• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Assistants needed for my Talent Show act

So are you going to let us in on what the act is?

(ps. I get to be on stage with Brainlessteel, ekg, MissKitt, Wowbagger, MattusMaximus, kmortis, Paperskater and Chicken Pot Pie! How completely AWESOME is that??)

You have officially made my day, because I share that excitement with you! You already know you will be ringing a bell. The rest is my gift of suspension until all will be made clear on stage! :)
 
I'd give rather a lot to see MattusMaximus wearing only suspenders...

I'm game. I did grow up on a farm in Kentucky, after all :)

ETA: CPP, I also have juggling skills that I'd be willing to put at your disposal, if you so wish.
 
I also have some (very basic) juggling skills. I once pair-juggled six balls with a friend, and could do so again with plenty of practice time.
 
A special thank you to my Ding-a-Lings. I couldn't have done my bit without you all! Thanks for being great sports and wearing baby bonnets for me! :)
 
Frankly, I loved standing at the door and saying, "Only talent or ding-a-lings, please."
 
You might want to put the list in alphabetic order, so it will be easier to look up the victims.

Arthwollipot
Brainlesssteel
ejk
kmortis
MattusMaximus
mizKitt
Paperskater
Wowbagger

Anyone got a picture of CPP and her dingalings? :) I saw the act on the livestream, but the picture was a bit small to see the faces very well.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom