• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Avatars for TAM 8

I'm changing my avatar for an upcoming game, so I'll post a big version of my usual one here, so it doesn't get lost:

 
Ah Photoshop; is there nothing you can't do?

It's thanks to photoshop that I have my awesome avatar, Colonel Mantis.
 
Nice, I was thinking of doing something like this. But then I remembered I have no photoshop skills :p .
 
Kochanski, I just found out that I am attending TAM, so please produce an avatar for me - see Post #14. Thanks!
 
Half-way through April, nearly May, then only June to go...

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!!!
 
Incidentally, I'm not using my usual avatar at the moment, but the one I'd like on a badge is this one. Preferably animated. :)

 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom