• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Obama birth certificate CT / SSN CT / Birther discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I thought I was gonna win an easy bet off a Canadian. Thanks for ruining it.
 
Or when he would become a lame duck (which is where I think Horatius is coming from). I'm sure Horatius will correct me if I've misinterpreted him.
 
From Orly's blog

Several of my supporters have recommended that I run for an office of the Secretary of State of Ca or Attorney General. As a secretary of State or attorney general I will have standing to try in court issues that were tabu to all of us as individuals. Here is a situation:

1. we don’t need 50 secretaries of state or 50 Attorney Generals suing Obama. If only one sues and gets discovery, we are done

2. in CA the democrat running for this office is an incumbent Deborah Bowen, who was worthless, didn’t check Obama’s records, and whom I sued on behalf of ambassador Keyes in Keyes et al v Bowen et al and on behalf of vice presidential candidate Gail Lightfoot in Lightfoot v Bowen. I reached the Supreme Court. Chief Justice John Roberts decided to hear the case in the conference of all 9 justices on January 23, 2009. On January 21st, right after the inauguration somebody erased the case from the docket. they re-entered it on the 22nd and during the conference on the 23rd decided not to proceed with oral argument. Later, when I talked to Justice Scalia, he didn’t remember anything about the case.

3. Republican running for office is Damon Dunn, who admitted to never even vote until last year. He was a football player and later he was in real estate. The only reason he was endorsed so far, is because he is an African American, and Republicans want to have an African American to show diversity. He admits to having no knowledge or experience with law, elections or election law

4. In terms of the office of the Attorney General, incumbent Jerry Brown is not running. From both parties we have state legislators, who termed out and are looking for a new seat to warm. Considering billions of dollars of debt in CA, all of the state legislators are lousy.

5. I will need to raise 3-4 thousand dollars to start with, probably I will need about 100,000 from start to finish

6. I will need to set a separate account, I will need a campaign manager, volunteers.
 
Chief Justice John Roberts decided to hear the case in the conference of all 9 justices on January 23, 2009. On January 21st, right after the inauguration somebody erased the case from the docket. they re-entered it on the 22nd and during the conference on the 23rd decided not to proceed with oral argument. Later, when I talked to Justice Scalia, he didn’t remember anything about the case.

Why do I have such a hard time believing this? The only thing that comes close to plausable is the last sentence, except for the bit about Justice Scalia actually having a conversation with Orly.
 
Why do I have such a hard time believing this? The only thing that comes close to plausable is the last sentence, except for the bit about Justice Scalia actually having a conversation with Orly.

She apparently ambushed him at some speach he was givng and tried to pass on copies some of her "documents" to him.

As for the docket bit, there was a computer glitch that lost a bunch of cases at the same time. It was fixed, but Orly seems to think it was aimed specificly at her.
 
She apparently ambushed him at some speach he was givng and tried to pass on copies some of her "documents" to him.

As for the docket bit, there was a computer glitch that lost a bunch of cases at the same time. It was fixed, but Orly seems to think it was aimed specificly at her.

As I said none of what she said is remotely beleivable. "...when I talked to Justice Scalia..." implies an actual conversation. what you describe makes me think that the only words Scalia would have uttered to her would have been "Get thee back to the abyss, foul spawn of Satan!!" while brandishing his cross.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom