junkshop
Otto's Favourite
And you are getting all this from a deleted post how?I note that any suggestion that the Left can be as stupid as the Right is doubleplus ungood crimethink with certain people in this forum.
Last edited:
And you are getting all this from a deleted post how?I note that any suggestion that the Left can be as stupid as the Right is doubleplus ungood crimethink with certain people in this forum.
I love the way some people here think that it would be ok to allow the Jihadist regime in Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon.Funny how many people forget the Iranian Regime's slaughter of 40'000 of its won citizens the past couple of years.
I think the war with Iran is a stupid, stupid, mistake, but let's not make some kind of good guy out of Iran..which is what a couple people here are clearly doing.
I love the way some people who accuse others of thinking in simplistic Black and White terms are often guilty of the same thing themselves. Politicla ideology of any flavor can be huge blinders.
Who thinks that? Can you quote the post?I love the way some people here think that it would be ok to allow the Jihadist regime in Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon.
I did quote the post.Who thinks that? Can you quote the post?
I see no mention of nuclear weapons in there. Are you sure you quoted the correct post?I did quote the post.
I quoted the post that said that the war with Iran was a "stupid, stupid mistake."I see no mention of nuclear weapons in there. Are you sure you quoted the correct post?
"The war with Iran is a stupid, stupid mistake" does not mean the same thing as "it'd be okay for Iran to have a nuclear weapon".I quoted the post that said that the war with Iran was a "stupid, stupid mistake."
It is, however, a typical extrapolation to words that were never said that is common among the righties."The war with Iran is a stupid, stupid mistake" does not mean the same thing as "it'd be okay for Iran to have a nuclear weapon".
ORLY? So without the war, what was to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear bomb?"The war with Iran is a stupid, stupid mistake" does not mean the same thing as "it'd be okay for Iran to have a nuclear weapon".
It depends on how well Trump negotiated. He is, after all, famed for his remarkable negotiation skills, is he not?ORLY? So without the war, what was to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear bomb?
What about the existing agreement that Trump tore up?ORLY? So without the war, what was to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear bomb?
According to Trump the attack on the site where nuclear enrichment was happening. Have you forgot that?ORLY? So without the war, what was to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear bomb?
What did Trump or Netanjahu do but make a Nuclear Iran more likely?ORLY? So without the war, what was to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear bomb?
Like all liars, he's mostly upset that his lies aren't considered gospel truths, that his preoccupations aren't everybody's priorities, and that his instructions aren't blindly obeyed.In truth, Netanjahu is upset not that Iran might build nukes, but that they haven't done so already - he has lied for decades about it.
Utterly amazing how some people love swallowing the same lie all their lives
So the entire MAGA cult wanted Iran to have nukes up until the day Dump attacked them? Weird. Why did you want that?"The war with Iran is a stupid, stupid mistake" does not mean the same thing as "it'd be okay for Iran to have a nuclear weapon".
What had been preventing Iran from getting a nuclear bomb prior to this war?ORLY? So without the war, what was to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear bomb?