sheeplesnshills
Illuminator
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2010
- Messages
- 3,706
By someone that has done an experiment not some BS paper that only has a hypothesis.
you mean like the Jones harrit et al paper?
By someone that has done an experiment not some BS paper that only has a hypothesis.
Indeed, as ifall the lead and aluminum (available in great quantitis on tat floor) and other metals with a far lower melting temperature than steel were not affected at all by the extreme heat that melted steel.That is a mystery.

That's why they drop rockets onto the launch pad just before lighting them off. In fact, if you drop them from high enough they'll just float off into orbit.
...you see red hot steel being pulled out on 10/21...red hot steel over a month later despite all the cooling efforts? ...
You have to supply evidence. All you have done is spread lies, fantasy and false information. The doubt you have is due to ignorance in physics, engineering, flying, FAA, NTSB, FDRs, fire systems, fire science, fire fighting, etc. You have doubts because you lack knowledge. One day you might gain knowledge and be upset 911 truth fooled you with lies, hearsay, and fantasy.... I don't have to prove another theory to show the official story is not true or cast serious doubts on it. ...
...I also know you premise that is could not have been steel pouring form the south tower is false. It very well could be. Watch Cole's videos he proves it could not have been aluminum mixed with anything by experiment. Don't like his results, use that big brain of yours and prove him wrong by experiment.
.that's one of the most absurd things I have ever read. The burden of proof is always on the prosecution
and you are prosecuting so whats your problem? we are merely questioning your case or if you have a prima facie case to start with. It appears you do not.
always....Besides...there was so much evidence we couldn't file an indictment against the guy, which is a much lower threshold of proof,..
round and around we go, when you will stop nobody knows......
don't give me any spin I've heard it all...that's all it is, is spin. The number 1 guy should have had an indictment against him.
Perhaps. but the fact he did or didn't is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
Proving Osama did it is not a requirement of an attack by 19 Muslim extremists on 911. Even if he was innocent it wouldn't change ANY of the other facts
I have the right to go with either, or any of multiple theories, and to change my mind as I go... you don't big difference.
...
I've said many times I don't know.
It's almost not important...if that is molten steel pouring out,(which looks like it was) there was clearly something else going on.
How much or little thermite (if it was thermite at all) becomes irrelevant.
Just like these?
[qimg]http://www.petersnewyork.com/GAGE2.JPG[/qimg]
To "prove" it you bet. Look at the design of aircraft...lots of computer modeling/theories...etc...etc...the flight test it...then it doesn't happen the way they thought it would...they go back made adjustments do it again
The official story has more contradictions, then I can even count. ...
...it could have been unreacted thermite.
See cole's video...lots of melting not much thermite.
In correct..burden of proof is always on the prosecution. They have to prove the case, I only have to cast doubt on it...i think it's clearly been done.
that's one of the most absurd things I have ever read. The burden of proof is always on the prosecution always....
How much, in pounds, is "lots"?
How much, in pounds, is "not much"?
Reasonable estimates will do.
I can only imagine that court case:
Judge: Call your next witness.
Govt defense: I call JREF poster TMD. Now sir, what evidence do you have that 9/11 was an inside job?
TMD: Well if you watch the videos & look at the pictures you can see molten steel.
Govt def:OK...so how did you determine it was steel?So what?
TMD: I looked at it and it looks like molten steel.
Govt def: And you have some sort of expertise in this area?
TMD: Well I watch a lot of youtube.
yeah i present people who have done experiments, you just sit there right a couple of words..and that's the way it is???
Right I want to see it done...this isn't a math proof...it's a real world thing.