• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you admit that witnesses saw a plane?

You and others in this thread may want to examine your motives and your ability to perceive. I have always said there are reliable and verifiable witnesses who said they saw and heard a plane. I have frequently cited the source of the best of them, which does happen to be the Task Force Witness statements, from which the Sean Cunniffe statement comes and forms a part of. In that compilation of 503 witness statements, approximately 20 are valid PLANE SPOTTER witnesses. From that same source, approximately 20 are valid NO PLANE witnesses.

I do not understand why there should be confusion or misunderstanding on this point. I have always said there are viable PLANE SPOTTERS and have told you exactly where the statements are to be found.

Would you please reassess your position as to why you apparently did not know this?

Quite right,they did and it was not a hologram.In the real world holograms of huge planes crashing into buildings can not be created with the wave of a computer keyboard.How long will this thread continue to go round in circles?

I do not think you statement or claim is accurate. In that respect, I have propsed a 'hologram' discussion. I have surveyed the forum and have posted that there are about 7 threads on holograms, of which only one was truly related to 9/11; and, as to that one, it was posted up in the 'conspiracy theory' sub-forum, not the 9/11 conspiracy theory forum. Earlier today, I posted in that forum:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php...5&postcount=50

Come on dafydd, will you bring yourself up to speed, please?:rolleyes:
 
You and others in this thread may want to examine your motives and your ability to perceive. I have always said there are reliable and verifiable witnesses who said they saw and heard a plane. I have frequently cited the source of the best of them, which does happen to be the Task Force Witness statements, from which the Sean Cunniffe statement comes and forms a part of. In that compilation of 503 witness statements, approximately 20 are valid PLANE SPOTTER witnesses. From that same source, approximately 20 are valid NO PLANE witnesses.

I do not understand why there should be confusion or misunderstanding on this point. I have always said there are viable PLANE SPOTTERS and have told you exactly where the statements are to be found.

Would you please reassess your position as to why you apparently did not know this?



I do not think you statement or claim is accurate. In that respect, I have propsed a 'hologram' discussion. I have surveyed the forum and have posted that there are about 7 threads on holograms, of which only one was truly related to 9/11; and, as to that one, it was posted up in the 'conspiracy theory' sub-forum, not the 9/11 conspiracy theory forum. Earlier today, I posted in that forum:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php...5&postcount=50

Come on dafydd, will you bring yourself up to speed, please?:rolleyes:

If they saw or heard planes,why do you persist with this no plane delusion?We are all up to speed.There were planes.End of story.Get into gear yourself.
 
Last edited:
You and others in this thread may want to examine your motives and your ability to perceive. I have always said there are reliable and verifiable witnesses who said they saw and heard a plane. I have frequently cited the source of the best of them, which does happen to be the Task Force Witness statements, from which the Sean Cunniffe statement comes and forms a part of. In that compilation of 503 witness statements, approximately 20 are valid PLANE SPOTTER witnesses. From that same source, approximately 20 are valid NO PLANE witnesses.

I do not understand why there should be confusion or misunderstanding on this point. I have always said there are viable PLANE SPOTTERS and have told you exactly where the statements are to be found.

Would you please reassess your position as to why you apparently did not know this?
Oh well, I'm bored today. What the hell...

And you HONESTLY think that it is more logical to assume that holograms were responsible for what they saw than that there actually were planes in the air. Seriously? I have to vehemently disagree with you. Your theories are irrational, silly, and downright crazy.

But then we already knew that.
 
Hi, let me respond here:


NutCracker said:
Cut the pseudo-intellectual bable. Physical evidence, RADAR data, photographic
evidence, phone-calls from the planes, FDR data, CVR recordings, etc.

Conversion of evidence.

Give me a single piece of evidence contradicting the accepted narritive. You
can't.

Give me a single piece of evidence in support of an alternative narrative. You
can't.

Give me an alternative narative. You won't.

Oh, I see what you're doing there. You're shifting the burden of proof to me.
But wait, I'm not accusing anyone, I didn't do anything based on something I
myself put forward and presented as evidence.

I'm just questioning the evidence I got along the official line. That's what skeptics
do, they question the data, they don't suck it up. It is not my responsibility
to provide an alternative narrative as soon as I find myself doubting something
officially presented as evidence. I'm afraid you have it all backwards.
The burden of proof is not on me, it's on those who support/promote/advocate/defend/suck up the official line.

If by "accepted narrative" you mean just the planes, you might want to follow this thread
and see if something convinces you. If you mean the whole 911 storyline than that would be
matter for another thread I guess.


Carlitos said:
You knew "next to nothing."

You read some truther sites, including "September Clues" (dot info), etc.

You came here, where 43 individual videos of the second plane impact are posted
in this thread, plus additional "hi res video" (posted by femr2), along with
dozens of firsthand witness accounts of both planes impacting the towers, along
with dozens of photographs of planes impacting the towers, along with links to
RADAR and even seismic evidence, along with photographs of physical evidence,
and links to all of the evidence presented in the Moussaui trial.

And now you are "on the fence."

Thanks for the logic lesson.


I'm very sorry to see what you're doing there, Carlitos - already you're
discrediting me, nudging me for flawed logic. Yet you know nothing about what
my research included. I've mentioned several times here that I'm not a
Noplaner yet you keep insinuating it. By "next to nothing" I mean what I saw
on TeeVee, as jamm has put it, because it never occured to me to question the
data then. And to make it clear, by "on the fence" I mean, I can see an aircraft
in the videos but I'm no longer sure if it is the same aircraft we were told it was
in reality. You see, some of the videos really look suspicious and may have
been tampered with and for me that's the key question. (see below)

I'm noticing "the dozens of firsthand witnesses" in your post though. On that I would
agree with you, we indeed have such reports. If I was a Noplaner, that would surely be
a problem for me. But I'm not.

As a side effect of this tangent of yours though, you mostly ignored all the comments and
questions I had for you in my last post. So that would be close to a... strawman argument,
right? I am unhappy about that, but what else can I do?



Dumb all over said:
By opining that you find it weird, it was clear to me you were not concluding
that clouds are made of cotton candy. Please, don't let me put words into your
mouth. Based on the notion that few people (if any) failed to mention an
approaching plane, what do you conclude?

This thread is about dissecting all known videos of the second hit. From the fact that
there's not one mention (with the "amateur" clip I already mentioned excluded) of the
approaching aircraft, especially not from the newspeople, I conclude that it is weird
to the point that it might not be a coincidence. In other words, I'm skeptical about it -
is that okay with you?


I do not represent the JREF in any way, shape, or form. The opinions expressed
here are my own. That's generally how it works on most internet forums.

Fair enough, that helps me, to an extent, understand so much spam posts in even just
this thread. Now let me ask you your own opinion on the issue of the ugly colored
footage. And before you do that, you may want to look at the following clip (10min),
it was made specially for debunkers:

www brasschecktv<dot>com/page/401.html

I thank you in advance for breaking it down for me.

For the person who created this thread, it is a black/white issue. Just read the
title of the thread. He has asked you, charmer, to look at the 43 Videos video
and, based on your viewing, to conclude whether there was a PLANE or NO PLANE.
You have reviewed the video, yes? So, what is your answer? Sitting on the fence
causes hemorrhoids.

Oh, sitting at the PC causes hemorrhoids much more often, so watch out :)
Anyway, I'm not bound to accept the divide-and-conquer paradigm from
you or from jammonius. I think that his effort to critically examine the videos is a
sound one and I agree with the others here that his conclusions put upfront about
DEWs are not. By decisively calling (NO) PLANE I'd be mentally prone to dismiss any
evidence that would point the other way. That's how divide-and-conquer works.
Instead, if I can find the time, I want to examine the evidence and possibly dismiss
it on factual basis.

So for me, if we are to examine the videos, the Plane-No plane question should apply for
the videos as well. Then if we can conclude somehow that one or more videos were manipulated
than we would be all getting on the fence as to what was actually there. Especially if
only _some_ of the videos are revealed to be suspicious in this way.




AJM8125 said:
Right. Then there are those who correctly identified it as a commercial
airliner. What about them?

...

Please see above.

You'll have to be more specific, I don't wish to sit through another truther
video.

Please pay more attention - I have referenced the clip in my first post. But
here it is again as a pseudo URL:

www brasschecktv<dot>com/page/92.html

But I'm afraid that under your standards, you would call it a "truther video".
If you don't wish to sit through it you're basically saying you refuse to look at the
source that is a reference for my argument. If that's the case, I don't know how
can we properly discuss this thing further.

It is not so much about truthers though - it is about mainstream media footage we all
could have seen right on 911. The relevant part about the planted eyewitness only takes
about first two minutes. What the clip basically shows is that the dust hadn't even settled
to the ground yet and _already_, through media dissemination, the whole world "knew" who did
it, why they did it and why the towers fell. Nothing suspicious there, right?
I'm very interested to learn your opinions on that though.



DGM said:
Why are people responding to charmer? This is Jammonius' thread, all attention
should be directed toward him, thecritta you back off too.

Oh, this is just priceless - so this is how you like to kill the messenger around here?
Are you really trying to shut me up here? I already saw dozens of "don't respond" spam posts
in this thread alone... Can you please post on topic without ad hominem insinuations next
time?
 
charmer, do you have an alternative explanation as to what plane impacted the WTC on 9/11? Posting that might be easier than trying to guess what your point is.
 
