CDHost
Critical Thinker
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2011
- Messages
- 270
Sollecito has no attackable Money that i'm aware of. He was a college student.
He has a wealthy father.
Sollecito has no attackable Money that i'm aware of. He was a college student.
He has a wealthy father.
I have two questions:
1) There are 5 or 6 major evidence points for the defense. For example the computer forensics? When do those get discussed
2) Can someone check me here on the knife because I'm sorta losing the logical of the positions. I'm just going to assert let me know where I'm wrong (genuinely asking):
a) The knife belongs to a set that Raffaele owns. That is not disputed fact.
b) Amanda's DNA is on the handle, undisputed.
c) The knife has been washed with bleach
d) There was some DNA found on a crevice on the blade. Under standard methodologies it was untestable, violating forensic procedure it matched Meredith.
e) The wounds on Meredith are semi consistent with the knife but only if we assume it was used in unusual ways.
f) The knife definitely fails to match the impression on the sheet.
g) Raffaele claims that Meredith pricked herself on the knife when Amanda brought it over to the cottage to cook with. I'm assuming he offered this opinion during the everyone decided to incriminate themselves interrogation on the 5th-6th?
h) Somehow the prosecution claims to know that Meredith never went to Raffaele's house. How?
i) The prosecution claims they are worried about destroying the evidence during an examination? Why would that be a concern? What do they need the knife whole for?
Thanks.
I have two questions:
1) There are 5 or 6 major evidence points for the defense. For example the computer forensics? When do those get discussed
2) Can someone check me here on the knife because I'm sorta losing the logical of the positions. I'm just going to assert let me know where I'm wrong (genuinely asking):
a) The knife belongs to a set that Raffaele owns. That is not disputed fact.
b) Amanda's DNA is on the handle, undisputed.
c) The knife has been washed with bleach
d) There was some DNA found on a crevice on the blade. Under standard methodologies it was untestable, violating forensic procedure it matched Meredith.
e) The wounds on Meredith are semi consistent with the knife but only if we assume it was used in unusual ways.
f) The knife definitely fails to match the impression on the sheet.
g) Raffaele claims that Meredith pricked herself on the knife when Amanda brought it over to the cottage to cook with. I'm assuming he offered this opinion during the everyone decided to incriminate themselves interrogation on the 5th-6th?
h) Somehow the prosecution claims to know that Meredith never went to Raffaele's house. How?
i) The prosecution claims they are worried about destroying the evidence during an examination? Why would that be a concern? What do they need the knife whole for?
Thanks.
He has to inherit first, and Sollecito has a sister that could inherit all the money.
Not necessarily. I think the victim was still wearing a long sleeve T shirt. You can remove a bra from under a T-shirt if you slide a shoulder strap over the elbow, but it's impossible with long sleeves.Ok so your theory is all three straps broke at the seam. Ok I can buy that as possible. So enough force is pulled against the bra to break all 3 straps without one of the shoulder straps sliding off the shoulder and down the arm. The only way i see one of the straps not sliding down is if it was being prevented by the victim still resisting. However, the shoulder straps would have had to break before the back of the bra, otherwise there would have been nothing to pull with.
Not necessarily. I think the victim was still wearing a long sleeve T shirt. You can remove a bra from under a T-shirt if you slide a shoulder strap over the elbow, but it's impossible with long sleeves.
Rudy could easily break the straps in any order, one by one, although I agree that a single brutal pull from the front looks plausible.
g) This story emerged after the DNA result was made public. Raffaele put it into his diary.
Thank you for your answers. So we don't actually know that Meredith was never at RS' house? She might have come over 2 or 3 times with AK to hang out or get high or ...?
Thank you for your answers. So we don't actually know that Meredith was never at RS' house? She might have come over 2 or 3 times with AK to hang out or get high or ...?
Thank you for your answers. So we don't actually know that Meredith was never at RS' house? She might have come over 2 or 3 times with AK to hang out or get high or ...?
I'm not even sure Sollecito knew what he meant when he wrote that in his diary. You have to look at it from a distance.
1) If he is guilty he is trying to explain evidence that he knows could be there.
2) If he is innocent he is trying to figure out how its possible for evidence to be on a knife when there shouldn't be evidence on there. Yet if there is actually no evidence, then he is making up a story to explain evidence that is suppose to be there but actually isn't.
Yet this was wrote in his diary I believe. So he was trying to work out how evidence was found on the knife to himself. He wasn't writing it for the prosecution.
CDHost,
I am not sure, but I am doubtful that she did. They had only known each other six days. Raffaele does not specify which flat, his or Amanda's, and so his story could refer to his cooking at the girls' flat. However, I think both stories are doubtful. Either he lied or he convinced himself of something that was not true. As RoseMontague said (approximately), he answered baloney with baloney. The important aspect of the knife business for me is the first half of that formulation: finding of Meredith's profile on a sample culled from the knife is a ridiculous result. There is no blood on the blade, and the sensitivity of the TMB test makes it unlikely that DNA would survive but blood would not. One has to invoke magical cleaning fluid.
What about spit? Assume Meredith used the knife to eat and Raffaele, just wiped it down and tossed it in the drawer. Could that produce DNA but no blood?
What about spit? Assume Meredith used the knife to eat and Raffaele, just wiped it down and tossed it in the drawer. Could that produce DNA but no blood?
I recommend checking out Perugia Shock for new photos of The Knife. It turns out The Knife is actually quite dirty, therefore it has not been cleaned, therefore it is not the murder weapon.
I am confused now,
I assume that knife has been collected from Raffaeles appartement and since then been in police custody. How come that there has a 'new photo' been taken??
I get that. But how likely are they going to get a better target than RS? And I would add that I think Sollecito Sr. is going to shield the money, why give it to the Kerchers?