• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

South Tower 81st floor filled with thermite?

He doesn't post much here mostly because we've pretty much said all there is to be said. I've never gotten any indication from his posts that he has a problem with talking about that day; if anything, he's been eager in the past to correct misconceptions. I just don't have ready access to any of his posts (and little time right now to search for them) in order to correct Anders' erroneous way of thinking. So I suggested he contact Cheap Shot.
 
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/295417-1&showFullAbstract=1

This is a link to an interview with "Collin"(cheap shot). I doubt Anders will watch it.

He's on the far right

Yikes! I have only watched a bit of the video and the FAA National Operations Manager talked about going to an ordinary meeting even though he had learned that a plane had been hijacked. I find that very hard to believe. He is doing a cover-up! No doubt about it.
 
How did the media fool the people who saw it happen?

You mean people who allegedly saw planes crash into the towers with their own eyes as direct eyewitnesses? I believe there were no real such witnesses because there were no real planes.
 
You mean people who allegedly saw planes crash into the towers with their own eyes as direct eyewitnesses? I believe there were no real such witnesses because there were no real planes.

But there WERE such witnesses. How can you deny it? All eyes were on the the twin towers after the first impact. There could have been thousands of people who saw the second plane hit. In order for you to be right, every single eye witness who saw a plane has to be lying, hallucinating, or "in on it". How can you reconcile this with your beliefs? Does your mind really work like this?
 
Last edited:
You mean people who allegedly saw planes crash into the towers with their own eyes as direct eyewitnesses? I believe there were no real such witnesses because there were no real planes.

Yes, that's exactly who I mean. So are you saying that some of my best friends, who witnessed the crash of ua175 from the 42nd floor of a building less than a mile away, are liars? Or that I'm a liar and they don't exist?
 
Yikes! I have only watched a bit of the video and the FAA National Operations Manager talked about going to an ordinary meeting even though he had learned that a plane had been hijacked. I find that very hard to believe. He is doing a cover-up! No doubt about it.

He would have done that because it wasn't his job to deal with a plane being hijacked; he had people whose jobs it WAS to deal with that sort of thing. What purpose would have been served by him sitting around, getting in the way of the people trained to deal with that sort of thing, pray tell?
 
Hey! I have a new idea. The 911 cover-up has been HUGE, so it could easily include faking both victims AND their family members supposedly alive today.
You mean people who allegedly saw planes crash into the towers with their own eyes as direct eyewitnesses? I believe there were no real such witnesses because there were no real planes.

:wide-eyed

The Inflationary Model of Conspiracy Theories is supposed to be a critique, not a feature. :boggled:
 
Yes, that's exactly who I mean. So are you saying that some of my best friends, who witnessed the crash of ua175 from the 42nd floor of a building less than a mile away, are liars? Or that I'm a liar and they don't exist?

My guess is that they are lying because they are too embarrassed to tell the truth. EVERYBODY saw planes on television, so if they would say that they are sure there was no plane, then people would think of them as having gone completely crazy. And people are extremely afraid of having other people genuinely think of them as crazy.
 
But there WERE such witnesses. How can you deny it? All eyes were on the the twin towers after the first impact. There could have been thousands of people who saw the second plane hit. In order for you to be right, every single eye witness who saw a plane has to be lying, hallucinating, or "in on it". How can you reconcile this with your beliefs? Does your mind really work like this?

I don't think there are that many witnesses.
 
My guess is that they are lying because they are too embarrassed to tell the truth. EVERYBODY saw planes on television, so if they would say that they are sure there was no plane, then people would think of them as having gone completely crazy. And people are extremely afraid of having other people genuinely think of them as crazy.

You do realize New Yorkers have a reputation for speaking their mind? Tens of thousands of people too afraid to admit they didn't see any planes. Wow.
 
And people are extremely afraid of having other people genuinely think of them as crazy.

LOL. Irony ROCKS! You know Anders, I'm going to be nice and not tee off on this. You're welcome ;)

Screw it. It's too hard: Anders. It doesn't appear to stop you.
 
He would have done that because it wasn't his job to deal with a plane being hijacked; he had people whose jobs it WAS to deal with that sort of thing. What purpose would have been served by him sitting around, getting in the way of the people trained to deal with that sort of thing, pray tell?

So why did he leave the meeting when someone told him about a knife threat or whatever it was? It doesn't make sense. Why go and sit at a fricken meeting when an airliner had been hijacked in American airspace? And why leave the meeting when somebody started talking about a knife. Hijackers usually have weapons. Duh!
 
My guess is that they are lying because they are too embarrassed to tell the truth. EVERYBODY saw planes on television, so if they would say that they are sure there was no plane, then people would think of them as having gone completely crazy. And people are extremely afraid of having other people genuinely think of them as crazy.

I should clarify. I first learned about the attacks immediately after they happened, when one of the eyewitnesses I mentioned called me. I went and picked him up from the ferry station in Hoboken (he caught one of the last ferries out of battery park and saw WTC2 fall as they were pulling out) and he told me his story. This all happened before either of us turned on a TV.

So, he's lying?
 
So why did he leave the meeting when someone told him about a knife threat or whatever it was? It doesn't make sense. Why go and sit at a fricken meeting when an airliner had been hijacked in American airspace? And why leave the meeting when somebody started talking about a knife. Hijackers usually have weapons. Duh!

What is it you would have expected him to do?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom