• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

"Rosie O'Donnell is picking up where she left off"

I agree actually. I remember her doing early standup on the old Comedy Channel (before the name change I mean). And, dare I say, she was actually pretty good looking.. when she was younger and much, much thinner.
 
I actually thought she was a little funny when she started out. But now, SHE is the joke.

Agreed.

She lost me at 9/11. Have you listened to the Rosie and Willy show that's linked in Orphia Nay's OP? She's Absolutely clueless on 9/11 and aside from that, Willy brings some new lies to the table. Other than that it's 2006 again.
 
I actually thought she was a little funny when she started out. But now, SHE is the joke.

I agree with you Ben.

My wife and I really liked Rosie. She was a good role model, very kid friendly, open and supportive of homosexuals, and generally a good person.

But after columbine she went off the diving board into the crazy.
After she went wacko on Tom Selleck on her show, we have boycotted her and anything she has been involved in.

Then the View and going off the diving board again...And now.
 
It's also a bit misleading to say she's picking up where she left off, because she left daytime mainstream globally syndicated TV, whereas she's now on daytime alternative US radio. Not exactly equivalent. ;)

100% correct. That is a HUGE downward step. Like a Star going from making 150 Million dollar movies to $150'000 Direct to DVD movies. And from her start, Rosie will not be making a comeback anytime soon. That her trying to use the View to push 9/11 Conspiracy crap was a major reason for her firing seems to have passed her by.
 
I remember back when she was actually funny. But something happened to her when she came out, she became bitter and resentful, Oddly enough when she came out you would think she would be happy with the weight lifted off her shoulder. Read an interview where she doesn't even find sex pleasurable and is uncomfortable about it. What an unhappy bitter life she leads. It's no wonder she dove off into conspiracy. She probably only does it for attention. She wouldn't even have this gig if it wasn't for Howard throwing her a bone. I see more misery in her future when she even screws this one up.

ETA
I find Rachel Maddow funnier and a more effective. And shes not even a comedian. I don't often agree with her but shes watchable, makes some good points, and doesn't come across as just another angry militant lesbian.
 
Last edited:
Given she is a has been D-Lister, she is better off signing up for celebrity Survivor. She might get her weight down in the process. Then again, given how ****ing irritating she is, i would imagine she would only last a week or so.

TAM:)
 
She wouldn't even have this gig if it wasn't for Howard throwing her a bone.
Howard's bone is the last thing she is interested in.

"Rosie O'Donnell is picking up where she left off"
The words Rosie O'Donnell and picking up induced in me a virtual hernia.

Thanks for my needing to wear a truss for a week. :p
 
Howard's bone is the last thing she is interested in.


The words Rosie O'Donnell and picking up induced in me a virtual hernia.

Thanks for my needing to wear a truss for a week. :p

I hear you. It's taken me days to get over AJM's mention of the words "hiding" and "Willy" in a Rosie thread.

There's several reason's she'd leave a half eaten pie:

Narcolepsy

Chasing down the ice cream truck

Hiding it from Willy

Use your imagination.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom