• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Edges Of Child Pornography: What Should Be Legal, What Shouldn't?

So do people who remember things that are entirely impossible, like meating bugs bunny at disney world.

It's not impossible, if you have your partner bring their own suit and you avoid the guards. Just remember to use a condom, and don't try it in the Haunted Mansion. It's dark, but they have cameras all over the place in there. Unless that's what you're into.
 
Have you told her that? Because if you haven't, she may not know that she needs to be careful in her sexual choices to prevent her boyfriend to be killed and her father to end up on death row.

And I wonder if he has sons, and if they have sex with their girlfriend at say 16 he kills them both?
 
I know you are a violent person, by what I have seen you post I would not be suprised if you felt that shooting someone who say rearended your car is an acceptable responce. You said very clearly that you will retailiate with deadly force with respect to personal property(a flag).
It's a flag to an idiot. All I said in that thread was "Yes" and elaborated no further. Nor do I intend to, as I am not accountable to you. I know what my limits are.
So I know all of that, and you are at piece with your violence. But you are still a very violent person.
Not quite, PT, you who are so keen to make assumptions and projections. Your problem, I hope you grow out of it.

I am capable of violence. I am prepared to use it. I am at peace, not "at piece," with that. Why you assume I'd shoot over a fender bender puzzles me, other than your desire to tar me with a brush of your own choosing. You have made a bunch of assumptions, and you are welcome to delude yourself all you like. That doesn't change me.

I haven't been in a fist fight in some years. (That is a good thing.)

Why would say 15.8 vs 16.2 lead you from killing someone to what the hell? Why does a few months make all the difference?
Because I fell like it, PT, and because where I live, it is the law, based on the age of consent, which is a law that meets my "good enough" standard. Go play your hair splitting games elsewhere. Better yet, go play with yourself. It is a better use of your hands than typing with a keyboard.

DR
 
It's a flag to an idiot. All I said in that thread was "Yes" and elaborated no further. Nor do I intend to, as I am not accountable to you. I know what my limits are.

Not quite, PT, you who are so keen to make assumptions and projections. Your problem, I hope you grow out of it.

I am capable of violence. I am prepared to use it. I am at peace, not "at piece," with that. Why you assume I'd shoot over a fender bender puzzles me, other than your desire to tar me with a brush of your own choosing. You have made a bunch of assumptions, and you are welcome to delude yourself all you like. That doesn't change me.

I haven't been in a fist fight in some years. (That is a good thing.)


Because I fell like it, PT, and because where I live, it is the law, based on the age of consent, which is a law that meets my "good enough" standard. Go play your hair splitting games elsewhere. Better yet, go play with yourself. It is a better use of your hands than typing with a keyboard.

DR


Ah, raising discussion to the high level of personal insults, and rejecting reason, the marks of a true skeptic.
 
Almost any parent would be furious if someone made their children, whether they are 12 or 19, associate their own self-worth with being an object of sexual gratification. Most adults find it repulsive as well. This is really the moral core of the debate. It also, in reality, has nothing to do with consenting sex where mutuality is involved, which is almost entirely dependent on individual psychology after reaching physical sexual maturity. If you think otherwise you clearly didn't get laid much in high school. It also is perfectly legal and profitable to exploit. Performers (sic) like Britney Spears, have subconsciously taken advantage of more children than any male or group of males in history. It's really sad as well..
 
Last edited:
Subconsciously? You mean she didn't even know that she wasn't wearing panties? :)
 
Have you told her that? Because if you haven't, she may not know that she needs to be careful in her sexual choices to prevent her boyfriend to be killed and her father to end up on death row.

I had four sons, EB. Same rules applied. Adults didn't touch my kids. Period.

I could only wish I'd been able to do something about the little f***wad who did my oldest son. Death row? Might have been worth it if the sh** couldn't have repeated his acts.
 
No true Scotsman remembers getting his naughty bits touched?

ETA: You're sliding into solipsism here.

Which is also not impossible at Disney World.

So Slingblade anecdotes and memories are perfectly reliable now? Who else falls into this catagory?
 
I'd be real careful, PT. I fall into that category, too.

And you describe your self commiting behavior that would fit into the catagory of honor killing as well.

Why should I be careful? YOu don't think the people who remember being sexual abused by aliens deserve respect for their memories but your memories do?
 
And you describe your self commiting behavior that would fit into the catagory of honor killing as well.

Why should I be careful? YOu don't think the people who remember being sexual abused by aliens deserve respect for their memories but your memories do?

I have to ask, honey - WTF is your problem?

I made this comment to Kevin Lowe:

That's easily the most sickening thing I've read on a forum.

But you managed to beat it on the same day I posted it with this puke:

I am trying to show that your story fits perfectly into confabulation, and there is no way for anyone to tell the difference between that and a true memory.

ponderingturtle, you're a very sick man [?] if you think that attacking a victim and suggesting that her memories are false is a good idea.

Attack Darth, Road and me any time you like; I think we're all more than capable of looking after ourselves when attacked by a puling little slime. Right now, you're behaving like something that crawled out of a camel's arse. Maybe you did.

There are a couple of other forums where you'll find lots of low-life like yourself - hell, they'll probably applaud you. Go find one, but stop this crap now. Even better, take this to the flame section so I can tell how I really feel about you and your disgusting comments.


Folks, I realize this is a very touchy topic with strong emotional, moral and ethical overtones; however, please try to keep the discussion impersonal - that's directed at everyone, not just The Atheist.

Thanks
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: jmercer
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What should be legal to own, what shouldn't, and why?
By child I mean someone under the age of 18. Feel free to make a separate distinction for someone under the age of 16, and under the age of 14.

1. erotic stories depicting child sex, with no illustrations or voices.
2. audio erotic stories depicting child sex, with an adult actor portraying a child's voice.
3. audio erotic stories depicting child sex, with a child actor's voice portraying a child.
4. Cartoons depicting child sex with no voices.
5. Cartoons depicting child sex, voiced by adult actors pretending to be children.
6. Cartoons depicting child sex, voiced by child actors.
7. live action pornography, with adults pretending to be children.
8. live action pornography, with children engaging only in simulated sex.
9. live action pornography, with children actuall having sex.

My own take: everything should be legal except #'s 3, 6, 8, & 9.

I'm also open to rasing the age at which anyone can consent to any of the things in #'s 3, 6, 8, &9 to 30 (and considering that the "adult" age for this purpose), because I think older people have a strong exploitation motivation to use less wise, younger people for sexual gratification. However, I would also envision an exception for someone that got two independent psychiatrists to produce an opinion that they are making mature, informed decision for their voice or image to be used for sexual media. That would hold for people as young as 18.
1 to 7 should obviously be legal. 8 and 9 should be legal if the participants were all sexually mature.

All the situations (1 to 9) will in any case become entirely possible using computer graphics alone in the near future.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom