daredelvis
Master Poster
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2002
- Messages
- 2,217
Well, let's take a look at the post you were replying to.Save your victory dance. I hold the tea partiers responsible for the racists and jackasses in their midst just as I hold the anti-war activists responsible for the takeover of their movement by Communists.
Do you hold the prominent republicans (not just Palin) that are bowing down to the teabaggers responsible? I recall very few democratic lawmakers showing the same defference to ANSWER that I am seeing the GOP talking heads give to the teabaggers on the Sunday news programs.Not quite as bad as the 'Ken ya trust Obama' signs.
It's extraordinary this movement has picked up the support of prominent Republicans such as Sarah Palin. If there was an equivalent extreme left-wing movement that attracted prominent Democrats, how would Fox and co react?
I will continue my victory dance.
Daredelvis
