• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

It's not. Nobody tried to assassinate Biden, for example. And I don't recall anyone on this forum hoping that he does get assassinated. But that's a regularly expressed wish with regards to Trump.

ETA: It also hasn't escaped my notice that nobody is criticizing this wish for Trump's assassination.
Copy pasted from Wikipedia in about thirty seconds:
  • May 22, 2023: Sai Varshith Kandula, a 19-year-old man from Chesterfield, Missouri (near St. Louis), drove a rented box truck into a barrier that separated the White House grounds from the public. Shortly thereafter he was taken into custody by the United States Park Police and was found to have a Nazi flag in his truck. Kandula expressed admiration for the Third Reich and stated his intentions were to "kill the president" and "seize power". On January 16, 2025, he was sentenced to eight years in prison.
  • August 9, 2023: Craig DeLeeuw Robertson, a 74-year old resident of Provo, Utah, had threatened on social media to assassinate Joe Biden with an M24 sniper rifle during Biden's visit to Utah. A warrant was issued for his arrest and FBI agents raided his residence. DeLeeuw was ultimately shot and killed during the raid.
Pretty much every President has had a few nutters take aim at them simply because they are President. Most don't get far enough to make the news.
 
It's not. Nobody tried to assassinate Biden, for example.

Already proven wrong.
And I don't recall anyone on this forum hoping that he does get assassinated. But that's a regularly expressed wish with regards to Trump.

ETA: It also hasn't escaped my notice that nobody is criticizing this wish for Trump's assassination.

I don't have the want or desire to go back and look, but considering who was on this forum at the time I'd be shocked if someone didn't express support it.
 
Not legally, a point your example doesn't contradict. And as a practical matter, it's a lot easier to do so illegally with items smaller than a 747. Which your example also doesn't contradict.

Trump stole those documents. It's a matter of record that he stole those documents. He's a thief and a grifter. Again, all very well documented.

Whether or not he will keep the plane remains to be seen. I don't think he will, mostly because I don't think the current trajectory he's on ends well for him, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to keep it and would absolutely try to if he thought he could get away with it.
 
I don't have the want or desire to go back and look, but considering who was on this forum at the time I'd be shocked if someone didn't express support it.
And still no criticism here for wanting Trump assassinated.
 
It's not. Nobody tried to assassinate Biden, for example. And I don't recall anyone on this forum hoping that he does get assassinated. But that's a regularly expressed wish with regards to Trump.

Trump's attempted assassination was perpetrated by a right wing extremist. Weird that you bring that up when it undermines your argument.
 
It's not. Nobody tried to assassinate Biden, for example. And I don't recall anyone on this forum hoping that he does get assassinated. But that's a regularly expressed wish with regards to Trump.

ETA: It also hasn't escaped my notice that nobody is criticizing this wish for Trump's assassination.
I would welcome it
 
I would welcome it
So we have multiple leftist posters here who want Trump to be assassinated, and nobody on the left criticizing that opinion, but they keep telling me the right is more in favor of political violence.

You guys aren't making that case very convincingly.
 
So we have multiple leftist posters here who want Trump to be assassinated, and nobody on the left criticizing that opinion, but they keep telling me the right is more in favor of political violence.

You guys aren't making that case very convincingly.

The right is more in favor of political violence. As a matter of fact, it's not even close. There's data that supports this. Let me know if you want to see it.
 
And yet, right in this thread, it's the left that's advocating for it.

"The left" in this case being two random people on an internet forum. Would you like to see the much higher number on the right? And coming from people in positions of power and influence? There's all sorts of data that establishes it. Happy to share it.
 
Last edited:
"The left" in this case being two random people on an internet forum. Would you like to see the much higher number on the right? There's data that establishes it. Happy to share it.
Still zero criticism of wanting Trump assassinated from anyone telling me that the left is less violent than the right. Which makes me wonder if you even think that would be a good thing.
 
Still zero criticism of wanting Trump assassinated from anyone telling me that the left is less violent than the right. Which makes me wonder if you even think that would be a good thing.

I'm not the forum police and I'm not responsible for what other people post, so you'll get no traction with me on this. And believe me when I tell you, I'm not buying the charade and even if I did, I don't give a single flying ◊◊◊◊ what any Trump voter thinks about anything.

That being said, your claim that violence is more prevalent from the left is objectively false and the data proves it.

Let me know if you'd like me to share it with you.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom