Yes, believe it or not, if you know the harm of all dairy, all simple carbs, all meat and all oils, the foods that are left, the foods we were evolved to eat, you can eat all you want, you can stuff yourself with them night and day, and you won't get fat.
That concept is hard for modern eaters to realize, but thats what I do, i eat non stop and i don't get fat. Same with the wife and kids, we were fat, now we eat all we want and we are not fat. And in case your going to come up with a comeback that we are miserable eating this way,,,,don't...cause you acquire a new taste that is very satisfying. I like my steamed mushrooms, bok choi, brown rice with Tamari Sauce every bit as you like your 18 oz steak, loaded baked potatoe, green beans and sour cream. Its just that I am not living with the arteriosclerosis and the heartburn.
Peace out