• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trump: With the narrowing of the Strait of Hormuz, all oil tankers are pouring towards America to load oil and gas.
Now we have become the energy capital of the world and the big ships are filling up one after the other.

Link
I'm sure that's a great comfort to all those Americans paying higher prices for gas at the pumps.
 
Vance is done ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ Iranian couches and returning home without a peace treaty.
 
Last edited:
I'm sure that's a great comfort to all those Americans paying higher prices for gas at the pumps.
Those are losers.
However is IS a great comfort to the real victims of the last decades, owners and large shareholders of oil companies.
And I'm sure they'll trickle down all that profit real soon.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom