What do you think will happen?
It will be a large vote in favor of acquittal because of the reason I've stated
What do you think will happen?
How is it going to be interesting when everyone from this thread is going to vote and the rest of the forum doesn't give a bugger about the case?
It will be a large vote in favor of acquittal because of the reason I've stated
People see things differently of course. This is how Michael at PMF Dottssa Net sees it:
The thing is, it doesn't get better for the defence from here. I think everyone on all sides agree (one of the few things everyone agrees on) that Sollecito's defence team is the A team, whereas Knox's is the B team. Bongiorno and her lot are the elite. They've given it their best shot...that was it...we've had it. All the defence have left to come is Amanda's team and well...enough said. In contrast, the prosecution's and Maresca's summing up was dynamite. It's looking pretty bleak for the lovebirds right now, it has to be said. It's reflected in the media as well...no longer are they trumpeting about how Amanda is coming home, those headlines have faded away, they are all suddenly unsure.
How is it going to be interesting when everyone from this thread is going to vote and the rest of the forum doesn't give a bugger about the case?
It will be a large vote in favor of acquittal because of the reason I've stated
I will find it interesting. If they don't they won't vote. If they do they will to.
I bet you voted already. You are from this thread, as your are here, are you not? I am going to guess that you believe they will be found not guilty at this level.
What, that almost nobody who doesn't participate in this thread will vote?
That's unlikely. When I started a poll about the Lockerbie verdict a lot of people showed up eager to express an opinion from a standpoint of knowing nothing at all about the case or the evidence. I think if there is a sizeable poll, and the drive-by sneer contingent is small, it will be very interesting.
I also take note that the forum zeitgeist in late 2009/early 2010 was that Knox was guilty. Nobody was banned for that opinion, and in my experience posters who slouch off in a sulk claiming bullying are actually reacting to having their arguments shredded repeatedly and in public.
So again, I think a vote in September 2011 will be interesting.
Rolfe.
I sure hope he is, too; but as I don't know the man, how can I know he in not a spineless coward?
I think Lionking is all hot and bothered because if they're acquitted he's made himself a conspiracy theorist per his own nonsensical principles.
Yummi said:This was a desperate move. Last attempt of mistifying. "Right footprints" means the defence is desperate. The trial is over, Hellmann's court have decided already.
I wouldn't bother applying for the MDC if I were you. Your ability to read my mind is on par with the ability of others here to read Judge Hellmann's mind.
I think the result of the appeal is too close to call. I lack the zealous certainty of a number here.
I wouldn't bother applying for the MDC if I were you. Your ability to read my mind is on par with the ability of others here to read Judge Hellmann's mind.
I think the result of the appeal is too close to call. I lack the zealous certainty of a number here.
I wouldn't bother applying for the MDC if I were you. Your ability to read my mind is on par with the ability of others here to read Judge Hellmann's mind.
I think the result of the appeal is too close to call. I lack the zealous certainty of a number here.
I think it will fail. I don't see any compelling new evidence not considered by the original trial. Calling on convicted murderers to support the appeal is an act of desperation in my opinion.
I'm afraid I have to agree with you lion. As much as I want total exoneration for AK & RS, I think it is too close to call. I feel this way because I was certain a not guilty verdict would come in the first trial, and boy was I wrong.
Maybe a "too close to call" option on the poll would have been good. But then, the way it's set up forces a choice, which is interesting.
Rolfe.
Love the Mignini quote. I noticed the avatar change as well, nice one. I had considered going to a pink Rose for my avatar to represent friendship and good thoughts for Raffaele but I felt that it would be taken the wrong way.