• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Not a cult

Bo Loudon
@BoLoudon
President Trump isn't being driven by money.

He's being driven by Jesus Christ.

Trump hasn't taken a single dime of his salary.

He would've been much richer staying out of politics.

Our country is finally
returning to God thanks to Trump.

This is what I voted for

Link
You first.
 
Two bits of good world political news: Orbán lost the election, and he's conceded. It seems the recent months have been nothing but bad news after more bad news. Nice to see a change, even if it's a very small light in the outer darkness. Thank you, people of Hungary. And thank you, Orbán, for accepting defeat (I shan't thank him for anything else he's ever done).
I found that after I posted "ETTD" (Everything Trump Touches Dies), there was a hashtag with that trending on TwiX. I'm sure I didn't start it but a lot of people are saying the same thing.
Not a cult

Bo Loudon
@BoLoudon
I've seen his idiotic posts pop up sometimes on TwiX, I don't know why. I always want to Reply but there are already thousands of comments and I don't feel like prodding the algorithm just to have a comment get lost in the miasma.
 
It really would need at the base a machine chugging out and firing chicken 'trump-nuggets' with a ketchup packet strapped to it , into traffic
 
Video in tweet



But he's perfectly fit to be President
I think he really should try to call it the Gulf of Trump. It would highlight how far gone he is.

ETA. And it would be funny seeing his sycophants contort themselves into explaining why they are either following his name change or explaining why they are not. Obviously it's because he's increasingly deranged and losing what little control over his narcissism but it would be interesting to see them still claiming he's fit to serve as POTUS.

In fact it's going to be instructive when they do have to remove him. Are they going to say that the signs weren't there?.

Meanwhile over on Truth Social last night

1776058849634.jpeg


1776058879404.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I think he really should try to call it the Gulf of Trump. It would highlight how far gone he is.

ETA. And it would be funny seeing his sycophants contort themselves into explaining why they are either following his name change or explaining why they are not. Obviously it's because he's increasingly deranged and losing what little control over his narcissism but it would be interesting to see them still claiming he's fit to serve as POTUS.

In fact it's going to be instructive when they do have to remove him. Are they going to say that the signs weren't there?.

Meanwhile over on Truth Social last night

View attachment 70340


View attachment 70341
It's as if he's testing his cult to see just how much BS they'll blindly support. I'd think he was deliberately mocking them, but I think his pachinko machine brain is too far gone for such advanced mental processes.
 
I'd think he was deliberately mocking them, but I think his pachinko machine brain is too far gone for such advanced mental processes
Exactly.

His speech is getting like the autosuggest on his phone as he's losing his train of thought and getting back to his favourite subject. Himself.

I am waiting for him to confess to some of his crimes on TV just blasting about how clever he is to get away with them.
 
I think he really should try to call it the Gulf of Trump. It would highlight how far gone he is.

ETA. And it would be funny seeing his sycophants contort themselves into explaining why they are either following his name change or explaining why they are not. Obviously it's because he's increasingly deranged and losing what little control over his narcissism but it would be interesting to see them still claiming he's fit to serve as POTUS.

In fact it's going to be instructive when they do have to remove him. Are they going to say that the signs weren't there?.

Meanwhile over on Truth Social last night

View attachment 70340


View attachment 70341
I wasn't the only person to see the similarity, given this tweet

1776063009817.jpeg
 
Just back from a holiday in Hungary, that we did not know when we booked it, would coincide with the election there. We saw Vance in his motorcade, and his pathetic attempt to gaslight everyone by criticising election interference, as he interfered. Thankfully the Hungarians rejected the pro-Russian anti-democratic American.
 
I know what's wrong; he's lost his grip on time - it's all come out/it's coming out, we have obliterated it/we will obliterste it. Two weeks can mean 3 months, or the day before yesterday. Or never. Mostly never. This is also why he talked about the autopen and the iq of Kamala Harris to the kids at the White House on easter; he isn't sure where they are in time; maybe they have already been adults?

It's either that, or he is a stupid liar, and surely the leader of the free world can't be a stupid liar?

I do not think that this is an either/or question.
 
Pope Leo, what a bastard

Reporter: Why did you attack Pope Leo?

Trump: I don’t think he’s doing a very good job. He likes crime I guess. We don’t like a pope who says it’s ok to have a nuclear weapon. We don’t want a pope that says crime is ok. I am not a fan of Pope Leo.

Link
 
Pope Leo, what a bastard

Reporter: Why did you attack Pope Leo?

Trump: I don’t think he’s doing a very good job. He likes crime I guess. We don’t like a pope who says it’s ok to have a nuclear weapon. We don’t want a pope that says crime is ok. I am not a fan of Pope Leo.

Link
In other plain words: "An American pope is expected to lick my boots and to bless the almighty American guns"
 
Pope Leo, what a bastard

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Pope Leo is WEAK on Crime, and terrible for Foreign Policy. He talks about "fear" of the Trump Administration, but doesn't mention the FEAR that the Catholic Church, and all other Christian Organizations, had during COVID when they were arresting priests, ministers, and everybody else, for holding Church Services, even when going outside, and being ten and even twenty feet apart.
I like his brother Louis much better than I like him, because Louis is all MAGA. He gets it, and Leo doesn't! I don't want a Pope who thinks it's OK for Iran to have a Nuclear Weapon. I don't want a Pope who thinks it's terrible that America attacked Venezuela, a Country that was sending massive amounts of Drugs into the United States and, even worse, emptying their prisons, including murderers, drug dealers, and killers, into our Country.
And I don't want a Pope who criticizes the President of the United States because I'm doing exactly what I was elected, IN A LANDSLIDE, to do, setting Record Low Numbers in Crime, and creating the Greatest Stock Market in History.
Leo should be thankful because, as everyone knows, he was a shocking surprise. He wasn't on any list to be Pope, and was only put there by the Church because he was an American, and they thought that would be the best way to deal with President Donald J. Trump.
If I wasn't in the White House, Leo wouldn't be in the Vatican. Unfortunately, Leo's Weak on Crime, Weak on Nuclear Weapons, does not sit well with me, nor does the fact that he meets with Obama Sympathizers like David Axelrod, a LOSER from the Left, who is one of those who wanted churchgoers and clerics to be arrested.
Leo should get his act together as Pope, use Common Sense, stop catering to the Radical Left, and focus on being a Great Pope, not a Politician. It's hurting him very badly and, more importantly, it's hurting the Catholic Church! President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Pope Leo, what a bastard

Reporter: Why did you attack Pope Leo?

Trump: I don’t think he’s doing a very good job. He likes crime I guess. We don’t like a pope who says it’s ok to have a nuclear weapon. We don’t want a pope that says crime is ok. I am not a fan of Pope Leo.

Link
Soooo Dump is going to decommission all of america's nukes?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom