no. smoking should not be banned.
like smoking pot, it is a victimless 'crime'.
in a country where we have socialized medical care, however, the taxes on tobacco should be massive.
no. smoking should not be banned.
like smoking pot, it is a victimless 'crime'.
in a country where we have socialized medical care, however, the taxes on tobacco should be massive.
the price that pot sells for ($200-250/ounce) seems fair for tobacco too.
So many folks here ready to force others to act the way they wish - little dictators. I don't feel I have any right to dictate how others act, beyond prohibitions against harm to and infringement of reciprocal rights. Even the idea of using the tax system for the purpose of to influencing behavior is a sort of government coercion I don't agree with.
To force people into a public health system, then to use this as an excuse to control peoples individual behavior as health cost related is one of the most egregious power grabs and losses of individual freedom imaginable. Only the most liberty-hating could condone this idea.
This is just a little off topic in a way, but, at the same time, not worthy of a seperate discussion thread, I think.
Half of the gay guys I have meet are really into smoking pot. I wonder what the deal is with that. Is it because of society or what?
i know very few gay guys in my area.
however, i literally know hundreds of pot smokers in our area.
i would safely say that about half of people 15-55 in alberta smoke pot, or at least have smoked , or occasionally accept a toke.
so are you a hippy, a smoker, or a yuppy who puts money before life? I have to think that forced relocation of yuppies out of suburban sprawl is also a good idea, forced education into greener living and urban diversity would do them good.
With the smokers all in jail and fatties and hippies rounded up, the world is looking better.
wow.....whatever you are smoking, i would avoid.
it's really not doing your outlook any good.
btw...i don't give a **** about money. i don't owe anyone and have all i want.
and what is this forced relocation and reeducation about???.....wow..
It's called living under a bridge and occasionally eating those who try to cross it (see picture posted earlier).wow.....whatever you are smoking, i would avoid.
it's really not doing your outlook any good.
btw...i don't give a **** about money. i don't owe anyone and have all i want.
and what is this forced relocation and reeducation about???.....wow..
It's called living under a bridge and occasionally eating those who try to cross it (see picture posted earlier).
I would never! Stop that!are you calling mikeyx a troll?
Yes you do, because you smoke and smell it from here.
You see to the heart of it, NoahFence. It would also mean no Poison or Motley Crue, but those are acceptable losses if Vow Wow were to be blanked from the pages of history.Uh, with no hair metal comes no Queensryche. I must object.
second hand smoke is indirect delayed muder. you're placing money other and lives under the disguise of liberty. sad and appalling.
Is it? You want to legislate against something because you don't like it. I thought it was bang on topic.I have no issues with that beyond it being slightly off topic.