• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Guess who's agreed to debate me?

Gravy

Downsitting Citizen
Joined
Mar 27, 2006
Messages
17,078
Besides TS1234, that is. I'll let this run for an hour or so. The first person to correctly guess wins a round-trip ticket to escort TS1234 to the Los Angeles Children's Museum.
 
well the jason bermas thing was floating around a few weeks ago, so ill go with him
 
Please let it be this guy.............
James%20Fetzer.jpg
 
Dangit, I was gonna say fetzer.

ETA: why would you let it run for an hour but then give the prize to the first person who guessed? I am SKEPTICAL of this contest.

(And I don't wanna wait an hour to find out!)
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom