• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 3 - Discussion of the Amanda Knox case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
BLNadeau Maresca: disses the independent exam of evidence as done by people who didn't know what they were doing, inexperienced #amandaknox
1 minute ago

BBCDanielS Jury absolutely gripped by Kercher family lawyer who is slow and calm compared to the histrionics of lawyer this morning. #amandaknox appeal
1 minute ago


We thought this might happen.

__________________________--

Yeah, histrionics, bombast, and fury. It was almost like someone had placed a hex on him.

///
 
I hope Amanda doesn't say she isn't a witch during her speaking opportunity.

Last witch trial in Italy 1647. Last one in Perugia before today, 1446.
http://www.personal.utulsa.edu/~marc-carlson/witchtrial/italy.html

I hope that the defense makes the point that they asked for the knife to taken apart because they knew for certain they would find nothing because they are innocent.

I think they should emphasize that they requested independent reviews of so much of the so-called evidence because they know how it would turn out.

I still think they need to rehabilitate the "accusation" and make a joke out of the many explanations Mignini has given for not recording. They should use the media reports of the chief's comments and Patrick's account of being arrested.

They should quote Mignini from all of his interviews, Commodi as well.
 
More sexism

Once again, we see how sexist this whole trial has been. No one has ever called Raffaele a warlock, AFAIK.
 
I hope Amanda doesn't say she isn't a witch during her speaking opportunity.

Last witch trial in Italy 1647. Last one in Perugia before today, 1446.
http://www.personal.utulsa.edu/~marc-carlson/witchtrial/italy.html

I hope that the defense makes the point that they asked for the knife to taken apart because they knew for certain they would find nothing because they are innocent.

I think they should emphasize that they requested independent reviews of so much of the so-called evidence because they know how it would turn out.

I still think they need to rehabilitate the "accusation" and make a joke out of the many explanations Mignini has given for not recording. They should use the media reports of the chief's comments and Patrick's account of being arrested.

They should quote Mignini from all of his interviews, Commodi as well.

Good one. It's a witch trial with a good bit of Let's Pretendthrown in. Through the scrying glass.
 
Raff has hardly been mentioned at all. Part of him must be wishing he didn't have a co-defendant.

"Maresca was thr when bloody felpa was taken in2 evidence, not left behind as media reported, remembers how cold it was that day. "

???

I guess he is trying to obfuscate things, there are photos of it showing up during the second search.
 
Felpa? What's a felpa?

I would SO love to see Maresca caught lying.


@BLNadeauBarbie Latza Nadeau
Maresca was thr when bloody felpa was taken in2 evidence, not left behind as media reported, remembers how cold it was that day. #amandaknox

I am giddy from staying up. Laughed my butt off over the warlock joke.
 
Here we go...Toto is being defended, will he go out on a limb? and befriend Rudy...
 
Felpa? What's a felpa?
I would SO love to see Maresca caught lying.


@BLNadeauBarbie Latza Nadeau
Maresca was thr when bloody felpa was taken in2 evidence, not left behind as media reported, remembers how cold it was that day. #amandaknox

I am giddy from staying up. Laughed my butt off over the warlock joke.
_________________

It's Meredith's bloody sweatshirt.

///
 
More updates


BCDanielS Daniel Sandford
Kercher family lawyer dismisses idea that Rudy Guede (who has also been convicted of Meredith's murder) acted alone. #amandaknox
20 minutes ago
»

BBCDanielS Daniel Sandford
Kercher family lawyer dismissing #amandaknox defence team accusations of contamination of evidence as a "lie"
25 minutes ago
 
That would be a good plan by the PR folks! Get her drunk the night before, then she is not only late, but delirious when she gets there! Clever. :D

I'm not so sure. I think stealing her phone and doing their own tweets would have been more effective. It is clear that the trial hinges on how she tweets.:D

Is there a Morton's in Perugia?
 
Last edited:
Once again, we see how sexist this whole trial has been. No one has ever called Raffaele a warlock, AFAIK.
Good point Halides1, good point.

You know something that I find odd?
In a sex orgy crime gone wrong, how come Raffaele did not leave DNA on any of her other clothing, like Rudy Guede did, but only did so on the bra clasp?

How does a person selectlively remove their DNA from clothing but leave another persons DNA?

How come Raffaele did not leave his DNA on or in the victim, like Rudy Guede did? Raffaele did not touch Meredith afterwards? I can not believe that a guy, who removed a bra off a struggling women during a rape, would not then touch her body, somehow, somewhere.

Heck, that Lifetime movie photo shows Raff and Rudy touching her, but yet only Rudy left DNA?
 
Felpa? What's a felpa?

The bloody sweatshirt that cops threw into the basket instead of collecting it. It's nothing new, it's in the documentation that it was collected after month and a half during the December inspection.

It's interesting that prosecution and Maresca assume that the jury has no idea about all of it and learn about the case only from the TV, not the documentation.

In that case there are many surprises that the defence can pull tomorrow. E.g. they can replay the mop giftwrapping and walking it around the cottage, and other antics of Steffi. I really think they should revisit all the early blunders and lies of the cops beginning with the unfortunate "caso chiuso". I wonder how they will perform tomorrow.
 
Thank you, Fine.

I wonder if Maresca's statement is true.

I wish the tweeters would comment on Hellman's demeanor. Or the jury's.
 
The bloody sweatshirt that cops threw into the basket instead of collecting it. It's nothing new, it's in the documentation that it was collected after month and a half during the December inspection.

It's interesting that prosecution and Maresca assume that the jury has no idea about all of it and learn about the case only from the TV, not the documentation.

In that case there are many surprises that the defence can pull tomorrow. E.g. they can replay the mop giftwrapping and walking it around the cottage, and other antics of Steffi. I really think they should revisit all the early blunders and lies of the cops beginning with the unfortunate "caso chiuso". I wonder how they will perform tomorrow.

From what we have heard about the presentations of the past few days, it is wide open for them. There are gaping holes in the prosecution's case, but it will be up to the defense to drive the truck through, and over them.
 
Article which pretends to take a middle ground, but really is unbalanced: http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/85009...es-should-now-shut-up-meredith-kercher-murder

Both sides should shut up and let the court decide?

But then neither camp has much more to offer than conjecture and gut feelings. Perhaps both sides should now withdraw and let the jurors do their job. Otherwise there is a danger that, whatever the outcome, it will always look like a verdict won in the media rather than the halls of justice.

Simply not true. The criticism of this witch trial is not based on "conjecture and feeling".

While it is true that the Kerchers are active in the character assassination of Knox in both media and the actual trial. The cries for true justice and that Meredith should not be forgotten is actually an appeal to judge Knox and Sollecito on feeling and not on the proof offered by the prosecution and to forget the real principles of justice.
 
They have

Thank you, Fine.

I wonder if Maresca's statement is true.

I wish the tweeters would comment on Hellman's demeanor. Or the jury's.

BBCDanielS Jury absolutely gripped by Kercher family lawyer who is slow and calm compared to the histrionics of lawyer this morning. #amandaknox appeal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom