• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Dragon Family lawsuit against the United Nations

Not necessarily. Zagimi MAY or MAY NOT have represented that Bosco was representative of the Vatican. Bosco MAY or MAY NOT have represented that Bosco was a representative of the Vatican or a Vatican banker. All you have in the lawsuit is a statement that indicates KEENAN'S BELIEFS. That is all.

But then the claim in the lawsuit that Zagami told Keenan is untrustworthy, and then Keenan must possibly have been lying! And since Zagami hasn't objected to the statement in the lawsuit, Keenan most likely was telling the truth.

Keenan most likely really was told by both Zagami and by Bosco himself about the Vatican connection.
 
:bwall

I swear that trying to explain something to you is like trying to teach a pig to sing.

What you have there is KEENAN'S BELIEF that BOSCO represented to him that BOSCO was a Vatican banker.


You do realize that AL is just a troll, and the lack of learning is an act, right?
 
But then the claim in the lawsuit that Zagami told Keenan is untrustworthy, and then Keenan must possibly have been lying! And since Zagami hasn't objected to the statement in the lawsuit, Keenan most likely was telling the truth.

Keenan most likely really was told by both Zagami and by Bosco himself about the Vatican connection.

No.
 
Obviously. How would two people work together to defraud someone by pretending to be representatives of the Vatican and this family thing without conspiring?

In this case it's me who does NOT have a conspiracy theory. lol. I believe the lawsuit is correct. I chose to post it in the conspiracy section because the lawsuit is really outrageous at face value plus I wanted to be able to add conspiracy theories if need be.
 
Those who proclaim nonduality in the sense of nobody being a doer are often EXTREMELY adamant. As I described earlier my guess about that is that this is how the Advaita meme has managed to spread itself from person to person. The meme attaches itself to the subconscious of the seeker and since it's a false belief in enlightenment, there will be a hidden doubt in the mind of the seeker making him or her work very hard trying to convince others that the state of 'enlightenment' is real.

And that's why I sometimes am almost rude in my replies, because the nonduality people can be so extremely stubborn. On the other hand I may be the one who am mistaken, so I will relax my 'attacks' on the nonduality teachings a bit.
 
Those who proclaim nonduality in the sense of nobody being a doer are often EXTREMELY adamant. As I described earlier my guess about that is that this is how the Advaita meme has managed to spread itself from person to person. The meme attaches itself to the subconscious of the seeker and since it's a false belief in enlightenment, there will be a hidden doubt in the mind of the seeker making him or her work very hard trying to convince others that the state of 'enlightenment' is real.

And that's why I sometimes am almost rude in my replies, because the nonduality people can be so extremely stubborn. On the other hand I may be the one who am mistaken, so I will relax my 'attacks' on the nonduality teachings a bit.

You don't have to relax your attacks. No one is taking you all that seriously. You're just a chew toy.
 
In this case it's me who does NOT have a conspiracy theory. lol. I believe the lawsuit is correct. I chose to post it in the conspiracy section because the lawsuit is really outrageous at face value plus I wanted to be able to add conspiracy theories if need be.

It's amusing that when confronted with an actual conspiracy you don't see it.

ETA: It's sort of clutching defeat from the jaws of victory.
 
It's amusing that when confronted with an actual conspiracy you don't see it.

ETA: It's sort of clutching defeat from the jaws of victory.

The lawsuit certainly looks unbelievable on the surface I must admit. And also the people involved, like Fulford and Zagami appear unconvincing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqPg-mc1CIQ

Still, who knows. I'm willing to believe the lawsuit is true.
 

Maybe it's wishful thinking to believe that the claims in the lawsuit are true but the fact that the lawsuit was accepted is remarkable I think. And it fits with the conspiracy theory I have about the Eastern powers having fooled the Western powers by very long term plans that can stretch over a whole century.

In the case of the lawsuit, China shipped a lot of gold to the U.S. and is was on a 60 years lease basing if I remember correctly (from the mid 30s to the mid 90s or something like that). The Chinese powers knew that the U.S. would not be able to give back the gold when the leasing period ended. They tricked the U.S. to accept the gold, and in the short run it looked like a good deal. Today however, the leasing period is over and gold has to be given back (similar to how Hong Kong had to be given back), or money for it paid plus interest. The 1 trillion dollars is only a small part of the amount that has to be payed. The total amount is something like hundreds of trillions of dollars.

If the U.S. is a corporation then it can file for bankruptcy and in that way the payment to the Asian powers can be avoided. Ha ha.
 
Maybe it's wishful thinking to believe that the claims in the lawsuit are true but the fact that the lawsuit was accepted is remarkable I think.


You've already been told that all sorts of bizarre lawsuits get filed. Why do you still think this is remarkable?

And it fits with the conspiracy theory I have about the Eastern powers having fooled the Western powers by very long term plans that can stretch over a whole century.


So not because of any actual evidence, then? Just because it fits your preconceptions?
 
You've already been told that all sorts of bizarre lawsuits get filed. Why do you still think this is remarkable?




So not because of any actual evidence, then? Just because it fits your preconceptions?

I saw some examples of those lawsuits and they didn't look nearly as outrageous as the Dragon Family lawsuit. The amount of money involved and the accusations etc.

The actual evidence will be things like the bonds. The bonds could be real!
 
Maybe it's wishful thinking to believe that the claims in the lawsuit are true but the fact that the lawsuit was accepted is remarkable I think. And it fits with the conspiracy theory I have about the Eastern powers having fooled the Western powers by very long term plans that can stretch over a whole century.

In the case of the lawsuit, China shipped a lot of gold to the U.S. and is was on a 60 years lease basing if I remember correctly (from the mid 30s to the mid 90s or something like that). The Chinese powers knew that the U.S. would not be able to give back the gold when the leasing period ended. They tricked the U.S. to accept the gold, and in the short run it looked like a good deal. Today however, the leasing period is over and gold has to be given back (similar to how Hong Kong had to be given back), or money for it paid plus interest. The 1 trillion dollars is only a small part of the amount that has to be payed. The total amount is something like hundreds of trillions of dollars.

If the U.S. is a corporation then it can file for bankruptcy and in that way the payment to the Asian powers can be avoided. Ha ha.

The US is not a corporation of course so this idea is nothing. Also, the lawsuit has only been filed. No action appears to have been taken. There's nothing to indicate the lawsuit was "accepted".
 


He found something new to troll about. You'll notice that, since starting this thread, he's completely abandoned "arguing" his fantasy about nuclear weapons. He was spewing a good dozen posts per day in that thread then all of a sudden, nothing.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom