Alareth
Philosopher
Is this accurate??? Did he really post all of Val's private information?
Yes, in between photoshopping pictures of victims graves with piles if feces on them.
Is this accurate??? Did he really post all of Val's private information?
By the way: The Image above is the last known picture of
Killtown. He's paranoid - so we will never know who he was.
Maybe some Debunkers will remember him.
Well this is disturbing...Yes, in between photoshopping pictures of victims graves with piles if feces on them.
Wow... skeptics are harsh.The sad part of it all is that he is not just a lone-wolf sociopath. He works in rather close collaboration with five other notorious web crawlers, to whit, Web Fairie, bsregistration, Rumpl4skn (who may well be posting here under an alternate screen name,) Jeff Hill (of pumitout.com,) and Genghis, a prolific producer of ranting pieces on YouTube. THere has been speculation that Web Fairie could be Killtown's mother. If so, it could account for some of his sociopathic tendancies by agency of fetal alcohol syndrome or other pre-natal intoxication.
"Dastardly" is not an inappropriate adjective to describe him.
When they start dumbing down society with their utter crap, distorting science and facts and lying about tragic events for their own misguided, egotistical/financial/political gain. **** 'em.At what point do we all stop caring about the person we are insulting? Why is it that we lose our manners and our sensitivity?
Hmmm.... a conversation, I thought you guys just rip on people here.was there supposed to be a conversation somewhere in here?
Wow... skeptics are harsh.
You are defaming some of my favorite 9/11 researchers. Not only defaming, but resorting to childish, immature attacks. Fetal alcohol??? Sociopathic???
That is ridiculous. These are kind, wonderful people who have feelings just like anyone else. At what point do we all stop caring about the person we are insulting? Why is it that we lose our manners and our sensitivity?
Hmmm.... a conversation, I thought you guys just rip on people here.
Kt is a "friend" of mine, yet if he is doing something inappropriate or wrong I will hold him accountable.
I want to see the private information he posted about Val and the picture of the feces at the gravesite. However, no one seems to be stepping up to provide this information... that's odd.
Hmmm.... a conversation, I thought you guys just rip on people here.
Kt is a "friend" of mine, yet if he is doing something inappropriate or wrong I will hold him accountable.
I want to see the private information he posted about Val and the picture of the feces at the gravesite. However, no one seems to be stepping up to provide this information... that's odd.
article said:Killtown's blog links to hundreds of conflicting witness accounts and news stories, video and photos of suspicious damage and debris, and other 9/11 conspiracy blogs, attempting to build up a preponderance of doubt about the government's claims. Killtown posits whether the World Trade Center towers were brought down by explosives, and whether the Pentagon was hit by a missile. (The blogger identified only as Killtown could be reached only via e-mail. He or she agreed to be interviewed without ever revealing identity and never got in phone contact with this reporter.)
About Mrs. McClatchey's "End of Serenity," Killtown concludes that either the smoke plume in the photo came from a bomb blast closer to her house, or that the picture was faked by Mrs. McClatchey or the FBI. Killtown writes: "If the first is true, then Val may be off the hook. If any of the latter two are the case, then Val, you got some splainin' to do!" He then proceeds to post her home address, phone number and personal e-mail information.
Hmmm.... a conversation, I thought you guys just rip on people here.
Kt is a "friend" of mine, yet if he is doing something inappropriate or wrong I will hold him accountable.
I want to see the private information he posted about Val and the picture of the feces at the gravesite. However, no one seems to be stepping up to provide this information... that's odd.
Use Google.I want to see the private information he posted about Val
Hmmm.... a conversation, I thought you guys just rip on people here.
Kt is a "friend" of mine, yet if he is doing something inappropriate or wrong I will hold him accountable.
I want to see the private information he posted about Val and the picture of the feces at the gravesite. However, no one seems to be stepping up to provide this information... that's odd.