• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

General UK politics VIII - The Last Tory

Maybe start with a question like "What is it that employers actually want" and try to resist the temptation to add "... us to smash?" at the end.
 
1) Smash the university system
2) ????
3) Golden age

It's just common sense, really. Inarguable.

Let's be honest, the quiet part for the likes of Lowe, Farage and the Tories is 'we don't want the plebs competing with our children for the good jobs', when they say too many kids are going to university it isn't their kids they want carrying bricks round a building site at 16.
 
Is he saying that he went into voting booths and watched people being coerced to vote?

Matt Goodwin
@GoodwinMJ
The independent election observer group Democracy Volunteers said it witnessed “concerningly high levels” of family voting in Gorton & Denton. Greater Manchester Police now say “no evidence” it happened. I know which one I believe.

I saw it with my own eyes.
 
Thames Valley say
"We have asked Democracy Volunteers for descriptions of those alleged to be involved, and timings on when these are believed to have occurred. These details were not documented by observers or the complainant, and we have not been provided with any identities or descriptions to pursue."
 
It seems the real story of the Gorton and Denton by-election was the willingness of the mainstream media to go slong with in Nigel's attempt to undermine the result of the election.
 
It seems the real story of the Gorton and Denton by-election was the willingness of the mainstream media to go slong with in Nigel's attempt to undermine the result of the election.

It's been a theme for far too long now: having some decent media rather than a bunch of Farage Fellators would improve this country's political discourse no end.

But no, at the Beeb we have a never ending stream of Robinsons, Kuenssbergs and Masons.
 
Is he saying that he went into voting booths and watched people being coerced to vote?

Matt Goodwin
@GoodwinMJ
The independent election observer group Democracy Volunteers said it witnessed “concerningly high levels” of family voting in Gorton & Denton. Greater Manchester Police now say “no evidence” it happened. I know which one I believe.

I saw it with my own eyes.
Perhaps he had a bird's eye view of it.
 
Darren Grimes
@darrengrimes
Lots of lefties very angry that I dared to appear on the BBC last night!! Guess what? It’s our party leading in hundreds of polls. You do NOT represent a majority in this country and we deserve a platform too.
 
Joking aside I think Cleese's family should be stepping in. It would be a shame if he ended up being remembered for the nutty rants rather than his comedy, and if he's buying into all this what other grift is he vulnerable to?

John Cleese
@JohnCleese
I think there's a complete collapse of confidence in the Labour government

They are corrupt, they are liars and they are completely
in over their heads

Nothing good can happen until they are gone

Oh ! That's the door bell ! Must be the police
 
John Cleese
@JohnCleese
I think there's a complete collapse of confidence in the Labour government

They are corrupt, they are liars and they are completely
in over their heads

Nothing good can happen until they are gone

Oh ! That's the door bell ! Must be the police

Was he in some kind of a coma during the Johnson, Truss and Sunak governments?
 
Darren Grimes
@darrengrimes
Lots of lefties very angry that I dared to appear on the BBC last night!! Guess what? It’s our party leading in hundreds of polls. You do NOT represent a majority in this country and we deserve a platform too.

Or some folk are annoyed that such a useless, talentless, braindead utter and complete, complete and utter pillock like you is allowed to do anything other than be the Leadgate village idiot, let alone that you are allowed out in public unaccompanied.

How about that, Dazza?

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ disgrace to Derwentside.
 
Up to half a million people (according to the organisers) or over 50,000 (according to police) turned out to march against the far right in London today. (I was not one of them, in the event.)

 
Ignoring the fact that the fees paid by those foreign students are propping up a number of unversities.
How does it work these days? As far as I remember the universities used to really like foreign students because they could charge them much more than indigenous students, and the fees were paid by the foreign governments, or the parents, or whatever. Not by the UK.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom