spray painting their gran's hand knitted balaclava silver who are turning up at ex hotels to 'Protect Are Wimmen'. Thanks to their rightiousness God will fight with them and their plastic swords and cardboard shields will prevail over the guns of the regular army.
He obviously wants MORE disabled people.Reform has called for the return of 1960s three-wheeled free cars for disabled people, as it launched plans to save billions of pounds by restricting benefits for mental health claimants
Bring back three-wheeled cars for disabled drivers, Reform urges
The chief whip, Lee Anderson, suggests return of ‘Invacars’, which were withdrawn on safety grounds, as part of a replacement of the Motability scheme
Anderson told a press conference hosted by the party: “I remember back in the day if you were on disability and you wanted a car from the state, it was a blue three-wheeler, anybody remember those? What’s wrong with that? Let’s go back to that.”
Or maybe it's a cunning plan to get rid of all of them?He obviously wants MORE disabled people.
I think I will correct my comment, as follows:Or maybe it's a cunning plan to get rid of all of them?
By removing their human rights.Nigel Farage MP
@Nigel_Farage
BREAKING NEWS
Parliament just voted against my Bill to leave the ECHR.
Only Reform UK will put the interests of the British people first.
Yeah, it's a problem.So now he's doing gambling ads instead...
Carol Decker
@caroldecker
Labour are ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ ◊◊◊◊◊ there is no other word to describe them.
I am an educated articulate person. I'm a word smith
I write songs vocabulary is my trade but the only word I can come up with that describes
#labour is ◊◊◊◊ ◊◊◊◊ ◊◊◊◊
you ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ ◊◊◊◊◊
Carol’s last hit was 34 years ago and her last 12 singles failed to chart.
She has taken it well though.
Won't link as the auto censor won't hide sweary words in links and I don't know how to stop the link showing the post.
Driven by that woke forin commie, Winston ChurchillAll these True Brits who want us out of the ECHR, 'cos it's Forrin and We Can't Have The Forrin Telling Us True Brits Wot To Do, talk about a new bill of rights or similar BS...
Has anyone seen or heard anything from any of these True Brits about what is actually wrong with the ECHR (aside from being Forrin) or what such a bill of rights would contain?
Or is it really just "Waaaaaaaah! You inn't the boss of me!"
Tch. Typical. His mum was an immigrant.Driven by that woke forin commie, Winston Churchill
It means we can't deport "them" if they have a pet cat!All these True Brits who want us out of the ECHR, 'cos it's Forrin and We Can't Have The Forrin Telling Us True Brits Wot To Do, talk about a new bill of rights or similar BS...
Has anyone seen or heard anything from any of these True Brits about what is actually wrong with the ECHR (aside from being Forrin) or what such a bill of rights would contain?
Or is it really just "Waaaaaaaah! You inn't the boss of me!"