I have asked this before: Why do you think it is also not a big scam?Let's see how it goes in 2028 when the Artemis crews have a shot.
I have asked this before: Why do you think it is also not a big scam?Let's see how it goes in 2028 when the Artemis crews have a shot.
NASA knows they can't get away with it again as Vixen is on the case.I have asked this before: Why do you think it is also not a big scam?
Ah yes, Vixen the victimI shouldn't worry too much, grunion, Steve has always made it clear he hates my guts. As in many cases, there doesn't even have to be a reason for it, so what can one do <shrug> ?
Unless they renewed the contract with the black helicopter lads...NASA knows they can't get away with it again as Vixen is on the case.
I’m professionally qualified in this. I’m licensed in this. I know I’m right and I can prove it. In fact, I have.Of course, being sceptical doesn't equate to being right. However, by the same token, being hugely knowledgeable doesn't necessarily mean your strong beliefs are right, either.
No. We do not need to wait in order to test your claims.Let's see how it goes in 2028 when the Artemis crews have a shot.
You are a committed conspiracy theorist. In addition you have no idea what you’re talking about. As such you have voluntarily and knowingly aligned with proven liars and fakers. Don’t lecture me about your values or your debate skills.I can only ever be sincere and honest, it would be against my value system not to be. It is a shame that the art of debate has been lost.
Interesting statement: you saw some outrageous claim that involves many thousands of participants in a scheme to mislead the entire world, and your scepticism was directed towards NASA, and not the OP video?I have tried very hard, but since watching the OP video, I can't shake off feelings of scepticism.
... However, by the same token, being hugely knowledgeable doesn't necessarily mean your strong beliefs are right, either.
I am less inclined—not more— to grant quarter to someone who shows they can be reasonable but chooses not to be.I have no idea what Forumvision is so I have never opened that thread. If, as you say, she has posted reasonable opinions there it really does open the question as to why she is so off-the-rails in other threads.
I luv you too.Ah yes, Vixen the victim. Steve does not hate Vixen's guts, or any other part of her. Steve would not waste energy on such an emotion. Steve has some compassion for people who find the real world so incomprehensible. Including being such an apparently poor judge of other people's emotions. But Steve's compassion has limits.
Why didn't you read it properly the first time?I've revisited the article I read re NASA. Correction: it is the International Space Stations being divested into the commercial sector 'by 2031', i.e., no longer a government body. (See BBC Science Focus, Colin Stuart for a similar article.)
Ugh. I see what you did there. Your game of disinterring tired old Apollohoax nonsense is not being countered with "strong beliefs". It is being countered with factual knowledge. "The art of debate" has not been lost. The debate has been lost, long ago, by the grifters who never had a coherent case in the first place.
Why didn't you read it properly the first time?
Why do you think this fixes anything? You misread something, fine. But you posted something that was absolutely absurd on its face because you misread your source. Did any part of you at any time think, "Wait, that can't be right?"I've revisited the article I read re NASA. Correction: it is the International Space Stations being divested into the commercial sector 'by 2031', i.e., no longer a government body. (See BBC Science Focus, Colin Stuart for a similar article.)
Why do you think this fixes anything? You misread something, fine. But you posted something that was absolutely absurd on its face because you misread your source. Did any part of you at any time think, "Wait, that can't be right?"
Why does someone this careless pretend to be able to sit in judgment over seasoned professionals who are both willing and able to demonstrate that they know what they're talking about?
Let's see what? What will we see? Are NASA in panic stations now because their ridiculously elaborate hoax is about to be revealed?Let's see how it goes in 2028 when the Artemis crews have a shot.
You should try that with your doctor, next time you're given some health advice. Tell them that you're skeptical based on YouTube videos you've watched by people with no medical training who are often selling some homeopathic "alternative medicine" of their own.Look, I honestly think you are incredibly good at explaining things and I know that for people like yourself, Foster Zygote, Axxman, threadworm, et al, Apollo is very dear to your hearts. I have tried very hard, but since watching the OP video, I can't shake off feelings of scepticism. Of course, being sceptical doesn't equate to being right. However, by the same token, being hugely knowledgeable doesn't necessarily mean your strong beliefs are right, either.
Kick the can. What about all the objectively false claims you've presented in this thread? It's not like you "broke even" in this exchange, however you try to pretend as much.Let's see how it goes in 2028 when the Artemis crews have a shot.
Then why did you lie about having easily photographed stars with a film camera in a way that proved the lack of stars in the Apollo photos to be problematic? We know that was a lie, because it's not technologically possible. You may as well have claimed to have lapped the Nordschleife in under 8 minutes in a bone stock '94 Toyota Corolla. You still haven't indicated what camera settings you used, or even offered a ballpark estimate of appropriate settings, and later tacitly admitted that imaging stars would require long exposures (for one thing). You even attempted to show us a recent phone camera image of Jupiter as "evidence" of your achievement.I can only ever be sincere and honest, it would be against my value system not to be. It is a shame that the art of debate has been lost.
You asked a straight question so I'll give you my blunt answer. IMV It'd be grossly irresponsible, reckless and immoral to send healthy young adults to 'walk on the Moon' by 2028, because it is clear they are nowhere near ready. It smacks of the Orange one's obvious attempt at a ridiculous self-glorifying publicity stunt just to do it before he leaves office and to get there before the Chinese.I have asked this before: Why do you think it is also not a big scam?
Testable knowledge. I'm not the one saying, "Take my word for it." I'm the one showing you how you can demonstrate to and for yourself how things actually work. Nothing prevents anyone else from duplicating my photography, for example. Want to know what it takes to photograph stars? Take a camera and try it for yourself. Want to know about determinate statics? Hang different weights from the end of a stick and feel for yourself the moments whose values I calculated.Ugh. I see what you did there. Your game of disinterring tired old Apollohoax nonsense is not being countered with "strong beliefs". It is being countered with factual knowledge.
Has she exposed Sunak's new Tata job in charge of supplying "batteries" to NASA?NASA knows they can't get away with it again as Vixen is on the case.