The problem is, charmer, is we see what you're doing. You see, not only do you have no explanation for the HUGE amount of evidence that supports the commonly-held narrative of that day without some lame "they faked it" crap, you have absolutely NO narrative to submit in its place that fits ALL the available evidence better than the one that rational people all over the world accept.

Couple that with a delightful arrogance in the face of this. This intrigues me.
 
So now you admit that witnesses saw a plane? Quite right,they did and it was not a hologram.In the real world holograms of huge planes crashing into buildings can not be created with the wave of a computer keyboard.How long will this thread continue to go round in circles?


I think Jammy beleives that people didn't see planes, but rather saw holograms of planes...
 
Hi, let me respond here:




Oh, I see what you're doing there. You're shifting the burden of proof to me.
But wait, I'm not accusing anyone, I didn't do anything based on something I
myself put forward and presented as evidence.

I'm just questioning the evidence I got along the official line. That's what skeptics
do, they question the data, they don't suck it up. It is not my responsibility
to provide an alternative narrative as soon as I find myself doubting something
officially presented as evidence. I'm afraid you have it all backwards.
The burden of proof is not on me, it's on those who support/promote/advocate/defend/suck up the official line.



Incorrect. The burden of proof is on the Truthers to back their conspiracy theories. The facts of what happened on 9/11 are on the public record. 19 hijackers crashed 4 planes- 2 in NY, one in PA and one in Washington.
The planes crashed, people called from the planes, airplane wreckage was found at each crash site, the WTC and Washington crashes were filmed, body parts of the plane passengers were recovered from each site. There were witnesses for all of the plane crashes.
19 Islamic psychopaths commited mass murder that day. That is fact, the proof is ironclad.
Why do Truthers feel the need to be apologists for radical Islam? Most truthers seem extra eager to blame the Jews..
Truthers have ONLY speculation of an inside job, and they pull insane theorires out of their asses without any proof.

If you think 9/11 was some kind of conspiracy, the burden is on YOU to back your claims.

This is the reason why Truthers NEVER provide proof to back their claims...they don't think they need proof.
 
Last edited:
Please see above.

See what?

Please pay more attention - I have referenced the clip in my first post. But
here it is again as a pseudo URL:

www brasschecktv<dot>com/page/92.html

But I'm afraid that under your standards, you would call it a "truther video".
If you don't wish to sit through it you're basically saying you refuse to look at the
source that is a reference for my argument. If that's the case, I don't know how
can we properly discuss this thing further.

I think that's a truther video by anyone's standards. And please pay more attention to what I wrote. I don't want to sit through another truther video and yes, I've seen the one you linked. Many times.

If you must discuss it, then OK, the statements made by those people are called "opinions". People often state their "opinion" of things when they're discussing them. Rational people know to look at these "opinions" and consider the source.

The person that produced the video took these "opinions" as somebody trying to pass them off as facts and tried to make that a fact, rather than his "opinion". This is what's known as a paranoid delusion. Again, a rational person will consider the source.

Incidentally, I never seen the man on the street and the network footage in that video until truthers started dredging them up.

It is not so much about truthers though - it is about mainstream media footage we all
could have seen right on 911. The relevant part about the planted eyewitness only takes
about first two minutes. What the clip basically shows is that the dust hadn't even settled
to the ground yet and _already_, through media dissemination, the whole world "knew" who did
it, why they did it and why the towers fell. Nothing suspicious there, right?
I'm very interested to learn your opinions on that though.

Please see above. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I have always said there are reliable and verifiable witnesses who said they saw and heard a plane. :


So you admit people saw the planes hit the towers? Yet your argument seems to be the fact that some people did not see the planes at the moment of impact, the people who were looking at the WTC in time to see the crashes were wrong?

You might want to use logic sometime..your theories are completly lacking in logic..
 
charmer, do you have an alternative explanation as to what plane impacted the WTC on 9/11? Posting that might be easier than trying to guess what your point is.

Truthers are seldom able to articulate their views- they tend to state their ridiculous theories, followed by links to Truther blogs or Truther videos on Youtube as 'proof'.
 
Last edited:
If you think 9/11 was some kind of conspiracy, the burden is on YOU to back your claims.

This is the reason why Truthers NEVER provide proof to back their claims...they don't think they need proof.

