Sorry, my bad 478 miles. Hope that clears it up for you.
What goes MACH 2.5? What is your new claim? Wow, if you are a 911 truth believer, did you get the math right? That would be a first.
I am afraid to check your numbers, but your post makes no sense anyway. I know what you think you are trying to say, but you failed.
What was your point? What is turn radius at 2.5 MACH? How do you lock up an airliner surrounded with hundreds of targets? Why did the United States never have armed air patrols over the USA for over 200 years ready to shoot down airliners? Why is the military under civilian control?
There was no Mission for NEADs to shoot down hijacked aircraft before 911; what else is old news? I was surprised how fast USAF and FAA realized the idiots were attacking us.
I claim the time to figure out 911 and take action, is the exact time the Passengers on Flight 93 stood up and took action. FAA and NORAD were up to speed at the same time, but were not in a position to take action. However everyone was busy getting ready.
Never flown high performance jets have you? Any experience with locking up targets? Flown any intercepts? Just what function do you have besides posting nonsense on 911?
oh, posting more nonsense. good job
... And they couldn't scramble to that? Let's clarify this. If unidentified planes were detected over Bermuda the response time would not be enough to stop two Mig-25 from dropping steel bombs on Central Park.
At 2.5 MACH in your infinite fuel MIG-25 super-nano-FOXBAT? You are funny!
We don't have to launch on a MIG-25 carrying bombs at 2.5 MACH, it will flame out well before it gets near. Funny stuff. I think the FOXBAT top speed on the deck is 650, 740 mph. OOPS
Where was the FOXBAT coming from?