• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

FOX and O'Reilly on the Netherlands

BTW, I heard someone in that clip say marriage between more than two people is legal in the Netherlands, never heard of that. Can anyone confirm/debunk this?

I researched it on Wikipedia and to my surprise there is the possibility of "co-habitation contract" for more than two people.

Article is in Dutch.
 
but somehow, having the freedom to marry more than one person is not really seen as more freedom isntit? (ok freedom and marriage are contradictionary anyway :D )
 
not anymore :D

Andorra, Monaco and Liechtenstein are the places to go now :D

Crappy art behind the prostitution windows in Amsterdam, banking transparency in Switzerland.

I just don't belong in this world any more, I hope they hurry up with that suicide pill.
:p
 
Crappy art behind the prostitution windows in Amsterdam, banking transparency in Switzerland.

I just don't belong in this world any more, I hope they hurry up with that suicide pill.
:p

hehe no need for that pill.
you know in 2012 dezember 21, the browndwarf also not known under the name Planet X will ignite and we will have 2 suns, true its on Youtube.
you dont want to miss that spectacle.
 
It would be remiss to have a thread about Bill O'Reilly without mentioning the Paris Business Review.
 
Netherlands is a great country, unfortunately it's full of Dutch.

















(I kid, I kid.)
 
Those guys have obviusly never been to Amsterdam.

The countrys problem is mainly all the people driving around as if they had stolen the bike. That is rather dangerous for the pedestrians.
The coffeshops is a disgrace too, I have only found one that also serves beer, and a rather poor selection. Furthermore smokers have to sit in a large glass enclosure, tobaco smoker, not the weed smokers.:D
 
Maybe the Dutch government ought to sue O'Reilly and Fox News for slander.
 
I heard that bicycle theft in the Netherlands has been generally in decline since 1945, ja?
 
That's right, home of devout Catholicism and the actual Pope.
Not quite correct.
The Vatican is home of devout Catholicism, and the Pope, whereas Rome and Italy in general are the home of indifferent and casual Catholics, at best. Take a good hard look at birth rates in Italy from two generations ago to the current generation. "Devout" hardly describes the trend of following Papal contraception guidelines. (Anecdote: some years ago, made acquaintance with Italian solicitor, from a family of seven, who is now married with two kids. He observed that you just can't raise big families anymore, so he and his wife didn't. He's about six years older than I.)

What might surprise you is that First Church of Christ, JW's, and a few other Protestant denominations evangelize in Italy, and achieve some success. (It was a stunner for me when I stumbled across Italian JW's a bit over a decade ago, I promise you.)

DR
 
Last edited:
But in Amsterdam in one part of the city, alot lot beautyfull Angels was sitting behind displaywindows. They cant be God hating :D

Clearly you never went too far down the side street branches. :jaw-dropp
 
:D Appreciated. In the city I lived during my high school years, the top-3 spots where bikes were stolen were outside: the biggest department store, the municipal library, and the police station. :)

While living there, I had my bike chained up to some railing along with many other bikes, by the beach in Scheveningen (lived in Mariahove). I was careful to thread the chain through both tires and the frame.

Came back. Seat was gone. :mad:

So I rode home (over half an hour), basically standing on the pedals. You really...didn't wanna sit down without the seat.
 
Slight correction, the Bulldog on leiseplain have Duvel in bottles.

Holland really isn't so bad, mostly because it's not Denmark.
Your level of ignorance makes it diffifult to hold a discustion.:D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom