• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Directed-energy weapons and the WTC

Moreover, I tend to shy away from self-proclamations about who has debunked whom. I note a very, very high correlation as between the identity of the person making the declaration that such and such is debunked and what postion that declaring person opposes in the first place.

That certainly helps explain how you guys have been able to continue believing your crap after all these years.

"Well, that guy doesn't believe 9/11 is an inside job. So just because every bit of legitimate science is on his side, it doesn't mean he's necessarily any more right than the rest of us who wildly speculate and make up things." :rolleyes:
 
You know, on a certain level, your and my viewpoint on DEW might not be that different.
Let's explore that proposition, starting with the most basic point of all: What type of directed-energy weapon do you claim was used to destroy WTC 1 and 2?
In this thread, however, I am not going to take on the burden of proving anything. I consider that a thankless task.
I do not ask you to "prove" anything. But it is incumbent upon you to provide at least the most rudimentary details for your claim (what type of DEW? where in general do you claim it was?) and to provide evidence for it.
However, there's an equally valid way for those participating here to become knowledgable about DEW, their possibilities, limitations, likelihood of having been used on 9/11 and so on.
Four separate posters (myself , myriad , R. Mackey, and BenBurch) have offered quantitative and specific analyses on exactly these topics. Evidently the participants here are knowledgeable. Do you accept the analyses? If so, you concede that DEWs could not have done what you claim. If not, kindly state your specific objections, and provide your supporting data and calculations, as we have.
Frankly, now that you know that people like BenBurch have engineering/physics backgrounds, why don't you pose your questions to them?
Because we all agree that your claim is wrong, and have done the work that shows it.

However, since you acknowledge that various posters here do have relevant credentials, do you, or do you not, withdraw your earlier claim that "no one who posts here should be deemed to know any more or any less than anyone else"? If not, kindly state your relevant credentials, as have several other posters (including myself). Otherwise I will consider your claim abandoned.
My suggestion is that we just continue doing what we're doing...
No. You have yet to answer any of the numerous rebuttals offered for your DEW claims, and in fact have yet to even state exactly what your claim is. Can you, or can you not, state what type of DEW you believe destroyed the Towers? If not, you are simply asserting a claim in broad terms but refusing to discuss it, let alone support it.

Are there any publicly available information sources that describe in at least some detail the lethality effects of the various gradations of DEW?
Just a moment. You have previously claimed that
DEW operate at the speed of light and they are calibratable over a wide range of lethal effects over a variety of distance parameters. One slip up, and you could cause havoc. They can be, and are, WMDs and they can merely sting you at the other end of their lethality spectrum. They can also control your thought process and make you jump, and therein lies, another clue.
You also made somewhat specific claims about the effects of DEWs here (lingering "fuming", "dissocation"), here (comparing them to directed nuclear weapons), and here (asserted "very long-lasting" effects incompatible with "normal effect... of a hydrocarbon fire").

Why are you asking now for information on the effects of DEW, when you were asserting a wide variety of effects and capabilities before? Upon what exactly did you base all these prior claims?
 
stws60

My, my, my you are so insistent on getting me to play 20 questions with you.

I take no specific position on what exact type of DEW was used. After all, DEW remain a highly secretive aspect of the US armada. If you were to ask me for the serial number of, say, the thyratron trigger on a particular type of DEW, I would not be able to say what it is because I do not know.

Now, let's restate what appears to be an assumption of yours; namely: That to make a claim that DEW destroyed the WTC, one must say exactly what type of DEW did it.

I don't think that assumption is correct. I think, in fact, that a main purpose of Dr. Wood's legal proceedings is to get the chance to ask the MIC defendants who do, indeed, manufacture, develop and test DEW, the same questions you seem so very intent upon asking of me. Chances are, the questions Wood would ask would be phrased a little differently and I can help you in that respect, I think.

You keep missing the main point I am trying to make here. I am not going to put myself in the role of proponent here on this thread. I'm not defending anyone and I'm not advocating a darn thing. I will explore DEW in all of their ramifications, but I am not the person providing proof of anything.

I do wish I could be understood by you in that particular.

I do not ask you to "prove" anything. But it is incumbent upon you to provide at least the most rudimentary details for your claim (what type of DEW? where in general do you claim it was?) and to provide evidence for it.

You and I differ a bit on who has to prove what. Somewhere above, there was what I described as something like the "second best post" in this thread. That post, by someone with a lot of consonants in his/her name (KTES---) if I recall the name correctly,indicated in substance that causes are inferred or deduced from effects. You remember that post?

Well, in this thread so far I have posted up and quoted witness statements attesting to effects. I have suggested people look at Dr. Wood's website and suggested specific pages there for specific purposes. For instance, on the power requirement issue, I suggested the Weather Anamolie pages.

The whole tenor of her website is an assessment of effects and the assertion that they are best explained by the properties associated with DEW, broadly defined.

If you want to look at some of the effects she points to and challenge the assertion that those effects are consistent with DEW, then fine. Let's have at it.

Better still, assume there's merit to her approach of seeking to question ARA and SAIC who are known DEW manufacturers, can you think of questions you'd LIKE TO ASK OF THEM? Or, are you solely and exclusively focused on getting me to answer your DEW questions?

Hint: I think a person who has positioned herself to ask DEW manufacturers questions has kind of placed herself ahead in this game. But hey, that's just me.

Four separate posters (myself , myriad , R. Mackey, and BenBurch) have offered quantitative and specific analyses on exactly these topics. Evidently the participants here are knowledgeable.

Maybe ARA and SAIC will rely on your cited experts to help defend themselves against Dr. Wood's claims. We'll see.

Do you accept the analyses? If so, you concede that DEWs could not have done what you claim. If not, kindly state your specific objections, and provide your supporting data and calculations, as we have.

Because we all agree that your claim is wrong, and have done the work that shows it.

Please feel free to contact ARA and SAIC and tell them you can help out.

Why are you asking now for information on the effects of DEW, when you were asserting a wide variety of effects and capabilities before? Upon what exactly did you base all these prior claims?[/

Could help in getting information from those who manufacture and develop DEW.

Now, for the last time, sts, I am not going to play 20 questions with you; and, besides, even if I were to agree to put myself in that position, your one post to which I am replying contained close on to 20 questions in that one post. So, even by the rules of that game, you've used up all you're entitled to with respect to me.

I do hope you'l develop an interest in asking DEW manufacturers questions about DEW.
 
Stop lying to people.

You do not know what you're talking about; and I certainly haven't got the foggiest idea what got you to the point of being snide like that. However, no further clarification is considered necesary. Posts like yours don't advance the knowledge base one jot or iota.
 
Last edited:
Mate. Look. You believe towers that were hit by planes and burned for hours were destroyed by a beam from space.

It's silly. It's bizarre. It's weird. It's ludicrous. It's wrong.

Don't you see that?
 
Last edited:
a force started to come hit me in my back. I can't explain it.

Have you cataloged witness accounts that describe a strange force? I only recall 1 other one (and perhaps it was the same person - don't want to check).

You really can't make any statements with a high degree of certainty regarding DEW's unless there's published, reproducible lab reports. I don't mind discussing them - I do myself - but getting proof is likely to be impossible.
BTW, I emailed the Max Planck Institute and asked them for a lab report re Hutchinson's samples, but got no answer. It's possible, though, that you can confirm scalar waves, as they now seem to be easily reproducible. Konstantin Meyl sells a demo kit. He believes they're what made Tesla coils tick, so maybe confirmation of destructive effects claimed by Tesla is not far away. Also, take note that Meyl is claiming his device is overunity - he believes that the excess energy comes from "the environment". (I think he ties this into his theory of neutrinos, but my gut feeling is that physicists will never buy that.)

Nevertheless, that day is not here, yet.

As for your speculation that disinfo tends to understate the state of the art, I heard, what I'll call a rumor, that the US already has a system in place that can take out missiles (I assume big, intercontinental ones). As I recall, you don't actually point something at the missile, it somehow works indirectly.

I also heard Charles R. Smith recently talk about a system designed for US fighter planes than can shoot down an opposing plane using some sort of phased array. No missile necessary. Apparently, you don't point an array of gun-like devices, either. Whether it just fries the electronics or does some other kind of destruction, I'm not sure.
 
stws60

My, my, my you are so insistent on getting me to play 20 questions with you.

I take no specific position on what exact type of DEW was used. After all, DEW remain a highly secretive aspect of the US armada. If you were to ask me for the serial number of, say, the thyratron trigger on a particular type of DEW, I would not be able to say what it is because I do not know.

Now, let's restate what appears to be an assumption of yours; namely: That to make a claim that DEW destroyed the WTC, one must say exactly what type of DEW did it.

I don't think that assumption is correct. I think, in fact, that a main purpose of Dr. Wood's legal proceedings is to get the chance to ask the MIC defendants who do, indeed, manufacture, develop and test DEW, the same questions you seem so very intent upon asking of me. Chances are, the questions Wood would ask would be phrased a little differently and I can help you in that respect, I think.

You keep missing the main point I am trying to make here. I am not going to put myself in the role of proponent here on this thread. I'm not defending anyone and I'm not advocating a darn thing. I will explore DEW in all of their ramifications, but I am not the person providing proof of anything.

I do wish I could be understood by you in that particular.



You and I differ a bit on who has to prove what. Somewhere above, there was what I described as something like the "second best post" in this thread. That post, by someone with a lot of consonants in his/her name (KTES---) if I recall the name correctly,indicated in substance that causes are inferred or deduced from effects. You remember that post?

Well, in this thread so far I have posted up and quoted witness statements attesting to effects. I have suggested people look at Dr. Wood's website and suggested specific pages there for specific purposes. For instance, on the power requirement issue, I suggested the Weather Anamolie pages.

The whole tenor of her website is an assessment of effects and the assertion that they are best explained by the properties associated with DEW, broadly defined.

If you want to look at some of the effects she points to and challenge the assertion that those effects are consistent with DEW, then fine. Let's have at it.

Better still, assume there's merit to her approach of seeking to question ARA and SAIC who are known DEW manufacturers, can you think of questions you'd LIKE TO ASK OF THEM? Or, are you solely and exclusively focused on getting me to answer your DEW questions?

Hint: I think a person who has positioned herself to ask DEW manufacturers questions has kind of placed herself ahead in this game. But hey, that's just me.



Maybe ARA and SAIC will rely on your cited experts to help defend themselves against Dr. Wood's claims. We'll see.



Please feel free to contact ARA and SAIC and tell them you can help out.



Could help in getting information from those who manufacture and develop DEW.

Now, for the last time, sts, I am not going to play 20 questions with you; and, besides, even if I were to agree to put myself in that position, your one post to which I am replying contained close on to 20 questions in that one post. So, even by the rules of that game, you've used up all you're entitled to with respect to me.

I do hope you'l develop an interest in asking DEW manufacturers questions about DEW.


It's fascinating that these futuristic weapons were not available to the military in the Iraq War. A conventional airstrike against a building in Baghdad thought to contain Saddam and several of his inner circle failed to bring it down. Your imaginary weapons are intended for the private use of the Bush-Cheney crime family, but not for military purposes. The cost of their development does not show up anywhere in the DOD's budget and everyone in the military is agreeable to the conditions of restricted use, i.e., only against buildings in America for the purpose of mass murder.

Nah, you aren't hopelessly deranged.
 
If DEW was used what would be the reason for the perps choosing to destroy the towers out of sequence in relation to the plane strikes ?
 
Thank you for your post Myriad. You know, in some ways what you posted does bear some resemblance to an actual description given by one of the First Responders who was actually there and who witnessed the event of destruction. Here's what EMS Karin Deshore had to say:
Your beam weapons ideas put you in a class of 9/11 truth movement membership, that defies gravity. Or was that, ignores gravity.
 
Thank you for your post Myriad. You know, in some ways what you posted does bear some resemblance to an actual description given by one of the First Responders who was actually there and who witnessed the event of destruction.


That makes sense, because what I posted is completely consistent with the generally accepted account of the events of 9/11. I don't think any "debunker" on this board will argue otherwise, though they make quibble about some of my descriptive word choices (such as "beam").

Here's what EMS Karin Deshore had to say:

"My last recollection was of them going towards the building. I asked at that time -- everybody else was with me still and I kept pushing them back and back and back, because I said what is this, a subway at the end of the overpass, because there is fire coming out of the ground. I didn't realize that that was a car already on fire over there."
…
" I had no clue what was going on. I never turned around because a sound came from somewhere that I never heard before. Some people compared it with an airplane. It was the worst sound of a rolling sound, not a thunder. I can't explain it, what it was. All I know is -- and a force started to come hit me in my back. I can't explain it. You had to be there. All I know is I had to run because I thought there was an explosion.
I ran about 10, 12 feet up this little grassy hill and by then this force and this sound caught up with me already. I threw myself behind the last support column of the pedestrian overpass. It became pitch dark. The sound got worse, the force just kept passing me. At times I thought it was like an orange light maybe, coming past me.
I was unaware what was happening. I thought it was just a major explosion. I didn't know the building was collapsing. I was sitting with my left side towards the support beam, total darkness, total noise. I felt beyond
alone. I felt desolated. I felt like, all I could say was people think about their families and whatever. All I kept saying to myself within me I don't want to die, I don't want to die, I don't want to die.

I can't tell you how long it was before it died down. I just felt like the darkness the loneliness and being alone was the worst thing I ever experienced in my life and not being able to breathe. There was no air.

Source: http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met

I assert that the effects described by EMS Deshore provide a basis for the claim that DEW or some form of exotic weaponry was involved. I further assert that descriptions of the effects that those present experienced consititute a rich source of information that will help pin down what destroyed the WTC.

For those interested, I've said several times that the 503 Task Force Witness Statements are a vital source of clues and of information that will enable America and the world to figure out that DEW destroyed the WTC.

EMS Deshore is only one of many witnesses who described events that are inconsistent with any other destructive mechanism except DEW, in my opinion.

Deshore's statement is worthy of close scrutiny and analysis, in my opinion.


Deshore's statement are completely consistent with being perilously close to an enormous collapsing burning building. Orange light -- like fire makes, especially when seen at a distance through dust? A force pushing -- kind of like the pressure and wind from a collapsing building? A loud "rolling" sound, unfamiliar, as if of something that's very loud but doesn't happen very often -- like a skyscraper collapsing?

Here are a few things she doesn't mention:
- Unexplained heat
- Unexplained pain
- Flash burns
- Blinding light
- Electric arcs from the metal fasteners in her clothing
- Tingling or crawling sensations
- Radiation sickness

She does talk about feeling frightened and isolated, which is understandable under the circumstance she describes being in. Or is feeling frightened and isolated a known side effect of exotic energy weapons?

The problem is that you're looking through these accounts for evidence of anything unfamiliar -- and finding it, because something was happening that was indeed unfamiliar to the people experiencing it: an enormous nearby building was collapsing. Evidence of a DEW must be something not already explainable by the things that we already know for certain were occurring at and near Ground Zero, including fire, wind, dust, noise, and falling objects.

Respectfully,
Myriad
 
You do not know what you're talking about; and I certainly haven't got the foggiest idea what got you to the point of being snide like that. However, no further clarification is considered necesary. Posts like yours don't advance the knowledge base one jot or iota.

Your posts are 100% lies.

And you simply cannot do what you suggest you can do with them, and I think you KNOW that, and hence are a LIAR.
 
It's fascinating that these futuristic weapons were not available to the military in the Iraq War. A conventional airstrike against a building in Baghdad thought to contain Saddam and several of his inner circle failed to bring it down. Your imaginary weapons are intended for the private use of the Bush-Cheney crime family, but not for military purposes. The cost of their development does not show up anywhere in the DOD's budget and everyone in the military is agreeable to the conditions of restricted use, i.e., only against buildings in America for the purpose of mass murder.

Nah, you aren't hopelessly deranged.

Hell yeah. Why isn't Tora Bora a slag heap now?

Why are we worried that Iran will build a nuclear device? We could slag their supposed weapons sites and not risk a single American life.

Why are we bothering with warships? You could sink anything afloat without ever getting your feet wet.

Why all the anti-missile missiles up in Alaska? A weapon like this would be an assured kill on any ballistic missile.

And WHY are these truthers still alive? You could obliterate their homes with surgical precision and people would merely think there was a gas explosion.
 
stws60

My, my, my you are so insistent on getting me to play 20 questions with you.
No. I am simply trying to get you to engage in the discussion, as you said you would. In any case, you have failed to answer any of the questions put to you.
I take no specific position on what exact type of DEW was used.
Incompatible with your previous claims of relatively specific effects. If you cannot specify what type of weapon was used, then you cannot specify what type of effects it must have had.
After all, DEW remain a highly secretive aspect of the US armada.
Incompatible with your previous claims. You have represented that classified information was not important, and that you had sufficient information to state your case with certainty from only unclassified sources.
If you were to ask me for the serial number of, say, the thyratron trigger on a particular type of DEW, I would not be able to say what it is because I do not know.
Straw man. Again. No such level of detail has been requested. But you admit you cannot even state what kind of weapon was used.
Now, let's restate what appears to be an assumption of yours; namely: That to make a claim that DEW destroyed the WTC, one must say exactly what type of DEW did it.
Only if one wants to actually discuss one's claim. If your goal is merely to assert it without evidence, but avoid examination of said claim, you have said all you need to say, and no further discussion is warranted.
You keep missing the main point I am trying to make here. I am not going to put myself in the role of proponent here on this thread.
Incorrect. You have repeatedly and firmly espoused the notion that a DEW was used to destroy the Twin Towers.
I'm not defending anyone and I'm not advocating a darn thing.
Incorrect. You have repeatedly relied upon Ms. Wood's claims. Whether you yourself are actually Ms. Wood is irrelevant; you are in fact defending and advocating her claims.
I will explore DEW in all of their ramifications,
Incorrect. You have assiduously avoided all exploration of the ramifications of your claim, despite your stated willingness to engage on the topic. A number of other posters, on the other hand, have explored this claim in "all [its] ramifications", but you seem completely uninterested in participating, in direct contradiction of this statement.
but I am not the person providing proof of anything.
Correct. Not only have you not provided evidence, let alone proof, of anything related to your claim; you have failed to even elaborate the nature of your claim beyond a generic appeal to a weapon of unknown nature.
I do wish I could be understood by you in that particular.
Rest assured, I understand you quite clearly.
...Well, in this thread so far I have posted up and quoted witness statements attesting to effects.
Effects which can be correlated to known causes.
I have suggested people look at Dr. Wood's website and suggested specific pages there for specific purposes. For instance, on the power requirement issue, I suggested the Weather Anamolie pages.
The power and energy requirements have been analyzed by three different posters, as I have repeatedly pointed out to you, and been shown to conclusively rule out the use of a DEW as you allege.
The whole tenor of her website is an assessment of effects and the assertion that they are best explained by the properties associated with DEW, broadly defined.
Inconsistent. Different DEWs will have different effects, some overlapping, some distinct. Moreover, certain effects which the use of such DEWs would have unmistakably caused were not observed.
Better still, assume there's merit to her approach of seeking to question ARA and SAIC who are known DEW manufacturers,
Incorrect. Neither SAIC nor ARA manufacture directed-energy weapons.
can you think of questions you'd LIKE TO ASK OF THEM? Or, are you solely and exclusively focused on getting me to answer your DEW questions?
I don't need to ask them; I have already shown your claim to be without merit, and I (and others) have done so quantitatively. Moreover, I am not asking you questions about DEWs, since you evidently don't know anything about them. I am asking you questions about your claim in an attempt to get you to engage on the topic, as you said you would.
Hint: I think a person who has positioned herself to ask DEW manufacturers questions has kind of placed herself ahead in this game. But hey, that's just me.
One cannot meaningfully ask questions if one cannot decide what they're even referring to. That is the position you are in, and we've been encouraging you to try to develop that position, to no avail.
Maybe ARA and SAIC will rely on your cited experts to help defend themselves against Dr. Wood's claims. We'll see.
High-technology organizations are routinely accosted by mentally ill persons. Defense is not needed; compassionate psychiatric care in indicated.
Please feel free to contact ARA and SAIC and tell them you can help out.
I can't help them deal with such claims; I'm an engineer, not a psychiatrist.
Could help in getting information from those who manufacture and develop DEW.
What is your specific evidence that either of the named organizations manufactures directed-energy weapons?
Now, for the last time, sts, I am not going to play 20 questions with you; and, besides, even if I were to agree to put myself in that position, your one post to which I am replying contained close on to 20 questions in that one post. So, even by the rules of that game, you've used up all you're entitled to with respect to me.
If you do not wish to fulfill your stated intention of engaging on this topic, that is your prerogative. As you have admitted that you cannot even specify the nature of your claim, it seems clear that you are not capable of answering even one questions, let alone 20 - or the much smaller number I actually have asked you.
I do hope you'l develop an interest in asking DEW manufacturers questions about DEW.
Neither of the companies you mentioned manufactures directed-energy weapons.
 
If DEW was used what would be the reason for the perps choosing to destroy the towers out of sequence in relation to the plane strikes ?

Can you think of reasons? Remember, this is a collaborative thread. No one is the permanent questioner and vice versa.

That said, please consider the issue of "fall zones."
 
That makes sense, because what I posted is completely consistent with the generally accepted account of the events of 9/11. I don't think any "debunker" on this board will argue otherwise, though they make quibble about some of my descriptive word choices (such as "beam").




Deshore's statement are completely consistent with being perilously close to an enormous collapsing burning building. Orange light -- like fire makes, especially when seen at a distance through dust? A force pushing -- kind of like the pressure and wind from a collapsing building? A loud "rolling" sound, unfamiliar, as if of something that's very loud but doesn't happen very often -- like a skyscraper collapsing?

Here are a few things she doesn't mention:
- Unexplained heat
- Unexplained pain
- Flash burns
- Blinding light
- Electric arcs from the metal fasteners in her clothing
- Tingling or crawling sensations
- Radiation sickness

She does talk about feeling frightened and isolated, which is understandable under the circumstance she describes being in. Or is feeling frightened and isolated a known side effect of exotic energy weapons?

The problem is that you're looking through these accounts for evidence of anything unfamiliar -- and finding it, because something was happening that was indeed unfamiliar to the people experiencing it: an enormous nearby building was collapsing. Evidence of a DEW must be something not already explainable by the things that we already know for certain were occurring at and near Ground Zero, including fire, wind, dust, noise, and falling objects.

Respectfully,
Myriad

Greetings Myriad,

and, as usual, thanks for your thoughtful post.

Your post is largely speculative -- and that is NOT a criticism. Speculation is a valid part of the discovery process. In science it is classically referred to as having an hypothesis.

In connection with 9/11, we are each pursuing our hunches and applying reason as best we can in connection with trying to determine what happened and how best to interpret witness accounts. Your hypotheses may differ from mine and vice/versa. No?

Your entitled to your interpretation, of course. But, would you agree with me that my interpretation could, conceivably have some merit?

By the way, there are 503 actual eyewitnesses. I think I was the first to call attention to that source. Why don't other posters use it in an affirmative way, rather than merely criticize the witnesses that I bring up?

Again, this is not a onesided thread. We're all searching for meaning and for signficance together. I'm certainly not trying to convince anyone of anything, other than the fact that there is tangible and real support for the proposition that DEW destroyed the WTC, in the form of effects and in the form of witness observations.

There are many witnesses who make statements similar, in substance, to that of Karin Deshore.

Consider, for instance, Fernando Camacho who "saw steel disappear" and who, unfortunately, also saw "people disappear."
 
Maybe ARA and SAIC will rely on your cited experts to help defend themselves against Dr. Wood's claims. We'll see.


ARA and SAIC will never have to defend themselves against that ludicrous complaint, nor against the equally ludicrous one brought by Reynolds. Both will be tossed on the pending motions to dismiss.

The more interesting question in both pieces of litigation is whether the defendants' motions for sanctions against Leaphart will be successful. I, for one, hope that they are.
 
sts,

From your post above,this is worth exploring:

"Incorrect. Neither SAIC nor ARA manufacture directed-energy weapons."

What, then, is their involvement with DEW? I don't think it appropriate for you to give a simple, totally unsupported answer like that. Furthermore, I disagree.

The rest of your post merely argues with me. You argue, so what happens next? I argue, then you... etc. so forth, ad infinitum, on and on forever and ever amen?

No thanks
 
Last edited:
If your goal is merely to assert it without evidence, but avoid examination of said claim, you have said all you need to say, and no further discussion is warranted.

Exactly. As far as jammonius is concerned, if Dr. Judy Wood says a DEW destroyed the WTC, then that is what happened. No scientific evidence is required, nothing other than what she says is correct.
 
ARA and SAIC will never have to defend themselves against that ludicrous complaint, nor against the equally ludicrous one brought by Reynolds. Both will be tossed on the pending motions to dismiss.

The more interesting question in both pieces of litigation is whether the defendants' motions for sanctions against Leaphart will be successful. I, for one, hope that they are.

Maybe you should send ARA and SAIC and the others GOOD LUCK cards and tell them that you're rooting for them!!

The MIC might like to know that it has supporters like you.

OK folks. I've got to sign off for a long weekend. I hope the thread will continue to progress. Do please give consideration to being a little more precise about who manufacturers DEW.

Have any of you looked at the Directed Energy Professional Society's website?

http://deps.org

Enjoy.

I won't be able to resume until Monday earliest.

12541.jpg


bye for now
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom