• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 3 - Discussion of the Amanda Knox case

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://perugiamurderfile.org/gallery/image.php?album_id=21&image_id=3408

Anybody know the veracity or otherwise of the measurements on this table? SomeAlibi is throwing them around on twitter like they are the meaning of life.

The "print on mat" column is totally bogus fabricated nonsense. Just look at the bathmat print. It's not possible to get "millimetre precision" from it. Also, by choosing where to place endpoints you can get any measurements you fancy.

ETA:

Big toe width on the bathmat is much closer to 2 cm and definitely not 3 cm. Both shape and size of it matches Guede and doesn't match Raffaele.
 
Last edited:
Then it would be in Amanda's interest if her parents ask Michelle to restrain herself or stay out of court at least until the verdict.

Did you see this?

Also high drama in court today as Michelle Moore, the wife of Steve Moore, retired FBI expert and outspoken critic of the prosecution, (both in the courtroom as observers), decided it would be a good idea to let Mignini know she though he was "an evil person". She is now being detained. She may receive a costly fine for insulting (libeling) him. At this time she is not allowed to leave the building.

http://www.westseattleherald.com/2011/09/26/news/update-3-amanda-knox-court-today-prosecutor-migni
 
On the Michelle Moore thing.

I doubt she stood up and yelled to Mignini "you are evil" Perhaps she saw him on the sidewalk ...who knows...perhaps Barbie is wrong again!!!

In any case I think Hellmann would snicker if he heard about it...remember he is not from Perugia and is not subject to the Perugia mafia effect.


Or maybe not...heehee.

Lets see AK is a witch...ok
Mignini is evil.................lock up another woman...you go Italy
 
Last edited:
I hesitate to get involved in Amanda Knox-related matters*, but noticed today on the frontpage of aol.co.uk the headline "Ex-suspect brands Knox 'she-devil'." The accompanying photograph, lit from above and with what appears to be a slight smirk, though that may be just my imagination, does look somewhat ghoulish. The picture contained in the linked article though, is more neutral.

I just found the former to be a poor choice of image.

* - I haven't formed a view on the case.

Heh, that's one of the enduring legacies of this case, photographers from the tabloids went out of their way to try to snap the creepiest-looking pictures of Amanda they could find. One trick was to wait until she entered the courtroom and smiled when she saw her family, that was usually good for those 'ghoulish smirk' pics. This is of course a classic one, snapped two days after the murder when she's answering questions at the crime scene:

news-graphics-2007-_651835a.jpg



I can't find my favorite 'Creepy Amanda' pic, it's when she's staring down Rudy Guede while he's sitting there while Mignini reads his letter.
 
Did you see this?

Also high drama in court today as Michelle Moore, the wife of Steve Moore, retired FBI expert and outspoken critic of the prosecution, (both in the courtroom as observers), decided it would be a good idea to let Mignini know she though he was "an evil person". She is now being detained. She may receive a costly fine for insulting (libeling) him. At this time she is not allowed to leave the building.

http://www.westseattleherald.com/2011/09/26/news/update-3-amanda-knox-court-today-prosecutor-migni

Thanks!

Very stupid move on behalf of the Perugian pack of thugs. they had a chance to play it cool and gain some points. Now it will backfire on them.
 
On the Michelle Moore thing.

I doubt she stood up and yelled to Mignini "you are evil" Perhaps she saw him on the sidewalk ...who knows...perhaps Barbie is wrong again!!!

In any case I think Hellmann would snicker if he heard about it...remember he is not from Perugia and is not subject to the Perugia mafia effect.

Of course not. It sounds to me like something that could have occurred as he walked past her during a recess.

People are human. The woman flew from Los Angeles to witness the spectacle.

If posters on an internet message board want to stuffily opine as to the deleterious effect of Michelle Moore's supposed act, well, that is really a tempest in a teapot in the grand scheme of this profoundly lurid case.
 
Did you see this?

Also high drama in court today as Michelle Moore, the wife of Steve Moore, retired FBI expert and outspoken critic of the prosecution, (both in the courtroom as observers), decided it would be a good idea to let Mignini know she though he was "an evil person". She is now being detained. She may receive a costly fine for insulting (libeling) him. At this time she is not allowed to leave the building.

http://www.westseattleherald.com/2011/09/26/news/update-3-amanda-knox-court-today-prosecutor-migni
Oy vey....:(

mignini.jpg
 
Last edited:
I was wondering if it has ever been brought up in court why PL interrogation wasn't recorded. He and Amanda were both suspects that were badly treated by police. I think this must be how the police operate. Record the nice interviews and avoid recording the nasty ones.
 
I was wondering if it has ever been brought up in court why PL interrogation wasn't recorded. He and Amanda were both suspects that were badly treated by police. I think this must be how the police operate. Record the nice interviews and avoid recording the nasty ones.

These are the things that definitely should be brought up by the defence IMO. Let's see if they have balls to do this.
 
I know. He looks like a cross between an Inquisition master and a baby with a bib on, in a highchair.

Laughable, contemptible figure. Which is why I've begun to employ my Burgermeister/Meisterburger variations on his title. :)

Incidentally, after the chop job Salem performed on my posts this morning on websleuths, I'm done there. That place must be run by a convention of Southern Baptists.
 
I was wondering if it has ever been brought up in court why PL interrogation wasn't recorded. He and Amanda were both suspects that were badly treated by police. I think this must be how the police operate. Record the nice interviews and avoid recording the nasty ones.

Why do the PGP think that if Amanda had told the police that she had just made the whole Patrick thing up that they would have released him? First of all they thought they knew what had happened as per the chief and would never back off that position. Secondly, even if they hadn't been sure before she gave her statement, certainly after she gave it they couldn't, wouldn't have released him before he was clearly not involved. Thirdly they would be suspicious that Amanda was just trying to help her friend. Finally, they should ask themselves why the police kept his bar as a crime scene for months putting him out of business.

Amanda should not have said anything about Patrick whether she is guilty or innocent. She couldn't say that she was wrong and he wasn't involved after the police had told her they had proof. She did as much as she possibly could in her followup notes.
 
Not good

__________________
Quote:
BLNadeau Maresca: #meredithkercher didn't have defense wounds, it means she was held by more than one aggressor #amandaknox
2 minutes ago

BBCDanielS Now Kercher family lawyer is showing photographs of Meredith Kercher dead, with her throat slit to #amandaknox
-

I still say Rudy surprised her while she was taking her coat (sweatshirt) off and her hands were still trapped in the sleeves. This would explain the lack of defensive wounds. The original condition of the coat (sweatshirt) when it was found were that the sleeves were inside out.

Am I wrong here?

Dave
 
Laughable, contemptible figure. Which is why I've begun to employ my Burgermeister/Meisterburger variations on his title. :)

Incidentally, after the chop job Salem performed on my posts this morning on websleuths, I'm done there. That place must be run by a convention of Southern Baptists.
Oh, I have had that happen to me on Websleuths, and worse. My posts chopped and snipped, and I have been put on time-outs for 48 hours, for simply giving a personal opinion.....they are sort of like an "America's Most Wanted" site...:covereyes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom