• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Patterson Gimlin Film - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wood debris sitting on/in sand/gravel creekbed substrate.


528ae88b.jpg
 
Thank you.
Could not see that good of detail in mine
Guess I need a better video.
this one has RP casting footprints to.
Should say I have a few bad pics then.
 
Last edited:
Yes thanks, that doohickey bell shaped thing
Still trying to get the plug in to play that video
 
Yes that is the video... Thanx again
Better resolution than the other videos I have.
My other videos have awful resolution.
Sucks to be me trying to see BF.
 
Last edited:
Well, it seems to me that every version has errors or inconsistencies in them ( not just within the individual account but when compared to the others then some when compared with the "physical" remains at the site such as tracks and paths) so to me they are all suspect at this point.
 
LT, even if there`s strong evidence that BG has no participation at all in PGF copyrights, I fail to see how one can say this proves he made no money with it at all; what about its ehxibitions in theaters? So, at the end of the day, those who believe Patty is a real bigfoot will use these evidences as "proof" that he is "the salt of Earth" and close their eyes to anything that does not support their views, as they keep doing.
 
LT, even if there`s strong evidence that BG has no participation at all in PGF copyrights, I fail to see how one can say this proves he made no money with it at all; what about its ehxibitions in theaters? So, at the end of the day, those who believe Patty is a real bigfoot will use these evidences as "proof" that he is "the salt of Earth" and close their eyes to anything that does not support their views, as they keep doing.

Actually, the CR isnt where I'm getting that from, its the actual ( as of yet to be field verified) court orders.

I'm not saying no money at all ( defined as $0.00) but the evidence suggests very little.

I'm not taking any type of "woo" opinion and I'm fully aware that BG could be telling the truth about making no money yet still be lying about everything else.

I'm simply going by what I have in the way of factual official documentation that can be verified as legitimate.

BG made the claim in suit ( and swore to under oath under penalty of perjury and contempt) that he didnt get his share of the BFE "monies"- in the yet to be validated orders i have

The defendants ( PP and DeAtely) not only did NOT contest his claim but agreed to give him additional ownership interest ( contingent of a hold harmless agreement for monies NOT paid to him and an order that they would never have to account for monies not paid to him)

The only way I can read that is a concession that they did in fact screw him out of money.

Then he sold out to RD

He might have made some, but not much
 
CN,

Heres a short timeline of BG and his window of opportunity to make money ( based on documentation in process of being verified)

1967-1976 ( date of alleged filming to date of final order) Acording to the orders, he WAS entitled to proceeds but didnt get anything but this order awarded him greater ability to make money than he had before. ( no cash but the ability to make a substantial amount)

78-present ( date of filed contract of sale/transfer to RD) he sold out everything ( this thing even included a "no competition" agreement stating that BG could have a copy of the film for personal enjoyment and could show to groups of 10 people or less for NO CHARGE and no commercial usage of his film)

So, BG's window to "profit" from the film was from 76-78. Now, I've "heard" there was an agreement in force then where RD was getting BG's share ( or most of it) during this brief period but I have yet to see a formal document to that effect.
 
Thanks kitakaze.... Those oldies always make me laugh
There cool.
What also makes me laugh and wonder is why this is picture
like the Driftwood is in the NG video twice.
 

Attachments

  • MySnap22.jpg
    MySnap22.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 82
I guess it could have been done with a re-edit.
I keep thinking I see a Ghostly figure of a person in a few of
the frames.
 
I guess it could have been done with a re-edit.
I keep thinking I see a Ghostly figure of a person in a few of
the frames.

I think if you keep staring at those fuzzy frames, you might be "seeing" all kinds of things
 
Your right can see all sorts of things.
I am mostly looking for edits and cuts in the film.
I think they are more evident.
Heavy Pixelated pictures can appear to be whatever
the persons imagination can come up with.
 
Last edited:
Been hunting and cant find any clear info- if anyone knows

1) Is there an accurate timeline from the time the film was allegedly sent for processing to the time of the first known showing.

2) Does anyone know if multiple copies were ordered at the time of initial processing?

3) Could generational copies of the original be made locally after it was processed or would they have to be done at the same type of lab?

4) Is there any record of the original being lab determined to see what the true resolution of the film in the camera was?
 
Thanks kitakaze.... Those oldies always make me laugh
There cool.

They are very cool. I love the song they write for the Fouke Monster in Boggy Creek. Can't go wrong with popcorn and 70's Bigfoot theatre. Here's more -

Of special interest to the PGF student and referred to here before:

Sasquatch: The Legend of Bigfoot.

At the time the movie was marketed as an effort to fund real BF research. Don't miss the computer drawing the sasquatch.

And my personal childhood favourite:

The Creature From Black Lake.

Freaked me out when I was a kid.
 
Now just a link to some popcorn and we're all set to go.
Kinda think it would fit the mood better
Played at a drive-in theater though.
Maybe frames from middle of the film that get misplaced at
the beginning will be more visible on a big screen.
Better yet 3D.

"Where are my old 3D glasses anyways."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom