Michael Mozina
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 9,361
Semantics, semantics. This thread is a joke.
Indeed. It's been a denial-go-round for months now. Welcome to the conversation by the way.
MM the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence that solar flares are electrical discharges consistent with some kind of electric sun or electric universe model.
Indeed, but then we must first agree on what a "discharge" is, and that seems to take MONTHS around here.
So far it has been an epic fail on your part.
Yep. I let them get away with murder. We're done now however with the denial go round.
All you like doing is arguing over minor details.
Minor details? Excuse me? The "definition" they evidently pulled out of their back pocked *PRECLUDES* any sort of "discharge" from occurring in a "conductor". There's no "in between". Of course not a single one of them can provide a published physics definition of an electrical discharge that supports *ANY* of their (false) claims.
It seems to me like incredibly bad manners on your part.
Well, compared to being a called or compared to a lying, dishonest, "nutter", crackpot crank every single day for months on end, I assure you my "manners" have been much better than my detractors.
Sorry for making it personal, but after 1000's of posts, that's all I can conclude.
Well, why should you be any different. "Personal" seems to be all anyone is interested in around here IMO.
A number of knowledgeable posters have made a good effort to dialogue with you about science,
Other than The Man, and few "mostly lurkers", who would those "knowledgeable posters" be? For almost two solid months now we've been stuck on a denial-go-round because GM and RC kept claiming a discharge couldn't occur in a plasma/conductor. Not a single "knowledgeable poster" set them straight (besides EU proponents). The first "knowledgeable" post I saw related to the difference between current and a discharge was posted by The Man, and I don't think he really meant to really even get that deeply involved in the conversation quite honestly. I was just thrilled to see that *SOMEONE* understood the difference.
but all you've ever done is cr&p on anyone who's shown the slightess bit of disagreement with your point of view.
IMO that isn't true. There are many posters on this website that I respect and that I get along with. We don't snipe much at each other and things go pretty smoothly overall. There are a few however that have gone out of their way to harass me for months on end rather than address the PUBLISHED MATERIALS. That tends to "set me off" sometimes, but hey, we're all human.
Last edited: