• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

evidence against flight 93 shoot down

Have you considered asking a child this question? As a first attempt, don't let the child read this thread, or mention anything about the nose getting pointed downwards. See if the child can think of it him- or herself.


I love how often twoofers use the "ask a child" approach to make their point, without ever realizing how badly it reflects on their side of the argument. :newlol
 
I love how often twoofers use the "ask a child" approach to make their point, without ever realizing how badly it reflects on their side of the argument. :newlol
Well if you still believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny there's a chance you might even believe the ridiculous theories of the truthers!
 
Well if you still believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny there's a chance you might even believe the ridiculous theories of the truthers!


I'd love to see them disputing a grade on a term paper. "Look professor, if you weren't ten yet you'd see just how brilliant my analysis is." :p
 
The word "INSTANTANEOUSLY" has a precise and unambiguous meaning in Newtonian mechanics, even if (as I think I vaguely recall), some problems are modeled in terms of "impulses", which instantaneously change momentum.* You will look in vain to see where I expressed such a belief, since I didn't. The question arise as to whether you are mistaken, or just lying. Do tell.

Your spurious allegation, which I quote above, is actually wrong on a second count, and that is the false claim about a "90-degree nose dive". You will not find me making such a claim, either.


* As I recall (I think :) ), this is a distinct, though very similar, concept to collisions of rigid bodies, which also enact instantaneous changes of momentum of the participating bodies.
Why not say what you mean and try to support it?
 
I have a question. I have been debating this with a friend about the direction the wind was blowing the day 93 went down. He says there was a payroll check or something found in New Baltimore 8+ miles away from the crash site. I checked all over the internet and cannot find anything or am finding conflicting reports about the direction of the wind that day.

Can someone point me where I could find the wind direction the day flight 93 went down ? He seems to think it is impossible for debris to be found in New Baltimore because the wind was blowing northeast according to him.

Any help ? Thanks in advance.
 
Can someone point me where I could find the wind direction the day flight 93 went down ? He seems to think it is impossible for debris to be found in New Baltimore because the wind was blowing northeast according to him.

If you really want to mess with his head, you can ask him at what time, down to the second, was the wind blowing the wrong way. It varies a lot on clear days over both time and altitude. Just let a helium balloon go on what seems a calm day and it will change direction and speed several times before it rises out of sight or bursts from the altutde.

Air tends to move in layers. You can see it in the clouds sometimes, too. How far and in which direction a piece of paper on the wind will travel in a scenario like that at shanksville will, thus, depend to some dgree on how high it was lifted into the sky by the up-draft of the fire ball.
 
If you really want to mess with his head, you can ask him at what time, down to the second, was the wind blowing the wrong way. It varies a lot on clear days over both time and altitude. Just let a helium balloon go on what seems a calm day and it will change direction and speed several times before it rises out of sight or bursts from the altutde.

Air tends to move in layers. You can see it in the clouds sometimes, too. How far and in which direction a piece of paper on the wind will travel in a scenario like that at shanksville will, thus, depend to some dgree on how high it was lifted into the sky by the up-draft of the fire ball.

He keep using the term prevailing winds and says the prevailing winds would prevent the payroll check from ending up in New Baltimore. I keep trying to find info and cannot seem to find anything.
 
I have a question. I have been debating this with a friend about the direction the wind was blowing the day 93 went down. He says there was a payroll check or something found in New Baltimore 8+ miles away from the crash site. I checked all over the internet and cannot find anything or am finding conflicting reports about the direction of the wind that day.

Can someone point me where I could find the wind direction the day flight 93 went down ? He seems to think it is impossible for debris to be found in New Baltimore because the wind was blowing northeast according to him.

Any help ? Thanks in advance.
Wind 298 true, at 24 knots above the trees. 3 minutes to drift on the wind. This wind is what was acting on 93 just before it impacted at a heading of 179 true.

The false truth movement uses 9 knots on the ground, but the stuff was not blown on the ground! It was lifted up on the fire and impact.
 
Last edited:
He keep using the term prevailing winds and says the prevailing winds would prevent the payroll check from ending up in New Baltimore. I keep trying to find info and cannot seem to find anything.

You don't have the responsibility to prove him wrong, he has the burden of proof to support his claim. Go back to him and, using lefty's comments, demand he support his claim. Him simply stating "prevailing winds", is not good enough.
 
You don't have the responsibility to prove him wrong, he has the burden of proof to support his claim. Go back to him and, using lefty's comments, demand he support his claim. Him simply stating "prevailing winds", is not good enough.

I have tried telling him he has to be the one proving things, not me. He asks questions like "How did debris end up 8 miles away ?" and "There is no way debris could land in New Baltimore when the wind was traveling the other way"

You know...the usual BS. He seems to think he has all this proof but all he really has are unexplained questions.
 
Last edited:
I have tried telling him he has to be the one proving things, not me. He asks questions like "How did debris end up 8 miles away ?" and "There is no way debris could land in New Baltimore when the wind was traveling the other way"

You know...the usual BS. He seems to think he has all this proof but all he really has are unexplained questions.

There's no answer that will satisfy him. It's a conspiracy and any legitimate answers will lead charges of being a sheep/Bush-lover and a new set of stupid questions.

One day, we'll figure that out here. :o
 
There's no answer that will satisfy him. It's a conspiracy and any legitimate answers will lead charges of being a sheep/Bush-lover and a new set of stupid questions.

One day, we'll figure that out here. :o

He is certifiable. He sent me this video today and said this guy is a plant.

EDIT - I cannot post the link because I don't have enough posts but go to youtube and add this to the end of the url watch?v=A0wHeekgPqk
 
He is certifiable. He sent me this video today and said this guy is a plant.

EDIT - I cannot post the link because I don't have enough posts but go to youtube and add this to the end of the url watch?v=A0wHeekgPqk



For those who want to watch
 
He's right about the plant. We always dress them up in Harley gear so we know who is one of ours. :cool:
 
I have tried telling him he has to be the one proving things, not me. He asks questions like "How did debris end up 8 miles away ?" and "There is no way debris could land in New Baltimore when the wind was traveling the other way"

You know...the usual BS. He seems to think he has all this proof but all he really has are unexplained questions.
The wind was out of 298 degrees, northwest, blowing southeast. New Baltimore is exactly the direction the wind was blowing from 93' impact!

The person is research challenged.
 
Can someone point me where I could find the wind direction the day flight 93 went down ? He seems to think it is impossible for debris to be found in New Baltimore because the wind was blowing northeast according to him.

Any help ? Thanks in advance.


It sounds like he is confused about what wind direction means. In most forecasts, a northeast wind means it is coming from the northeast, blowing southwest, not the reverse.
 
So what he is implying is that someone planted some evidence 8 miles away in the wrong direction of the wind? Can he explain further?
 
Just out of curiosity I decided to look up the result of airliners that had been shoot down. In the history of comercial air travel 5 planes have been shot down:

EL AL 402
LN 114
KAL 902
KAL 007
IR 655

402 was straffed and decended 16,000 feet before breaking up, it was a Lockheed L-049 Constellation turboprop so not totally useful, nor is there anything I can find that shows exactly how long it took to descend the 16,000 feet or how controlled it was.

114, a Boeing 727-224, was also straffed, but managed to attempt an emergency landing. The landing failed killing almost all on board.

902, a Boeing 707, was hit by 2 air-to-air missiles. It managed an emergency landing on a frozen lake with the only casualties being three people killed when struck by missile fragments.

007 was also struck by two air-to-air missiles. The pilots retained control if the Boeing 747-230B for some time and the plane continued to fly for at least 12 minutes after it was hit.

655, an Airbus A300B2-203 was struck by two ship launched surface to air missiles. There is no details on how long it remained in the air after being hit.

What I think is interesting, is that the three most comparable shoot downs, 114, 902 and 007, all remained airbore for some time after being hit. None of them suddenly dropped out of the sky like TC and co are claiming 93 did. As such it would appear that once more Reality and the CT's fantasy are poles apart. To use their own falacious argument on them, 93 can't have been shot down like they claim because it would have been the first time in history an airline had just plummeted out of the sky after being shot down.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom