• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The media conspiracy to suppress information about Jews

We need to let him say this stuff. Just so people can see how utterly ignorant and disgusting they are. There's nothing more to do than point out it's wrong, and let them throw their tantrums, which will also show their lack of self-control and maturity.

Plus, the eventual meltdowns are so entertaining.
 
I have a problem then, oh wise sage Saggy.

I suffer from dry mouth and cannot muster enough saliva to hock a sufficient loogie at the Christians that surround me. In order to stay within God's good graces, what can I do? Is simply saying 'ptuey' at them and going through the motions of spitting sufficient, or do I need to actually douse the infidels with bodily fluids to placate YHWH? If so, will licking them suffice, or can I maybe substitute spit with urine?

You seem to be an expert on Judaica. What does the Torah and the Talmud advise to do in my situation?

Could manage a raspberry or bronx cheer? Perhaps that, plus your good intentions, would suffice.
 
Just for my general edification: these "many Christians" to which you refer - is this a majority of Christians, a large minority of Christians, a small but significant number of Christians, or a very small minority representing fringe sects of Christianity?

1% of Christianity..would be 15 million people.
 
Will sticking my thumbs in my ears and wiggling my fingers convey the appropriate gravitas of the situation?

Only if you say the ancient Hebrew curse "Neener, neener, neener" at the same time.
 
.
Of course, the article Saggy cites also goes on to say that only two incidents had been reported in the previous two years, and both of them were prosecuted, showing that it is far from acceptable..

And then he cites the admitted liar Israel Shahak ('A Modern Blood Libel--L'Affaire Shahak,' Tradition, Volume 8, Number 2, Summer 1966, p. 59.)

But then, is anyone surprized?
.
 
.
Of course, the article Saggy cites also goes on to say that only two incidents had been reported in the previous two years, and both of them were prosecuted.

And then he cites the admitted liar Israel Shahak ('A Modern Blood Libel--L'Affaire Shahak,' Tradition, Volume 8, Number 2, Summer 1966, p. 59.)

But then, is anyone surprized?
.

I love how Saggy quotes Shahak as some authority speaking for all Jews worldwide. I am a Jew and before this thread I have never heard of the guy, and I still have no F-ing clue who he really is (because I don't torture myself by actually clicking on Saggy's links)
 
It's common practice in Israel for Israeli Jews to spit on Christians. That's to literally spit, you know, by spraying saliva. Recently a reporter from ABC news discovered this when she attended a demonstration staqed by Orthodox Jews in Jeruseluem, you can read about it here...

http://www.vosizneias.com/34587/200...ter-feels-charedi-mobs-hate-in-the-holy-city/


Spit like rain

I found myself herded against a brick wall as they kept on spitting - on my face, my hair, my clothes, my arms.

It was like rain, coming at me from all directions - hitting my recorder, my bag, my shoes, even my glasses.

Big gobs of spit landed on me like heavy raindrops. I could even smell it as it fell on my face.


She discovered what Christian clergymen have known for years according to this report in Haaretz ...

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=487412&contrassID=2

A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window. When the clergyman let the window down, the passerby spat in his face.


The clergyman prefered not to lodge a complaint with the police and told an acquaintance that he was used to being spat at by Jews. Many Jerusalem clergy have been subjected to abuse of this kind. For the most part, they ignore it but sometimes they cannot.


The practice of Jews spitting on Christians goes back centuries, and is religiously mandated according to Israel Shahak in his book "Three Thousand Years of Jewish History".

Now, have you seen any mention of this in the US media? On the television news? In your local newspaper. In any mainstream news publication whatever? You have not. There is a demonstrable conspiracy in the media to suppress information detrimental to the image of Jews.

Saggy in a nutshell:

The person who yells "THE MEDIA IS RUN BY THE JEWS!" but then 5 seconds later, cites a MSM article to prove one of the many conspiracies he believes in. In other words, Saggy is a hypocrite.
 
And 10% would be 150 million people.

Am I to understand that you believe that 15 million Christians believe the Holocaust to be a hoax?

absolutely. probably a lot more.

do you know how many backwards, dumb-ass, Christian Jew-haters there are in Eastern Europe/Russia? Latin America?
 
Like I said in another thread, I too have been to Israel as a - albeit unbelieving and nonpracticing but still baptized and hailing from a Christian nation - Christian, and have yet to feel the gentle saliva of a Jew. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to enable the spitting in some way?
 
Last edited:
The tittle of your thread is made mockery by the article you quote. It's on a website that describes itself as "The Voice of the Orthodox Jewish Community." Beyond that, the comments after the article roundly denounce the actions of the mob. And you can tell the comments come from actual Jews because many of them use so much Yiddish and Hebrew that even I couldn't keep up with them.

For example, comment 21: "Alas hut a shier.. you think that hashem is proud of this, i really dont think so... its big chilul hashem. absolutely not the right way to protest."


It's common practice in Israel for Israeli Jews to spit on Christians.


Your evidence consists of one properly sourced article about a very emotional riot and one unsourced comment that somehow only exists on websites of a certain political bent.

I have been to Israel. I live near the largest Hassidic community in the world. I have never once personally seen any such behavior, nor heard a single story of it from anyone else.

I will admit, however, that when I was 11, my sister spat on me. Thus, I can say with certainty that at some point in history, some Jewish person spat on somebody.

Oh, wait ... I think I might have spat on her.
 
Like I said in another thread, I too have been to Israel as an - albeit unbelieving and nonpracticing but still baptized and hailing from a Christian nation - Christian, and have yet to feel the gentle saliva of a Jew. Am I doing something wrong?

I am sorry, but every response that I can think of to this is most likely a violation of the rule against sexually explicit material in the MA
 
I will admit, however, that when I was 11, my sister spat on me. Thus, I can say with certainty that at some point in history, some Jewish person spat on somebody.




But you haven't addressed the crucial question: Were you Christian?!?!?!


Because otherwise, it doesn't count. You'll have to be baptized and let her try again.....:D
 
I love how Saggy quotes Shahak as some authority speaking for all Jews worldwide. I am a Jew and before this thread I have never heard of the guy, and I still have no F-ing clue who he really is (because I don't torture myself by actually clicking on Saggy's links)
.
Shahak is probably most infamous for having claimed to have witnessed an Orthodox Jew refusing to allow his telephone to be used to call an ambulance for a non-Jew because it was the Sabbath in a letter to Ha'aretz. He also claimed that members of the rabbinical court of Jerusalem had confirmed that the man was correct by Jewish law, and that they supported this by quoting from a passage from a "recent compilation of law."

Of course, the chief coordinator of Israel's volunteer ambulance service, Eli Beer, oversees 1,100 medical volunteers, approximately 60 percent of whom are Orthodox, and has said, "If someone would say we won't save a non-Jewish life on the Sabbath, he is a liar. If he is Jewish, Christian, or Muslim we save everyone's life on any day of the year, including the Sabbath and Yom Kippur, and I have done so myself. Indeed, as an orthodox Jew it is my greatest honor to save the life of a non-Jew, and I would violate any of the Jewish holy days to do so."
.
 
But you haven't addressed the crucial question: Were you Christian?!?!?!


Because otherwise, it doesn't count. You'll have to be baptized and let her try again.....:D

I just figured it out. The Orthodox Jews are not not being intolerant, but going out of their way to make Christians feel welcome. As we know there are many biblical mandates on hospitality, which is why this is religiously mandated as Saggy pointed out.

They know that Christians like to be baptized and are trying to show respect for their religious beliefs. The problem is that Israel is in a desert and very dry, so they have to give their own water (like the fremen in Dune) to help baptize the Christians as a welcoming gesture when they visit Israel.

Its just a massive cultural misunderstanding.

I feel so much better now.
 
um....I know an Arab Christian Israeli. He has yet to tell me about the many times he had been spat on in Israel.
 
Ya know.... Rabbi Mervisch has some explaining to do. If I'd been told that there'd be spitting-on-Christians, I'd have never strayed. Why wasn't this in my Bar Mitzvah training?
 
Ya know.... Rabbi Mervisch has some explaining to do. If I'd been told that there'd be spitting-on-Christians, I'd have never strayed. Why wasn't this in my Bar Mitzvah training?
.
Because they already knew you weren't really *committed* to subjugating the goyim. Besides, your spit glands were sub-standard: obviously *someone* in your lineage was a bit too fond of shiksas. Such a disappointment to your great-great-grandmother it was....


ETA So call your mother already -- for *this* she spent 72 hours in excruciating labour?
.
 
Last edited:
This reminds me of the teaparty people calling democratic lawmakers ******* and faggots and spitting on them during their photo-op. There was no evidence for it even though there were dozens of cameras shooting at them, but still people treat the story as fact. In this case we have someone saying they were spit at by a group of people, but posters take a very different stance. Interesting would you not say? I think its pretty safe to say that tea party people are todays folk devils.

I haven't noticed jews spitting on me by the way.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom