C7 answer this question please. How, using equations, does the law of conservation of momentum prove that the building did not collapse.
My physics may be a bit rusty, but I cannot see how this rule proves the collapse is impossible. I am not asserting that if I cannot see it, it must be impossible, I am asking you to show me that it is the case. Until then I will trust my knowledge of physics. Momentum before equals momentum after. Show how one floor can transfer the momentum of the collasping other floors, without collapsing itself. Show how this is possible, through use of equations please. Show that the connections between the structural memebers could sustain such a load. Show it, prove it. Until then all what Gage says is a LIE.
I am certain if Gage said that all buildings are actually suspended by magic invisible flying pigs and WTC could not have collapsed because the pigs would have kept it from collapsing, that statement would undoubtably be repeated by his followers. I find such a statement equally impossible and ridiculous as the statement that the law of conservation of momentum proves that the collapse is impossible.
Read http://heiwaco.tripod.com/nist3.htm where it is all explained.
There has to be girders between the columns to hold up the floors.