Given the costs of giving birth in the USA, even with insurance, I doubt "birth tourism" is practiced in numbers sufficient enough to threaten "the meaning and value of US citizenship", especially from countries with a decent health and insurance system, which include quite a number of so-called "◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊".Rapid Response 47
@RapidResponse47.
@POTUS: "We had a very unfortunate decision in the Supreme Court concerning birthright [citizenship]... so we're making adjustments."
President Trump is signing two Executive Orders to protect the meaning and value of American citizenship after Trump v. Barbara:
— The first Executive Order non-exhaustively identifies certain categories of children of aliens who are not entitled to birthright citizenship consistent with historical exceptions to birthright citizenship recognized by the Supreme Court in Barbara.
— The second Executive Order delegates presidential authorities to the Secretary of State and Secretary of Homeland Security and directs them to halt the practice of birth tourism.
Video in link
Average Cost of Childbirth in the U.S.
The average cost of childbirth in the United States is approximately $18,865. This figure encompasses various expenses related to pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum care.
Breakdown of Costs
Cost Component Average Amount Total Cost of Childbirth $18,865 Average Out-of-Pocket Expenses $2,854
The gothic-looking script reminds me of a history classroom at school which had reproduction propaganda posters on the walls. One of which showed you-know-who with the slogan "Nur Hitler". I can't help but wonder if whoever created this had the same thing in mind.I wish he could see the irony
![]()
I guess the question is, what do they do with it.Senator Rand Paul
@SenRandPaul
It’s official: letters to prosecute Fauci have been hand delivered to @DOJ.
The MAGA coalition is starting to fraktur.The gothic-looking script reminds me of a history classroom at school which had reproduction propaganda posters on the walls. One of which showed you-know-who with the slogan "Nur Hitler". I can't help but wonder if whoever created this had the same thing in mind.
Check for misspelled names, odd weight distributions, and leaking fluids?I guess the question is, what do they do with it.
I know what they ought to do with it! The exact wording might not be seemly on this forum, but it would involve some combination of rolling up tight and cramming.I guess the question is, what do they do with it.
You would hope that the multiple failed indictments (against Leticia james, the broadview 6, etc.) would make them hesitant in bringing another legal case that will go nowhere.
Now, trump turning on Pirro might work to keep many of the trump bootlickers in line, but the order to go after fauci is coming from the senate, not trump. So I can see prosecutors being a bit confused.
Ummm, how exactly is this "birth tourism", or and example of why birthright citizenship is a problem?Q: How many individuals take advantage of birth tourism?
Trump: I'll tell you right now, hundreds of thousands. You have one man came in with a family had said he had 56 children. Another one came in—they said they had 98 children
Video in link
Logic? In this day and age??? I admire your optimism.Ummm, how exactly is this "birth tourism", or and example of why birthright citizenship is a problem?
Birthright citizenship involves people giving birth while in the US. But for a man "coming in" to them country who already has dozens of kids, birthright citizenship doesn't apply because those kids were already born (most likely in the parents' home country).
I'm pretty sure the decion to pursue the charge will be Trump's ultimately, not Blanche. Normally the DOJ would laugh it out of the building but we're not in normal times. I don't see why a myriad of losses would stop him this time.I guess the question is, what do they do with it.
You would hope that the multiple failed indictments (against Leticia james, the broadview 6, etc.) would make them hesitant in bringing another legal case that will go nowhere.
Now, trump turning on Pirro might work to keep many of the trump bootlickers in line, but the order to go after fauci is coming from the senate, not trump. So I can see prosecutors being a bit confused.