Perhaps they should install off buttons on American TVs? Then they wouldn't be forced to listen to him.
Oh! Some one else came up with the same idea
I understand there are sleeves for the card that obscure Donnie Diaper's constipated visage.
Or imagine if communism! You know, the faces of the leaders everywhere, propaganda media singing their praises, schools that teach party mythology, bread lines and abject poverty, informers and people being 'disappeared' to prison camps, a government that wantonly seizes private property and assets, senseless wars of conquest, a Party police force accountable to no one and... Sorry, what were we talking about?Just imagine for a moment if Obama…
plan to ensure that no American citizen travel abroad ever again.I was just about to post that
THE STATE DEPARTMENT IS CLOSE TO FINALIZING a radical redesign of the U.S. passport to include a picture of President Donald Trump, The Bulwark has learned from two sources with knowledge of the redesign, including one who shared images currently under consideration.
The redesign is ostensibly part of alarger celebration of the 250th anniversary of American independence
I renewed mine last year. Trump'll be long gone and forgotten before I need to renew. Come to think of it, so will I.plan to ensure that no American citizen travel abroad ever again.
It wasn't even months ago that MAGA said we were being hyperbolic about Trump wanting to be a king or dictator...PatrioticSuzanne
️
️
️
@suzost
Our King is much wiser than their King.![]()
I'm an atheist. But JESUS CHRIST !
I renewed mine last year. Trump'll be long gone and forgotten before I need to renew. Come to think of it, so will I.
According to the White House Donald is a KingIt wasn't even months ago that MAGA said we were being hyperbolic about Trump wanting to be a king or dictator...
His rates were the cheapest, and nobody else wanted the gig?![]()
Chidinma Anyanwu (@amay.a100) on Threads
Kid Rock addresses The Pentagon on the Strait of Hormuz. This is a not a serious administrationwww.threads.com
Kid Rock addresses The Pentagon on the Strait of Hormuz. This is a not a serious administration