Truthers do not understand skepticism. if they did, they would understand that a true skeptic does not make claims...he only seeks to provide evidence that a claim is wrong or faulty or fallible.

but instead of just suggesting the govt. story about 9-11 is wrong, they go on to suggest that there was a huge evil NWO Mossad conspiracy to stand down the air force, launch a missile into the Pentagon, get all the people of 3 planes and put them all into the plane that crashed at shanksville, put themite in wtc 1, 2, & 7, etc etc.

and when you make an amazing claim like this....the low burden of proof for a skeptic is no longer valid. when you make amazing claims, amazing evidence is required.

and when it comes to providing amazing evidence for their amazing claims, Truthers have failed..miserably.

this is why there has not been a new investigation. this is why no one of any real significance takes them seriously.
 
Last edited:
Oh well, I'm bored today. What the hell...

Well, I hope the day has resulted in meaningful activity, afterall, as well as something that might have served the purpose of advancing your capacity for objective reasoning, if that is not asking too much. :)

And you HONESTLY think that it is more logical to assume that holograms were responsible for what they saw than that there actually were planes in the air. Seriously? I have to vehemently disagree with you.

Well, for one thing, there were other flying objects in the sky. Helicopters at the very least, and perhaps other planes. Some witnesses reference seeing a variety of things, more than one plane, cargo planes, military planes, missiles, to name some things that some witnesses report.

In one of the more obvious of the probable fake videos, the one known as Chopper 5 that begins, in ALL43 at about the 5:53 mark, there is an interesting sequence. After the shadow thingy enters one side of the South Tower, exits the other, and then is blanked out so the error can be corrected, there is seen, flying in from left to right a flying object of some sort. You can best see this additional flying object at about the 6:12-6:14 mark of the video.

Here's a confirming still from about 6:13:

anotherplanechopperfive613.jpg


See the blip above the letter "d" in the word "and".

Some witnesses appear to describe this as the object they thought hit the South Tower, I think.

One other interesting facet of the shadow thingy, something that is consistent in all of them, I think, is that the shadow thingy does not have lights, as nearly as I have been able to ascertain. All commercial jetliners I have seen have red lights at the wing tips and either red ones or white strobe lights underneath. I know of no exceptions to the red lights, but perhaps debunkers have considered this issue and have rationalized it. I don't know.

Curiously, I think, all versions of shadow thingy appear not to register any lights at all, thus adding yet another indicator of an illusionon, even though more proof of deception really isn't necessary for those who might choose to be objective, rather than emotionally driven to support the common storyline no matter what.

Your theories are irrational, silly, and downright crazy.

But then we already knew that.

Once again, I hope you had a nice day, Twinstead.

all the best
 
Last edited:
Well, for one thing, there were other flying objects in the sky. Helicopters at the very least, and perhaps other planes. Some witnesses reference seeing a variety of things, more than one plane, cargo planes, military planes, missiles, to name some things that some witnesses report.


.....Curiously, I think, all versions of shadow thingy appear not to register any lights at all, thus adding yet another indicator of an illusionon, even though more proof of deception really isn't necessary for those who might choose to be objective, rather than emotionally driven to support the common storyline no matter what.




all the best


'Shadow thingy'?? One would need to be blind as a bat not to notice from the footage that the planes that hit the towers were commercial jet planes...

And again, thousands of eye witnesses who were there, calls made from the planes, plane debris and body parts from plane passenders and crew found onsite....Funny Jam how you can just ignore all of that.....

Provide PROOF those planes were not real...
Provide PROOF the plane wreckage and human remains were planted
Provide PROOF that the flights were not tracked by radar
Provide PROOF that the thousands of eye witnesses in NY and NJ were lying or were wrong.
Provide PROOF that all the film footage taken of the crashes is fake.
Provide PROOF that the planes were holograms.

The burden is on YOU to provide evidence prove your claims.
I'm waiting..

And what do you mean by:

"more proof of deception really isn't necessary for those who might choose to be objective, rather than emotionally driven to support the common storyline no matter what."
 


This is the image that comes to mind every time I see one of Jammonius' "video analysis".

Now visualize this with a over emphasized English accent (Monti Python) and his posts are so much more fun to read.


:D
 
On the subject of holograms, where is the evidence that the technology exists at anywhere near the level needed to confuse so many people? Where are the previous generations of this technology, ones that wouldn't be believable enough to fool everyone on 9/11? You would think we would have seen real world applications of such a technological achievement. Just imagine how valuable a tool like this would be for use by militaries on the battlefield. Usually they are the first to get to use the most advanced technologies before the public and even so they will often show them off to the public without giving up too many details.
 
Last edited:
it would be very very cool..if we had the technology to project a hologram like this on to thin air. a hologram that could be seen hundreds of feet away, and miles away.

too bad....its all BS.
 
On the subject of holograms, where is the evidence that the technology exists at anywhere near the level needed to confuse so many people?

Making the sounds that countless people heard along the length of Manhattan is a seperate problem with no known solution other than a 757/767 fly-by.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom