bigjelmapro
Illuminator
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2009
- Messages
- 3,509
What do you think happens when you have 800 'activists' on a boat followed around with camera crew? Provocation and effective propaganda. Still, how is this relevant to the argument?If an attack is broadcast live over the internet by your enemies, that does not really sound like you are in very good control of the battlespace.
First statement doesn't fall in line with the 2nd one. Actually, quite contradictory. It was a miscalculation by the IDF to base their line of action based on the dealings of previous flotillas filled with actual activists rather than IHH supported radicals.My other 'angle' would be that I expect Israel to be more cool and professional.
Commandos getting overpowered, having their weapons taken, thrown overboard sounds like Israel did not really understand their enemy, underestimated them, made critical mistakes, are embarrassed before the world, and further inflamed a region that really does not need any more.
So this angle is what exactly? Is it an angle at all?
Oh, whinge whinge. First the victim card, now the 'israel can do no wrong' stunt. Predictable as always. And a loss in debate on your part, as always.Despite that... Israel never wrong. Ever. Anything at all. Period.
Nah, I just find you guys comical in your half-baked attempts at debate. I'm sure the liberal media will try their hand again at legal terms and completely screw it up as usual. I've yet to see any allegations of piracy stick especially if this is the right of a country in a state of armed conflict to impose a naval blockade.Touch a nerve there did I? By tomorrow morning I'll be surprised if there are not political cartoons morphing the Israel flag into a pirate flag. But so what? Clearly Israel as a national entity does not care what anyone thinks.
No counter to that. If you wish to try that again, by all means.
Yeah, those darn peace activists these days eh?I completely understand the soldier's right to defend themselves. I am actually sympathetic. They brought paintball guns to a knife fight.
Oh no's, they hate us. More reason to fold, cower and give in eh? I'm sure giving in, allowing Hamas to further stockpile weapons, win more propaganda wars is the solution. Still pushing the notion that these are 'peace activists'?Sorry what? They hate you. THEY HATE YOU. Yes even extending to the peace activists. Sheesh doesn't Israel get it? and this will make more hate.
Violence escalates? Should be an old lesson by now for both Israel and Palestinians.
IDF has learned once again thatIsrael is better than this.
Her people are capable of greater deeds.
Her military is more competent.
Would love to see another country deal better with this.
