gabeygoat
Master Poster
Amazing.I obviously meant SpaceX not ISS.
Amazing.I obviously meant SpaceX not ISS.
The thrust was refuelling not the name of the space station.“Obviously I meant something other than what I actually posted” seems to be an extremely frequent excuse of yours for why you make so many basic factual errors.
And yet you were still totally wrong about that part, too.The thrust was refuelling not the name of the space station.
Has absolutely nothing to do with the Apollo moon landings. "Do pay attention".People here hadn't even heard of the refuelling programs. ISS/SpaceX <shrug>
SpaceX is not the name of a space station.The thrust was refuelling not the name of the space station.
People here were discussing Artemis refueling over in other threads for several weeks after the Artemis II mission months ago. SpaceX famously lost their exclusive contract to supply the tanker after failing to show relevant progress. That's why Artemis III may end up testing Northrop Grumman's tanker too.People here hadn't even heard of the refuelling programs. ISS/SpaceX <shrug>
Correct, this is not just a repeat of Apollo. The Apollo missions had to fit everything within a single Saturn V launch, so the lander was absolutely minimal. Not so this next time.3point is correct. The Eagle Lunar was tiny. It wasn't designed to do much more than take two astronauts to the moon and little else.
In either competitor's scenario, the lander...For the HLS to work there will need to be multiple propositioned fueling craft. I believe the idea is these spacecraft will have to be orbiting the moon and the HLS will rendezvous and fuel up for descent and ascent.
I'm pages behind, but V keeps bringing up Nixon's dishonesty. He was only in office about six months at the time of the Apollo 11 landing, and had not taken office at all at Christmas 1968 when Apollo 8 orbital the moon.Liar liar pants on fire.
No one brought up Nixon but you. And then only because you're desperate to assert that Nixon's minimal association with Apollo 11 casts the whole space program under suspicion.
Speak for yourselfPeople here hadn't even heard of the refuelling programs. ISS/SpaceX <shrug>
In my family, feet smellReally? In my family it's legs.
V is going to lose her ◊◊◊◊ when she finds out Apollo 11 communications was consolidated via USB.It's genuinely funny watching you try so hard to remain incredulous regarding simple telecommunications technology.
You've only heard about it in the past few days because of your Googling and asking AI about it. You're far and away the most uninformed person in this thread.People here hadn't even heard of the refuelling programs. ISS/SpaceX <shrug>
The secret is to ensure the fox and chicken, or the chicken and grain, are never left alone together on a riverbank.So!
Fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon ...
Just checking @Vixen, have I grasped it?
Then why did you post a link to the ISS demonstration of the planned refueling system - in defence of being called out on your claim that SpaceX would be refueling at the ISS?I obviously meant SpaceX not ISS.
Obviously she also meant to post a different link. Triple-niners get infinite do-overs, don't you know?Then why did you post a link to the ISS demonstration of the planned refueling system - in defence of being called out on your claim that SpaceX would be refueling at the ISS?
That’s not a rebuttal to or refutation of what I said, which is that you continually wheel out “I obviously meant something other than the mistaken thing I actually posted” as some sort of excuse for your frequent basic errors.The thrust was refuelling not the name of the space station.