LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- May 12, 2010
- Messages
- 21,455
Really sexist, too.
Nope. I know of at least one blowhard who shares these characteristics and is male.
Really sexist, too.
No. That's wrong.There was only the thin aluminium walls of the spacecraft...
It's really cute when five-year-olds explain science. Keep trying, and you may one day reach that level.I think the key element is some kind of trapped 'oxygen' which as you know is one of the elements of water, the Moon otherwise being completely dehydrated. So it's one of the futuristic ideas of Musk and his 'refuelling' research for when they try Mars.
Everything in that post was previously asked and answered.There was only the thin aluminium walls...
Why are you still confusing the Orion spacecraft with the Gemini spacecraft?The Gemini AIU was modified to be safer.
"Person, woman, man, camera, TV"?If it makes you feel better. I once had a boss who used to bring me 'brainteasers' every morning.
I am not sure this is a safe environment when derogatory names are bandied about. So I am out unless someone has a valid point.
Water is to be used as rocket propellant?
It's one of his projects lined up for SpaceX.
... On splashdown, the astronauts were squirted with antiseptic. Thus, radiation was never a problem here and we have to ask why.
The Gemini AIU was modified to be safer. So the issue was spotted.
I think you're being unfair. Peppermint Patty is generally considered to be 8-10 years old.It's really cute when five-year-olds explain science. Keep trying, and you may one day reach that level.
Shutter speed has absolutely nothing to do with exposure bracketing.The Hasselblads were set up with three shutter speeds in advance marked by red tabs for easy view of the astronauts.
No that is a ridiculous point. The cameras had 2 f-stop settings and a single shutter speed. The exposure settings were basically fixed for phots in sunlight or shadow. How were they supposed to "bracket" exposures with a fixed shutter speed and 2 f-stop settings?
Is this yet another example of your knowledge of photography? Because it's a pretty good example of your knowledge of everything else you claim to have an expertise in.


The point is that you are constantly making errors and having to be constantly corrected multiple times for the same error by multiple people. I think it's salient that you are demonstrably by far the least informed person in this thread, yet you seem to be claiming to have superior understanding of the question whether Apollo was authentic or not. Since you are the only person in this thread who entertains the prospect that Apollo was an elaborate fake, I think we have the trifecta. Your theatrical performance in this thread has grown tiresome and repetitive, and is being vastly overplayed.I am not sure this is a safe environment when derogatory names are bandied about. So I am out unless someone has a valid point.
Vixen will be back.
"What day is it?"If it makes you feel better. I once had a boss who used to bring me 'brainteasers' every morning.
Good grief, Charlie Brown! You can't even get two words in the right order, or even spelt correctly.You called me Pattie Peppermint, whose characteristics are:
It's not uncommon for the bride and groom to have photos taken at a later date if the weather is bad.The trick is to get them to agree to sit for the photos before the ceremony. My mentor was adept at getting people to abandon the custom that the bride and groom should not see each other until the Moment.
I am not sure this is a safe environment when derogatory names are bandied about. So I am out unless someone has a valid point.