• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Is it still 2008 in Ireland?

And Cleon, if Obama not knowing the date isn't important ...

Perhaps these items were ...

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/n...top-ten-insults-against-britain-2011-edition/

President Obama’s top ten insults against Britain – 2011 edition

... snip ...

1. Siding with Argentina over the Falklands

... snip ...

2. Calling France America’s strongest ally

... snip ...

3. Downgrading the Special Relationship

... snip ...

4. Supporting a federal Europe and undercutting British sovereignty

... snip ...

5. Betraying Britain to appease Moscow over the New START Treaty

... snip ...

6. Placing a “boot on the throat” of BP

... snip ...

7. Throwing Churchill out of the Oval Office

... snip ...

8. DVDs for the Prime Minister

... snip ...

9. Insulting words from the State Department

... snip ...

10. Undermining British influence in NATO

Oh ... and should I mention the report that Obama, Michelle and company won't drink England's tap water (guess it's too 3rd world).

Nor Buckingham Palace's private reserve mineral water (does he have a *sensitive* tummy?).

Surely that would rank in the top 10 insults if true? :D
 
And Cleon, if Obama not knowing the date isn't important ...

Perhaps these items were ...

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/n...top-ten-insults-against-britain-2011-edition/



Oh ... and should I mention the report that Obama, Michelle and company won't drink England's tap water (guess it's too 3rd world).

Nor Buckingham Palace's private reserve mineral water (does he have a *sensitive* tummy?).

Surely that would rank in the top 10 insults if true? :D

Could not honestly give a damn about a single one of those if I tried.
 
Why do you think Westminster Abbey is in Ireland BAC?

I don't. I just wondered if it is 2008 at Westminster Abbey (which EVERYONE knows is in London, England), is it still 2008 in Ireland? Because if it's not, then it appears Obama crossed some sort of International Date Line that we don't know anything about. Or leprechauns enchanted him. Either way, perhaps we should call in the scientists? Just imagine, Obama has discovered *time travel*! Why that's better than Gore discovering *the Internet!* Or, speaking of Gore, perhaps this effect is the result of Global Warming ... since just about everything else seem to be too? You see where I'm coming from, UW? This is *important*. Unless, of course, you want to admit that Obama is finally losing it. :cool:
 
I don't. I just wondered if it is 2008 at Westminster Abbey (which EVERYONE knows is in London, England), is it still 2008 in Ireland? Because if it's not, then it appears Obama crossed some sort of International Date Line that we don't know anything about. Or leprechauns enchanted him. Either way, perhaps we should call in the scientists? Just imagine, Obama has discovered *time travel*! Why that's better than Gore discovering *the Internet!* Or, speaking of Gore, perhaps this effect is the result of Global Warming ... since just about everything else seem to be too? You see where I'm coming from, UW? This is *important*. Unless, of course, you want to admit that Obama is finally losing it. :cool:

It would have been far simpler to just say "Does Obama think its 2008 in England" though
 
It would have been far simpler to just say "Does Obama think its 2008 in England" though

Who am I to question Obama? If he says it's 2008 in England, then it must be. Afterall, we've been told over and over and over he's the smartest guy to ever sit in the Oval Office. So I was merely taking his word for it. In which case, I wanted to know if it changed from 2011 to 2008 in going from Ireland to England. So I needed to ask if it was still 2008 in Ireland. See? :)

And were any of you to say yes to that, then we'd have to look at where Obama was before that. Because I know it's 2011 where I am. And the last Washington Post I saw was dated 2011. Seriously, we need to trace down the point at which the date changed ... if it's not a case of Obama *losing it*. Afterall, this could be big ... bigger than big ... bigger than the internet. Just imagine going back in time and changing things? That'd be one way to fix everything. We could even fix global warming. Right? :cool:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom