The evidence clearly demonstrates you lied....snip...
I am done with this thread. ...snip...
And you got this from wiki, which clearly defines it as someone having their arm or hand pushed.
Yet you blindly believe this is what Woody's mother forces him to do which is NOT what you see in the 10 -sec clip.
Another strawman.Only because you've taken it for granted he's incapable.
That is yet another strawman. It utterly fails to address the question asked.You are the one making the unkind claim his condition is a hoax and a fraud perpetrated by his mother, his old school, community college, UCLA and Columbia.
Again this simply not true.And you got this from wiki, which clearly defines it as someone having their arm or hand pushed. Yet you blindly believe this is what Woody's mother forces him to do which is NOT what you see in the 10 -sec clip. It is telling that people prefer to believe the worst in people without even investigating further.
I am done with this thread. Keep fooling yourself that sticking to a dogma written by someone else (whose terms of reference in that particular case was someone who had cerebral palsy - something else all together - and one who really couldn't move). That is not being 'sceptical'. I won't be so unkind as to say that it is blind prejudice, but likely more a case of not understanding disability issues and how reasonable adjustment works.
You are, yet again, lying.Rather like the 'Angry puzzled youtuber' after seeing the 10-sec clip?
View attachment 70297
She is so outraged, she might need to check her blood pressure!
Rather like the 'Angry puzzled youtuber' after seeing the 10-sec clip?
View attachment 70297
She is so outraged, she might need to check her blood pressure!
Just to answer your question: when ppl go on a chat show - in this case, a one- or two- minute slot to promote a book (not anything else) - you are told the questions in advance (when I was in the audience for QUESTION TIME, the guy picked to ask a question knew in advance he was going to be asked and had his question ready (we all met up pre-show). Woody's mother has previously said elsewhere it takes ONE HOUR to transcribe just one paragraph with Woody. In addition, anodyne platitudinous questions about how pleased are you to bring out a book, hardly needs a mastermind to throw an obvious response right backatcha. Sheesh. How do you know the producer highlighting the keys wasn't just trolling in a similar cruel vein as Woody's outraged YouTubers who know nothing about disability or neurodivergence.Please explain how someone simply deciding what their son is pointing at (even when it clear that is not what he is pointing at) functionally differs from someone moving their son's arm to point at something.
There are many varieties of facilitated communication. The fact that the author of the wiki article chose to concentrate on one particular variety does not prevent you from exercising your brain sufficiently to see that what Woody's mother is doing is functionally indistinguishable. So what is preventing you from doing that?
What we see in the clip is Woody's mother appearing to pay no attention to what her son is actually doing whilst confidently describing what he means. Which is a far more blatantly bogus type of facilitated communication than the one described in the wiki article. I mean, she isn't even pretending that what she is doing could be a valid method of interpreting her son.
As I said, I am willing to wait until I have ALL the information.You ought to be outraged as well; since you seem to believe that Woody is capable of communicating, you should be utterly outraged that his mother hasn't made it possible to do so with anyone but her.
The evidence clearly demonstrates you lied.
Just to answer your question: when ppl go on a chat show - in this case, a one- or two- minute slot to promote a book (not anything else) - you are told the questions in advance (when I was in the audience for QUESTION TIME, the guy picked to ask a question knew in advance he was going to be asked and had his question ready (we all met up pre-show). Woody's mother has previously said elsewhere it takes ONE HOUR to transcribe just one paragraph with Woody. In addition, anodyne platitudinous questions about how pleased are you to bring out a book, hardly needs a mastermind to throw an obvious response right backatcha. Sheesh. How do you know the producer highlighting the keys wasn't just trolling in a similar cruel vein as Woody's outraged YouTubers who know nothing about disability or neurodivergence.
As I said, I am willing to wait until I have ALL the information.
I did not. I haven't even glanced at the wiki.And you got this from wiki
I guess not.I am done with this thread.
See you!I am done with this thread.
hmmmm....As I said, I am willing to wait until I have ALL the information.
Well let's recall that Vixen has access to information none of us have, such as his medical diagnosis, I mean surely Vixen would not make up medical diagnosis for him based on incomplete information...hmmmm....
Not only are you not done" with this thread, you have posted probably around 50% of the entirety of it and now claim you are waiting to have ALL the information. What were you doing before?
While the rest of us rely on an angry youtuber, and brief clips from book promotions.Well let's recall that Vixen has access to information none of us have, such as his medical diagnosis, I mean surely Vixen would not make up medical diagnosis for him based on incomplete information...
Does she get this information from kindly old gentlemen?Well let's recall that Vixen has access to information none of us have, such as his medical diagnosis, I mean surely Vixen would not make up medical diagnosis for him based on incomplete information...
Indeed.Well let's recall that Vixen has access to information none of us have, such as his medical diagnosis, I mean surely Vixen would not make up medical diagnosis for him based on incomplete information...
I never make anything up. All of my comments are sourced, unless I state 'IMV'.
Estonia Ferry Disaster com