• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

no serial numbers were identified from flight 77

How do we know it was ACTUALLY the Titanic that struck an iceberg and sank? I haven't seen a single damn serial number, I DEMAND a new investigation.

Still waiting for the beilevers to post faxcts an evdience

Psssssst - they did get a serial number, off the propeller. It was the Titanic after all :jaw-dropp
 
I agree other than Metamars, Redford and perhaps a few others the Truthers here are completely irrational, I assume them to be kids who over estimate their intelligence or adults with psychiatric problems

Yah that pretty much sums up what I believe as well. The former will fade with time, the latter, if they are lucky, will fade with psychotherapy and medication.

TAM:)
 
we know that flight 77 hit the pentagon, so we dont need the part numbers
How do you know it was AA77 when most of the evidence and reports have not been released?

Most of the reports and evidence for the crash of the two space shuttles and the sinking of the Titanic haven't been "released", either. For you I guess that "released" means "on YouTube".

There is a massive amount of evidence and science and data for the standard story.

There is no theory for any alternative theory that fits any of the evidence let alone a large part of it.

The points you bring up are either wrong or irrelevant when considered in the context of all the evidence we have for the standard story.
 
Kreel, youre the one that believes that flight 77 didn't hit the pentagon based on YOUR faith and NO evidence.

EVIDENCE is on our side.

Your blind acceptance of the fairy tales told by the truth movement shows that you are incapable of critical thinking, buy the kool aid they serve as "fact" when its nothing of the sort.

anyone who goes on this long denying reality is in need of professional help. I suggest you seek it.
 
You know, I have some respect for the truthers who try to show that the Hijackers were HELPED by somebody attached to the government (though perhaps not the government itself) because that hypothesis is not ruled out by physical reality.

But this bunch is trying to deny actual physical facts (and one even thinks he is Galileo!)

Utterly delusional.
 
Sorry, "junior," you lose again. Flight 77 was the only one where the controllers lost radar contact. But you knew that.

I lose?

Flight 77 is the topic of this thread.

You thought that the ATC's identified the plane.

How do I lose?

And what do I lose? Is this a game to you? Because I thought your position was that you know for a fact what happened on 9/11.

Keep talking and trying to get the last word.

I love it.
 
I lose?

Flight 77 is the topic of this thread.

You thought that the ATC's identified the plane.

How do I lose?

And what do I lose? Is this a game to you? Because I thought your position was that you know for a fact what happened on 9/11.

Keep talking and trying to get the last word.

I love it.


You get shown a serial number from Flight 77 and you hand-wave it away. You get asked by crash investigators and avionics techs to explain the significance of serial numbered parts, and you demonstrate that you're absolutely clueless. You ask about the air traffic controllers and you get told that Flight 77 was the only plane that vanished from the radar screens. I'm trying to figure out your bizarre game here.

Two planes took off from Logan Airport headed for L.A. They changed course. Please stop right there. The fact that they changed course means something was terribly wrong. Planes change course when they are hijacked. The controllers tracked the two planes to the World Trade Center. Two planes crashed into the World Trade Center towers. Can we agree that they were the two planes that took off from Logan and changed course? Do you want serial numbers?

Now, tell us about Flight 77. What really happened to it when it disappeared from the radar screens? Are the people who were on it still alive? Were the calls from the plane "faked" through some sort of magic? Your voice-morphing falsehood has been demolished. Are the airlines missing more than the four planes they acknowledge? Are they part of your giant conspiracy? Apart from being nearly bankrupted, what did they gain?

The book I quoted describes the chain of custody in great detail. Do you think that someone planted DNA evidence of the passengers and crew of Flight 77 in the Pentagon? How did they pull that off?

You "love" being revealed as someone who makes up nonsense? I wonder why.
 
Last edited:
The only ones playing a game here, H.I., are you truthers. Sad thing is I think you know that you are playing a cruel and cynical game for brittle political ends that further your pathological hatreds. In this, you are not much different from groups like the KKK or the John Birch Society.
 
You ask about the air traffic controllers and you get told that Flight 77 was the only plane that vanished from the radar screens.

This is not quite true. Here's a large image that shows AA 77's Radar track...

allradar.jpg


This is the entire thread on the issue....

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130890

While the Indy Center Sector controller did not have AA 77 on HIS radar display the primary return was available and the aircraft's track can be easily proven by both radar and the FDR. There are no significant "holes". There is 1 ASR return gap of 24 seconds if some idiot thinks that is significant. Otherwise, it's all there until about 6 seconds from the Pentagon.
 
This is not quite true. Here's a large image that shows AA 77's Radar track...

[qimg]http://www.aal77.com/aal77_flight_path/allradar.jpg[/qimg]

This is the entire thread on the issue....

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130890

While the Indy Center Sector controller did not have AA 77 on HIS radar display the primary return was available and the aircraft's track can be easily proven by both radar and the FDR. There are no significant "holes". There is 1 ASR return gap of 24 seconds if some idiot thinks that is significant. Otherwise, it's all there until about 6 seconds from the Pentagon.


Thank you for this information. I had read somewhere that Flight 77 was "lost" for about twenty minutes. I sincerely appreciate your informed correction.
 
This is not quite true. Here's a large image that shows AA 77's Radar track...

[qimg]http://www.aal77.com/aal77_flight_path/allradar.jpg[/qimg]

This is the entire thread on the issue....

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130890

While the Indy Center Sector controller did not have AA 77 on HIS radar display the primary return was available and the aircraft's track can be easily proven by both radar and the FDR. There are no significant "holes". There is 1 ASR return gap of 24 seconds if some idiot thinks that is significant. Otherwise, it's all there until about 6 seconds from the Pentagon.

This is above and beyond the trolls. This is ignored by there gods at PFFFFFFTTTTTFFTFTF11111111111es. They see it as something they dont understand or as something that is proof of the offical story - so ignore it. Ignorance is bliss to all twoofers.
 
Thank you for this information. I had read somewhere that Flight 77 was "lost" for about twenty minutes. .....

Don't feel bad, you are partially correct. The confusion is a result of the fact that the individual Indy Center Sector controller working UA 93 did lose AA77's primary return after the transponder was turned off. That particular sector had what one might term Transponder only capability with no primary returns because of filtering from other radar sites. However, the return was available, he just could NOT see it.
 
Last edited:
I lose?

Flight 77 is the topic of this thread.

You thought that the ATC's identified the plane.

How do I lose?

And what do I lose? Is this a game to you? Because I thought your position was that you know for a fact what happened on 9/11.

Keep talking and trying to get the last word.

I love it.

Why do you double space after every sentence?

As if you're writing a poem?

A poem of stupid questions in pseudo-English.

Why do you do that?
 
Why do you double space after every sentence?

As if you're writing a poem?

A poem of stupid questions in pseudo-English.

Why do you do that?

Its how he types his punishment lines when at school:D

I MUST NOT GO ON JREF TONIGHT

I MUST NOT GO ON JREF TONIGHT

I MUST NOT GO ON JREF TONIGHT
 
Please keep posts civil and on topic.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: chillzero
 
Don't feel bad, you are partially correct. The confusion is a result of the fact that the individual Indy Center Sector controller working UA 93 did lose AA77's primary return after the transponder was turned off. That particular sector had what one might term Transponder only capability with no primary returns because of filtering from other radar sites. However, the return was available, he just could see it.

In your last sentence, do you mean he just could NOT see it?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom