• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Post-TAM Tour?

Now, can we please stop talking about mascots, and get on with the Post-TAM Tour discussion?!

I added another new column to the chart, in case we need it:

[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan |
Allecher |
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom |
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun"
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | | Purple Wave | Twilight Sparkle
zooterkin |
[/table]
 
Last edited:
[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan |
Allecher |
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom |
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun"
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | | Purple Wave | BBQ'd
zooterkin |
[/table]
 
[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan | ||Bear|I hate anyone that ever had a pony growing up
Allecher |
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom |
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun"
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | | Purple Wave | BBQ'd
zooterkin |
[/table]
 
[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan | ||Bear|I hate anyone that ever had a pony growing up
Allecher |
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom |
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun"
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | | Purple Wave | BBQ'd
zooterkin |
[/table]

Manya died!
 
I'm a vegetarian. I wouldn't BBQ a pony.

[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan || |Bear|I hate anyone that ever had a pony growing up
Allecher |
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom |
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun"
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | | Purple Wave | Twilight Sparkle
zooterkin |
[/table]
 
[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan || |Bear|I hate anyone that ever had a pony growing up
Allecher |
Doubt| Also will have a car available
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom |
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun"
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | | Purple Wave | Twilight Sparkle
zooterkin |
[/table]

One more person to add in. Now I have my TAM planning put together.
 
[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan || |Bear|I hate anyone that ever had a pony growing up
Allecher |
Doubt| Also will have a car available
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom ||||I want a pony!
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun"
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | | Purple Wave | Twilight Sparkle
zooterkin |
[/table]
 
Last edited:
[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot
AdMan |
Allecher |
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom |
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun"||a lantern
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed|elbat siht sevol ylterces|purple wave
zooterkin |||TBD
[/table]
 
[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot
AdMan |
Allecher |
Doubt | Also will have a car
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom |
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun"||a lantern
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed|elbat siht sevol ylterces|purple wave
zooterkin |||TBD
[/table]

You omitted me, Mr. Ottle
 
Damn! Sorry Doubt. I completely missed hcmom's latest improvements.


[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan || |Bear|I hate anyone that ever had a pony growing up
Allecher |
Doubt| Also will have a car available
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom ||||I want a pony!
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun" || lantern
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger | the one the third horseman of the Apocalypse has
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | elbat siht sevol ylterces | Purple Wave | Twilight Sparkle
zooterkin |||TBD
[/table]


This table's getting crowded. Maybe we should delete the "user name" column to make it easier?
 
Damn! Sorry Doubt. I completely missed hcmom's latest improvements.


[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan || |Bear|I hate anyone that ever had a pony growing up
Allecher |
Doubt| Also will have a car available
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom ||||I want a pony!
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun" || lantern
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger | the one the third horseman of the Apocalypse has
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | scixelsyd rof si siht | Purple Wave | Twilight Sparkle
zooterkin |||TBD
[/table]


This table's getting crowded. Maybe we should delete the "user name" column to make it easier?

Convert it back to bullet points.
 
Doubt: Yay! Glad that you'll be on the tour. Now I just need to read through my Red Rocks notes. And maybe order another geo book or two. A good excuse to order new books :-)
 
I just wanted to clarify one thing:

I was NOT refering to the "sparkle" effect in the Twilight movies. I didn't even see any of those movies, nor have I read the books. I don't intend to, either. I heard they were more of a girl's thing.

Twilight Sparkle is, in fact, a pony from My Little Pony.
 
I just wanted to clarify one thing:

I was NOT refering to the "sparkle" effect in the Twilight movies. I didn't even see any of those movies, nor have I read the books. I don't intend to, either. I heard they were more of a girl's thing.

Twilight Sparkle is, in fact, a pony from My Little Pony.

That's even gayer.
 
Hey, wait a minute... I thought you knew this stuff already!!

Maybe we should go with a real expert, instead.



(Just kidding, Kitten! You know we love your tours!)

She does know it already. I remember the last Red Rocks hike.
 
[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan || |Bear|I hate anyone that ever had a pony growing up
Allecher |
Andriiya |Not 100% sure she will attend, more like 50%|Is quite sure Wowbagger is reading the Twilight series at a tea party with My Little Ponies right now|Didn't go to highschool|Ponies are evil
Doubt| Also will have a car available
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom ||||I want a pony!
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun" || lantern
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger | the one the third horseman of the Apocalypse has
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | elbat siht sevol ylterces | Purple Wave | Twilight Sparkle
zooterkin |||TBD
[/table]
 
[table=head]User Name | Notes| The Undiscovered Column | High School Mascot | Favorite Pony
AdMan || |Bear|I hate anyone that ever had a pony growing up
Allecher |
Andriiya |Not 100% sure she will attend, more like 50%|Is quite sure Wowbagger is reading the Twilight series at a tea party with My Little Ponies right now|Didn't go to highschool|Ponies are evil
Doubt| Also will have a car available
El Spectre ||ooh, look, an undiscovered column!
hcmom ||||I want a pony!
Hokulele Mom | Hokulele has a car, if she comes, too.
Kitten | Our guide, declared "shotgun" || lantern
Kitten's friends (x2)
mr. ottle | le chauffeur | scixelsyd rof si siht | tiger | the one the third horseman of the Apocalypse has
SkepticalDrew (+1) | Bringing a non-TAM friend, and maybe another car.
Wowbagger | Will likely have a rental car, also, if it's needed | elbat siht sevol ylterces | Purple Wave | Twilight Sparkle
zooterkin |||TBD|I'd rather have a monkey
[/table]
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom