceived idea as to what the truth was, why would they suddenly believe her when she accused Lumumba, to the point of having a press conference and announcing they had solved the case?

They merely got her to confirm what they already believed. But they needed someone to blame when Lumumba turned up an alibi. Suddenly they were no longer tough cops who cracked a reluctant witness and got to the truth. They were innocent lambs, led astray by a she-devil. Thus Amanda was promoted from accessory to the central player in a conspiracy.


Exactly why I continually remind of the important meeting between Amanda and Patrick the morning of 5 Nov 2007 that took place outside Amandas school.

Im certain that Amanda was being tailed by this point and that when approached by this known or maybe unknown black man that they begin to speculate...or else if they are good police they already know about the murder night message between these two...and now this meeting has them leaning in that direction...now all they need is a bit more to confirm their suspicions and that what they got was...a tiny , little bit more.

And Giobbi is certain he ordered her brought in even though the police lie on the stand and say no...(which implies Giobbi is lying) and in either case the police are not telling the truth.

Press conference yes...but where did they find 36 police to sign the paper that early morning? And how do they manage to blame Knox for keeping Lumumbas bar closed for months putting the poor man out of business when we know who really kept his bar closed and we have a great idea why they really kept his bar closed...

Yes you can see this change by Mignini in his early interviews...he repeats the theme over and over..."That poor man....why did Knox accuse that poor man". Meanwhile he is keeping his bar closed in order to teach him a lesson and to shut him up about being beaten by police...too bad they acted to slow to catch him before Lumumbas Daily Mail interview....

Its not a complicated CT ...just simple corrupt behavior of a few officials in high places.
 
If they wanted 'the truth' there would be yards of detail lending verisimilitude to the whole thing. Little things like: what time was it, where was Amanda when she was covering her ears, what happened after that, did she remember faking a burglary, what was with the mop, whose foot print was it in the bathroom, did she really take a shower, what happened to the phones/money/credit cards etc. etc. etc. where was the murder weapon(!) how did she clean herself and her clothes etc. etc. ????

It's like they weren't interested or something.

This is exactly it. You look at most witness statements and confessions and all of these things are there, you can't read a sentence without falling over facts and details about the crime, and yet both Knox statements stand out dramatically in the lack of them. It's almost as if they made a determined effort to avoid having too many facts and details, and the only reason I can think of for doing that is that they had what they wanted and believed they already knew the rest.
 
I know that you consider the fact that AK was ultimately convicted for calumnia to be the final word, so to speak, re the issue of her being a "convicted liar", and that logic I follow, although it is interesting that for that one point of the Hellmann judgment the underlying logic is to be disregarded. Be that as it may, what I find particulary confusing is your comment that you have made a couple times - bolded above - to the effect that you don't want to reveal your list of lies as sought by Bill Williams because it is "sensitive" and not to be revealed "to the enemy" camp.

This I don't understand. How can a discussion of this list of lies, this stockpile of lies, be sensitive to the point of impacting the current proceedings? I thought we are in a true (in the US sense) appellate proceeding where issues of review by the court are legal, as opposed to factual. Or is it that you are so confident the trial will be remanded for further proceedings at a trial level that new matters of fact can be considered? But here again, I didn't think even in that eventuality of return to the trial court, that the court would be re-opening matters of fact.

With this said, how can your revealing your list of LOA (lies of Amanda) or Raffaele be something you would not discuss? Why should this not be considered evading the LOA issue? In this regard, is it you that has this information? Not the prosecution? I understand you say you are not one and the same as various prosecution players. That is a point of confusion for me as well. I am not interested in outing anyone, and as you may know I am just happy to have your input as someone very "close to the action", whatever that might be.

A final comment is that even if there is some tactical logic to withholding information, to me it strikes at the very essence of a "fair trial". Why on earth, if one is in search of the truth as you claim, would you not want a full ferreting out of these supposed LOA? And what system would tolerate that? I suspect that the answer is that the do not tolerate it, or at least should not if the system of justice there is played fairly. Thanks for your response.
Thank you for this moije2.... this is what I meant to say.

I read a bit of Nina Burleigh's book. Nina is not shy about catching Amanda or Raffaele in a lie or two, in her accounting of the pre Nov 5/6 period. One awkward lie Burleigh says Amanda told, that I do not remember Candace Dempsey relating, is about her own marijuana use when asked by police.

To be blunt, Burleigh really does make Knox sound like a dumb, fish-out-of-water, in-shock-at-the-death-of-her-friend, and doesn't really pull any punches in the implied "character" of the girl. A 20-year old who badly, badly needed a lawyer, and was awkward in ALL she did.

Burleigh makes Knox seem full value for the raised eyebrows of the English girls, who themselves must have been looking at everything through shock as well. This was not normal for ANYONE.

But Knox was very definitely the behavioural ugly-duckling of the bunch.

Burleigh also relates the interrogation more briefly than does Dempsey, although there are some gems in Nina's.

Burleigh makes it seem all the more incredulous that the cops would go off quickly and grab Lumumba, declare case closed, all over the confused ramblings of an obviously awkwardly grief-stricken, exhausted, fish out of water like Knox. On Nov 5/6 over night, why would anyone have believed ANYTHING she'd said?

And, no, I am not accusing her of lying.

If you want to simulate what she (and all the girls plus Raffaele) went through, next time someone close to you dies tragically, do not sleep for the next 84 hours. Then let ME come and question you about your loved one's death.

I'll have you crying, slapped your head, and blaming someone else for the death in no time.

Takers?
 
I've always found the completely lack of reference to the rock and broken window to be alarming. I think ILE were hesitant to push their luck with getting her to say too many incriminating things. If they kept pressing her to admit things that never happened she might have wised up and refused to sign anything. So they got the one thing they needed, a killer, and moved on.

That's not quite it imho. They didn't want her to confirm things they themselves were not sure happened. Look at the statements again - was Raffaele there? Not in the 1.45 statement, maybe in the 5.45. What was the relationship with Lumumba? Cordial and social at 1.45, one of fear at 5.45.

I read both statements as solutions to the problem: OK, we need her to say this, with the later one refining the first as a result of Mignini's intervention. You can hear him telling Monica: 'you didn't actually get her to say Lumumba killed her, you klutz - if you want something done properly ... '
 
Its even crazier because they also claim that the motive for Knox to take the money was drugs. What they ignore is the fact that if you spent the money on drugs then how do you still have it to deposit into your account?

And they ignore reality....Both AK and RS had no money issues...both had provable access to money with also access to much more money in the form of savings accounts and family. Rudy Guede OTOH was broke and about to be evicted with rent due 1 Nov 2007 and which known facts show that he had no visible means of support in that he had no job and or family to rely on...he did have the burglary going on but the evidence shows that he was not all that good at that since he was always getting caught and or at least seen and or certainly caught in possession of stolen items and a KNIFE!

Id just like to say to those who still do not understand ...DUH!

This does seem like common sense. There is so much desperation in the hunt for proof of guilt that you get these little meaningless details and somehow they are able to translate that into evidence for guilt. To me this is similar to Massei's Large Knife, Large Bag reasoning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom