Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2007
- Messages
- 11,691
I don't. I just wondered if it is 2008 at Westminster Abbey (which EVERYONE knows is in London, England), is it still 2008 in Ireland? Because if it's not, then it appears Obama crossed some sort of International Date Line that we don't know anything about. Or leprechauns enchanted him. Either way, perhaps we should call in the scientists? Just imagine, Obama has discovered *time travel*! Why that's better than Gore discovering *the Internet!* Or, speaking of Gore, perhaps this effect is the result of Global Warming ... since just about everything else seem to be too? You see where I'm coming from, UW? This is *important*. Unless, of course, you want to admit that Obama is finally losing it.![]()
It would be a lot easier to admit your mistake than make up this elaborate story.
