• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness' say psychiatry experts at Yale... Pt 3

And of course there's this from the other thread.

Video in tweet



But he's perfectly fit to be President


Fox News: You said hundreds of super tankers are headed to the Gulf of America to buy oil and gas from the US. What can you tell us about that?

Trump: Well, I can tell you that it used to be called the Gulf of Mexico. Now it's called the Gulf of America because of me. One of my little sidelines. People are so happy. I must tell you, I was thinking about calling it the Gulf of Trump.
 
Last edited:
Trump has always been an atheist. Avoided putting his hand on the Bible at inauguration, visibly fell asleep at the Pope's funeral (he has no respect for anybody), so his insults towards Pope Leo is simply his belief being Pope is just a job, like any other. He knows he's going to cause a stir depicting himself as Jesus. There also seems to be a confession embedded in that Epstein meme. He could hardly include children surrounding the bed - even Trump knows that's going too far - but they look small enough.

He has some kind of physical condition going on; probably the same dementia that took his father. The switch from day to night awakeness indicates this, as a classic symptom.

He clearly has a personality disorder that's been there most of his life. Many many comedians have a cruel sadistic streak.

Perhaps he's playing up the 'insanity' in the cynical strategy of being declared unfit to stand trial because he knows that day will come.
 
I mean, it really does not get more clear-cut canonical example of dangerous delusion than "I'm the Son of God!"
Here's a bit of trivia, which I just now confirmed by searching a plain text version of the KJV at Project Gutenberg: the Gospels refer to Jesus as the "son of man" more than three times as often as they use the phrase "son of God".

It seems Jesus and his followers, as they are described within the canonical texts, were less vain than Donald Trump.
The "son of man" phrase occurs 88 times. I counted 28 references to "son of God", not counting one use of that phrase that refers to Adam.

I might have miscounted, but those counts should be correct to within 1 or 2.
 
Here's a bit of trivia, which I just now confirmed by searching a plain text version of the KJV at Project Gutenberg: the Gospels refer to Jesus as the "son of man" more than three times as often as they use the phrase "son of God".

It seems Jesus and his followers, as they are described within the canonical texts, were less vain than Donald Trump.
The "son of man" phrase occurs 88 times. I counted 28 references to "son of God", not counting one use of that phrase that refers to Adam.

I might have miscounted, but those counts should be correct to within 1 or 2.
You mean he is more holy than that loser, Jesus? No wonder he has terrible ratings.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom