• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Israel/US Attacks Iran /Yet Another Country/Iran

Marinetraffic App

Tankers (red) and cargo ships (green) are freely flowing. All the ships are Iranian.
It seems none Iranian flagged ships aren't risking it, or they are spoofing their ID.
1782072194112.jpeg
 
Last edited:
and by monday talks have completely collapsed, right on schedule
I'm new to the world of diplomatic geopolitics: if I put in an order to buy shares on Friday, when the brokerage was closed for a holiday, will I get the advantage of the drop in prices on Monday or will I be stuck at the Friday prices? I'm just trying to follow the wise guidance of the benevolent oligarchs who are running things.
 
Criminal

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
The way the Corrupt and Failing New York Times is covering stories on a very battered and beat up Iran, through FAKE & MADE UP "FACTS" is, in my opinion, "TREASONOUS." I will be adding all of their false and ridiculous reporting to my multi Billion Dollar lawsuit against them. They are Criminals! President DJT
 
I'm new to the world of diplomatic geopolitics: if I put in an order to buy shares on Friday, when the brokerage was closed for a holiday, will I get the advantage of the drop in prices on Monday or will I be stuck at the Friday prices? I'm just trying to follow the wise guidance of the benevolent oligarchs who are running things.
Or did they sell shares on Friday and put orders to buy on Monday just before market opening?
 
Yeah, no. The US lacks the will to put enough boots to the ground - it would need considerably more than the (failed) Iraq occupation. Well over 500 000 soldiers I guess. That would destroy Trump even worse than this shameful defeat and the bolstering of those disgusting theocrats. So here we are, the late empire decadence.
In the early days of the Ruzzian invasion of Ukraine, before everybody realised how badly the Russian armed forces had been degraded, occupation scenarios were run by western militaries and they came down to a best case scenario of 800,000 soldiers being needed to permanently occupy Ukraine. Now Iran has 2.5 times the population of Ukraine and terrain that is very condusive to waging a guerilla war so the occupation numbers are likely to be much, much higher, even in scenarios with minimal internal resistance.
 
Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC·

We want diplomacy to succeed.

But if Iran tries to test us, we will obliterate them

Video in link


Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
Iran is going to be put in a box whether or not we get a deal.

Video in link
 
Last edited:
Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC·

We want diplomacy to succeed.

But if Iran tries to test us, we will obliterate them

Video in link


Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
Iran is going to be put in a box whether or not we get a deal.

Video in link

I looked at his timeline today. Everything was "Thank you President Trump", "I'm so grateful for your endorsement, sir!" and various other grovelling posts.

What an utter worm he is.
 
Comer: "If we have inspectors going in there and that strait is open for business and oil is flowing, then I think it's very clear the United States will have won this conflict"

Video in link
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Everybody is fully aware that Iran will agree to have Major Weapons Inspections in order to ensure "Nuclear Honesty" long into the future. President DONALD J. TRUMP
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom