JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing
That’s not what you said.The ISS certainly is developing it, as I said.
Neither well informed nor honest.Perhaps in future acknowledge I might be better informed than you.
That’s not what you said.The ISS certainly is developing it, as I said.
Neither well informed nor honest.Perhaps in future acknowledge I might be better informed than you.
Readers of Dan Brown might very well need him to do that.
The Blackburn Buccaneer used by the Fleet Air Arm had the same crescent wing, high tail and 'area rule' fuselage as the Victor. It had a rotating bomb bay to keep the lines clean in an attack and a legendary low level capability.
View attachment 73492
Where is the refuelling intended to occur?The ISS certainly is developing it, as I said.
Perhaps in future acknowledge I might be better informed than you.
The last Victors in service were the K2 in flight refueling tankers withdrawn in 2009.
View attachment 73487
One thing I particularly enjoy about that era of military aviation is that each nation's designs seemed to have a signature "look". U.S., British, Soviet - each had a distinctive aesthetic, almost like designs from a sci-fi series. The Victor is particularly British looking, to my eye.
It's hard to get much more Soviet looking than the early Tu-22.
View attachment 73490
The ISS certainly is developing it, as I said.
So!The ISS certainly is developing it, as I said.
Perhaps in future acknowledge I might be better informed than you.
No. Perhaps you should actually read the articles your pathetically frantic googling finds?The ISS certainly is developing it, as I said.
Don't be even more stupid.Perhaps in future acknowledge I might be better informed than you.
The Blackburn Buccaneer used by the Fleet Air Arm had the same crescent wing, high tail and 'area rule' fuselage as the Victor. It had a rotating bomb bay to keep the lines clean in an attack and a legendary low level capability.
View attachment 73492
You're lying again.No, I haven't accused him at all. I am sure he is as legendary as you say he is.
Perhaps in future acknowledge I might be better informed than you.
Body of work.I am not sure WD Clinger studied psychology so I am not sure how you have decided he knows more about IQ than myself or that I had no idea how a normal distribution works.
Body of work.
Do you think it reasonable to think that photographs taken with a camera with the settings used to photograph objects in sunlight on the Moon's surface should have stars visible in the sky?I have not evaded anything at all.
So, where are we at now?Then clarify your position, please.
Tom Kelly vigorously maintained that he built a working lunar module that flew to the Moon and landed on it. Did he do that or not? You maintain the technology "wasn't ready" for Apollo 11, but Kelly adamantly claims that Eagle, LM-5, was not only ready but functioned admirably as claimed and documented.
Was Tom Kelly fooled? Was Tom Kelly lying? Was his whole career nothing but the mediocre effects of "mean standard deviation?"
So!
Fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon ...
Just checking @Vixen, have I grasped it?
If you kept up with the news as I do you'd know the plans for ISS.So!
Fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon, pick up the water, take it back to the ISS, refuel, fly to the moon ...
Just checking @Vixen, have I grasped it?
Apparently amid a crowd of straw men.So, where are we at now?
Anyone suggesting without evidence that Tom Kelly did not do what he claims expertly to have done will be closely questioned, as would be appropriate.Anyone dissing Tom Kelly will be tarred and feathered.